Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she 100% wrote these answers herself, as well as the original post ‘ask me anything’
She’s making it all about her again.
What a vile narcissist.
Jamie take your 5% and start a new life mate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Full reports and video evidence will be available by half ten, I promise, so get a big cuppa and that do not disturb sign and settle in as soon as you can 😘

Edited to change emoji, distracted by child, sorry!
I can’t wait!! If it was a meeting with multiples I’d have it on mute and and watch it but it’s a one to one because I’m finally (massive sigh of relief) coming to the finish line of an apprenticeship course I’m doing along side my real not tend full time job. It’s gone on forever 😂😂 so this is for the final push to get to the end point assessment stage!!
so I’m 100% relying on you nusty hens to entertain me on my unofficial tea and crunky snacks break!! Xx

Reactions: 18
Lots of spaces before and after full stops/commas. Have Soph or Freda Fruitcake been answering for father James 🤔🤣
Was just coming to say this. Sophie asked those questions from her phone & answered on Jimbobs. It’s embarrassing, you can tell it’s her replying ffs, not just by the spacing
44089421-F7EB-437D-BECF-F18E268E9B87.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Ugh keeping up the nervous Sophie act, poor thing needs constant reassurance and help from her husband. It’s so pathetic! If you really were like that you wouldn’t push yourself into the limelight! The constant lies are so disgusting

Reactions: 24
When Philip Schofield was asking her about gaining followers, then said he hoped she would have plenty more after being on This Morning & she replied ‘ fingers crossed’

but she doesn’t know how this all happened guyysch / didn’t mean to be famous guyysch!

Aye..ok 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
She often alludes to being offered a permanent slot on daytime tv (This Morning?!) but this is total bull crap. As if she wouldn’t have accepted it if she was offered. Her tend anxiety has only kicked in since she’s failed to make it outside of Instagram. Weird that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The 1st video - it's all literally, barg. atb.
I've seen it before and it's cringing.
Do you name all your cloffs, yeah this is Minky..... what the f, it is called Minky.
Her - What's taramasalata. lol

Fick as pig's tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm working tomorrow do will miss it. I shall.just have to hope that you lovely lot keep the thread updated with the Sophie Show. Let's hope she properly makes a tit of herself

Reactions: 15
Why are they both so obsessed with the ‘anxious Sophie’ storyline?
If tv, and the book tour are stressing you out so much, don’t do it. Like, simply don’t do it.
But we all know it’s bollocks.
I think they are really pushing it because when she fucks it all up, they can say it's due to anxiety not the fact that she's a horrible speaker/interviewee

It says it all when Lydia B daughter who is younger than Ronnie is reading the Hinch Farm book but Ronnie doesnt

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I hope she’s on before I leave for real work at 9.40am! But will set the Sky+ just in case and can catch up when I get home - although I know one of you nusty hens will upload here by midday!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.