Mrs Hinch #621 James knows his place, washing the patio whilst the Mrs filters her face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the fans look the same. I mean the same. You can assume their homes also look the same and all smell of lenor and Zoflora.
They all look unhinged and sadly overweight.
What a sight! It looks more like an annual MLM convention where all the aspiring losers fantasise about becoming their master.
bleeping weird cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ she really thinks she’s something doesn’t she, that reel is sickening 🤢
Does she not realise the only people who like her are either oddballs or wannabe cleanfluencers, or a mixture of both 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All the fans look the same. I mean the same. You can assume their homes also look the same and all smell of lenor and Zoflora.
They all look unhinged and sadly overweight.
What a sight! It looks more like an annual MLM convention where all the aspiring losers fantasise about becoming their master.
bleeping weird cult.
I agree. It’s been great people watching. They do all look the same; short, overweight, lonely looking women. The really unpopular girls from school - a few years on. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That song “some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.” She’s not talking about herself meeting fans, she thinks the song was written about her fans waiting to meet her. The narcissism runs deep with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I agree. It’s been great people watching. They do all look the same; short, overweight, lonely looking women. The really unpopular girls from school - a few years on. Tragic.
I thought the same sadly, a lot of very vulnerable looking people 😔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.