Mrs Hinch #621 James knows his place, washing the patio whilst the Mrs filters her face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same sadly, a lot of very vulnerable looking people šŸ˜”
Donā€™t be fooled by their weak appearance- they are aggressive, rude and ready to bite anyoneā€™s head off. Knowledge is available to us all but they chose to turn a blind eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why overweight lol
Why short and overweight?

think the main demographic seems to be poorly educated women which can make people more susceptible to being naive. Canā€™t say I know of any higher educated, middle class women queing to see her as they know sheā€™s a con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sick of seeing the same repetitive tit on her tagged photos. I swear most of them keep adding the same pictures but on numous profiles. The same faces keep popping up.

Reactions: 14
Why overweight lol
But they are, or at least the vast majority of those I saw today and yesterday were overweight. Probably because they adopted a similar diet to hers but never had the luxury of a gastric op. Mugshots and biscuits and chocolates, McDonaldā€™s and whatever recipes she posts every now and then.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm sick of seeing the same repetitive tit on her tagged photos. I swear most of them keep adding the same pictures but on numous profiles. The same faces keep popping up.
I mentioned this earlier, I noticed too three in a row are the same woman across 3 different profiles x

Reactions: 3
I mentioned this earlier, I noticed too three in a row are the same woman across 3 different profiles x
Just shows how obsessive they really are. It's enough having 1 profile, let alone 3. Probably want to get noticed by their matriarch so go all out on the tags and hashtags. They are so desperate for attention.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.