Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming to say this. Sophie asked those questions from her phone & answered on Jimbobs. It’s embarrassing, you can tell it’s her replying ffs, not just by the spacing
View attachment 1927810
I’m with you. This is 100% her! Her brain is so small that she doesn’t even think to disguise it. How common is it for husband and wife to have the same typing mannerisms, like really? My boyfriend is a nightmare texter, he can’t tell the different between they’re, their, there, you’re and your… (bless him, can you tell why he’s in the army 😂). Where as I’m the complete opposite in regards to my texting. Everything has to be spelt correctly. There is no way the two of them would put spaces between punctuation like that. And what man uses the white heart emoji?!?! X

Reactions: 37
I’m with you. This is 100% her! Her brain is so small that she doesn’t even think to disguise it. How common is it for husband and wife to have the same typing mannerisms, like really? My boyfriend can’t tell the different between they’re, their, there, you’re and your… (bless him, can you tell why he’s in the army 😂). Where as I’m the complete opposite. There is no way the two of them would put spaces between punctuation like that. And what man uses the white heart emoji?!?! X
Oh totally. I’m always pulling up spelling mistakes on my hubby’s Instagram posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was just coming to say this. Sophie asked those questions from her phone & answered on Jimbobs. It’s embarrassing, you can tell it’s her replying ffs, not just by the spacing
View attachment 1927810
100%, just reads like her too

And *more* baby number 3 talk. I thought she’d said her piece last week on that topic 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 19
I'm watching Corrie with one eye open,the other is closed because I'm in mantra with my spirit guide "the tendy llama"he say "my friend Confused us say"-"feck me she's only got a gig with rude Rodney turning up at Gemini's Wedding".🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm watching Corrie with one eye open,the other is closed because I'm in mantra with my spirit guide "the tendy llama"he say "my friend Confused us say"-"feck me she's only got a gig with rude Rodney turning up at Gemini's Wedding".🤦‍♀️
I feel like that riddling alpaca has taken over your account as I have no idea what this means 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry, “not everyone likes to be shared that publicly and we respect that”…..erm, your two children who can’t stand up for themselves?! Do they want every detail of their lives shared “that publicly”. No babes, they don’t.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel like that riddling alpaca has taken over your account as I have no idea what this means 🤣
Gemma(real name Gemini) is arranging her wedding to our Chesney.She dreams of a goat being a ring bearer,she would call him Rodney.
Ches tells her tall goats like llamas usually perform this and he's sure he can hire one.
The rest refers to misuse of the names of a well known spiritual icon and a famous philosopher.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fuming I am. Oncologist called me earlier this evening to ask me to go and have a PET-CT tomorrow morning. I was >< this close to saying I had a nusty troll session and Lorraine booked in and could it be another time. It’s at 9. How is that fair? I mean I’ve been looking forward to this Tattle moment all week. Not to mention the fact that I can’t even have a coffee when I wake up. Fuxache.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Definition of a farm, as I myself live on a proper farm with cattle ! Hunch farm is not a friggin farm ! Really gets my goat… pardon the pun! .A1. an area of land, together with a house and buildings, used for growing crops and/or keeping animals as a business: a dairy farm.25 Jan 2023[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 19
Not sure if this has been shared but who’s taking one for the team & buying Ok ? 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s a full on media onslaught this week - she’s on Radio 2 on Saturday with Rylan as well
Notice how in the Lorraine line up as well as this magazine it didn't call her a cleaning sensation or anything to do with cleaning? She's definitely trying to move away from that image. Don't worry Sloth, we already knew you weren't a real cleaner. Silly witch.
---

You have two young children. Even if this does happen (it doesn’t) you shouldn’t even be picking up and putting down your phones 50 times a day. Focus on them instead of yourselves!!

ETA obviously I am talking about the misplaced phone lie
'Hinch flops ' - I'm sure it does...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We respect people's privacy LOL
Also no mention of weepy al being allowed at center parcs. How bleeping sad that he was probs on animal babysitting duties.
He didn’t respect the other children in Ronnie’s nursery’s privacy or any other kids in the soft play or the neighbours kids or any of those people in Morrisons that Sophie filmed “bless”ing them and eating a jacket potato…

Reactions: 37
I feel like we are going to be disappointed if Lorraine is a video call!
I will be racing home like a blue arsed fly after the school run so I can get my fat arse onto the sofa with my coke and crunky snacks.
Just read that OK article and there is absolutely duck all new information in there. It’s all repetitive drivel, it will all be rehashed again tomorrow morning for the ‘interview’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So soph doesn't eat chicken anymore 🤪 but loves pasta I think what you ment inch is. That soph loves mug shots 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.