Mrs Hinch #623 Hinch Farm: The floofs get to play with a ball, but the kids get to do rugger all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand the skiing trip, is it the latest activity for wannabe Towie people? Neither of them are remotely sporty, to my mind it’s not a couple destination, more for groups and definitely not for people with drawn on eyebrows, Russian prostitute hair and tattooed thighs, I would have thought Dubai or Maldives be more up their street.

What’s she gonna do when she finds her cheese coming in a fondue rather than a string? Oh well, hope she’s packed plenty of plasters for those incoming blisters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They are going Skiing but have never done it before 🤣🤣 Because it's the "cool" thing to do at the moment. Most people start indoor skiing to practice first at least. I'd pay to watch those two goons skiing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 27
Isn't skiing quite a physical sport?

I can't imagine you can go from sofa slob to skiier without any conditioning exercises.

Reactions: 30
Jaymehh.. don’t you dare roll your suitcase farster than mine .. we’re doing this togeva… 😳 you know to show that we’re in love n all that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
On Al, as he specifically wasn't mentioned (why say nanny and auntie but not grandad?):
My musing is that he and fiddle have a bit of a separate bedrooms or even separate houses set up. I think she's at the Crem nightly.
I believe Mrs Hinch™ was probably the catalyst for it all, though they had their issues beforehand.
I think Al has requested to be kept off her insta and probably doesn't get why she's still going with it. Or doesn't like the exploitative nature of being an influencer. Whereas we know fiddle relishes it and the lifestyle it brings.

I think fiddle was/is jealous of how close Sophie and Al were/are and has wormed her way in, using their differing views on influencing whilst whispering in Sophie's ear and has perhaps tried to cause a bit of a divide.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If she doesn't write "Mrs Hinch 💗" in the snow then this whole trip will be a waste of time 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Jaymehh.. don’t you dare roll your suitcase farster than mine .. we’re doing this togeva… 😳 you know to show that we’re in love n all that
Pair of absolute sickeners. No carrier bags on this trip then. Talk about people getting what they don't deserve they landed on their feet with her cleaning her kitchen sink and saying I don't know how this happened to little old me. Neither do I

Reactions: 24
You can imagine her storming off in a strop because she can’t do it with her legs flying all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if her 2 toddlers are staying at home or if she’s packed their tesHco bags for loife and they’re off to stay at their favourite place, that she moved them from for fear of their safety?

Reactions: 21
Five minute mum went skiing over half term. She’ll be all over hinch about that. She’s been up hinches arse for years. Hinch has never paid any attention to her. Wonder if she will now that FMM has a book coming out about starting school that’s just perrrfficcc for Ronnie.

Reactions: 10
i was saving this for a special occasion. I have never in my life uttered the C word out loud. But I saw this and thought of these two.
1CFD2539-9F81-451A-9168-5A77B9DB7F5D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
On Al, as he specifically wasn't mentioned (why say nanny and auntie but not grandad?):
My musing is that he and fiddle have a bit of a separate bedrooms or even separate houses set up. I think she's at the Crem nightly.
I believe Mrs Hinch™ was probably the catalyst for it all, though they had their issues beforehand.
I think Al has requested to be kept off her insta and probably doesn't get why she's still going with it. Or doesn't like the exploitative nature of being an influencer. Whereas we know fiddle relishes it and the lifestyle it brings.

I think fiddle was/is jealous of how close Sophie and Al were/are and has wormed her way in, using their differing views on influencing whilst whispering in Sophie's ear and has perhaps tried to cause a bit of a divide.
I think fiddle is living at the crem permanently and auntie Mamfa will be going round there to help her with the boys.

Reactions: 16
I bet she has taken a cloff and/or cleaning product and we see her wiping a surface, because what is she like. If you know you know. Ad nauseam.

Reactions: 10
They aren’t going skiing they are going to wear ski gear and pose for photos. An odd way to live doing things purely to post on Instagram rather than things you actually want to. Wouldn’t surprise me if Jamie proposed a vow renewal whilst away as she needs content or a guys we came here and I can’t even ski as we found out baby Hinch is on the way

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.