Mrs Hinch #621 James knows his place, washing the patio whilst the Mrs filters her face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it look like his face is melting off? His eyes are falling down!
Screenshot_20230212-194843~3.png
Screenshot_20230212-195016.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Wow she certainly thinks that she is something special doesn't she?

1. Jamie grosses me out. Honestly what a slimeball.
2. Hinch stop using filters. There's nothing wrong with your face.
3. The whole event is just bloody tragic, grown women with responsibilities creaming themselves over these workshy cretins.
4. Hinch downfall pending...
It's oi oi with the ear piece like sas at a royal event omg is so clear on the teachers video what the f?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen in the tags the huns that have said Hinch recognised them? No, she didn't, you told her she follows your account and she went 'oh yeah'...she has no bleeping idea who you are! Sometimes I think these sad cunts deserve what they get.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You know the video from yesterday, when she is going back into the posh bookshop after greeting her adoring cult - well I’ve watched it so many times laughing at the little run back into the shop, it’s like an example of ‘truly British things’ she looks like she’s doing that little run across a pedestrian crossing when a car stop’s suddenly.

Anyone else see it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.