Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh blesssh’is’arrrt…. he’s deffo had a battery shoved up his bumbuminnit today, doing her promo work now 🤢🤣

0CD9CFFD-DE14-4F80-9914-F4569E119415.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
duck sake she’ll be creaming herself over Cheryl next, trying to latch on to her
Cheryl, who doesn't show her child on social media.
Not 1 person would know what he looks like.

So hinch, why do you put your kids all over social media when you are concerned about privacy? Maybe Cheryl can help you see sense.

Reactions: 39
In Ireland we have a FEMALE traveller senator.
She has done more in her time than many before her she is a credit to our country.
Love Eileen Flynn, she’s such a force to be reckoned with. Her and Lynn Ruane. Two independent Senators with proper real life experience.

Reactions: 6
The urge to ask him why he’s married to such a pathetic, ignorant, dumb lazy witch is so strong I’m going to have to put my phone away
8056A36C-E44A-4A62-9B68-430C1B00C679.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It reads like someone on work experience wrote that OK article. Googled Mrs Hinch and just copied and pasted stuff which has been published before without bothering to fact check any of it.

Freda will be horrified that people think she still works in the florist. She is the chief babysitter/tranquilliser administer/arse wiper/bitty provider for a celebrity couple now

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The urge to ask him why he’s married to such a pathetic, ignorant, dumb lazy witch is so strong I’m going to have to put my phone away
View attachment 1927627
Put your phone in the drawer…that’s what these influencers do on their days off Instagram (apparently!)
---

I’m struggling to keep up with the thread at the moment because life keeps getting in the way. I have a feeling that the thread will go crazy tomorrow! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Old noknob asking people to ask him anything. Why? What relevance is he to anything?
But low and behold the old flipflop talk comes up in one of the questions. Who is asking this and why do they care? Saddos.
The joke (if it was even one in the first place) is so bleeping old now, talk about flogging a dead horse. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Put your phone in the drawer…that’s what these influencers do on their days off Instagram (apparently!)
---

I’m struggling to keep up with the thread at the moment because life keeps getting in the way. I have a feeling that the thread will go crazy tomorrow! 🤣
I can’t lie it feels like Xmas Eve! 😂 can’t wait to watch the car crash unfold 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.