Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Am I the only one sitting here thinking that the book was completely surplus to requirements?
Most of the people at the children’s book signing didn’t appear to have age appropriate children and the target demographic, i.e preschoolers, are not going to care whether their picture book is signed by an Essex cleaner a famous Influencer or not.
Puffin spent all that time, money and effort getting someone to write to book, someone to illustrate the book, publishing, printing and promoting the book when really Hinch should’ve just hired the local village hall and charged £20 a pop for a selfie and an autograph. That’s all these daft cunts want. The book is completely pointless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Pic on the left - December 2022 - Filtered to fuck
Pic on the right - February 2023 - In the wild

The twats on the right could pass for the twats on the left’s parents 🤭

D228DE28-0C48-4D20-B67A-041049D1C2A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The fact she stopped for a makeup touch up like a celebrity shows the type of self absorbed CUNT that she really is. You're signing books mate, not shooting a film.

The boys being there really gets to me, she needs a really good telling because it's not on. They look so nervous. They where better off staying home with fiddle.
She's done nothing but exploit those little boys since they where born. They deserve better. They deserve a normal life with love and laughter, a life and home that's safe. Not this.

All the different faces of hinch are outstanding though.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The eyes of a spying creep. Bet he's like that when he's peering round the corner filming Soph.

Screenshot_20230211_180706_Instagram.jpg

Thinks he's John Travolta in those antique 70s pants. 🕺🕺🕺

Screenshot_20230211_180915_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Such a catch eh ladies?! The Tom Hardy of Maldon. Not. Think my vadge just clamped shut forever seeing this. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20230211_165024_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
The Hinchliffes have categorically shown today that fame and celebrity are more important to them than the safety and protection of their very young children 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ who are literally just props for them 🙄🙄 disgusting and utterly clueless "parents"shiwing off their childrento complete strangers🤢🤢..but should we have expected anything else from them?!! As for bringing makeup Georgia to be on hand to ensure that hinch is looked tip top throughout the whole debacle 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Trollomon better announce she's dropped her sprog tonight and royally steal hinchs thunder 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Had to be done….. 🤭 (Pic from the last thread by Schweeet’arrrt @Yeah....Brackie )

Volume needed ▶ I’ll see myself out….😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74