Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming to say this. Sophie asked those questions from her phone & answered on Jimbobs. It’s embarrassing, you can tell it’s her replying ffs, not just by the spacing
View attachment 1927810
Oh that is so beyond tragic my arse is twitching with cringe.

Just like the time she wrote herself a note and tended it was from a fan. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Slightly off topic but I know a lot of people follow Nancy Birtwhistle she's on morning live with her eco cleaning tips in the morning

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you we that nervous/anxious you simply wouldn't do it, she's doing it because she has a book to flog and realises she is loosing sheep by the day gotta milk it for all its worth now before it all goes tits up

Reactions: 19
Do their vows say they'll share everything with each other, including tit grammar skills , ?
---

Why are they both so obsessed with the ‘anxious Sophie’ storyline?
If tv, and the book tour are stressing you out so much, don’t do it. Like, simply don’t do it.
But we all know it’s bollocks.
Because zoella was the blueprint and made gleam a bunch of dosh. We all know how much hinch loves recycling

Reactions: 18
Sorry, “not everyone likes to be shared that publicly and we respect that”…..erm, your two children who can’t stand up for themselves?! Do they want every detail of their lives shared “that publicly”. No babes, they don’t.
I can imagine his parents said no to center parcs with soph and Freda.
---

Notice how in the Lorraine line up as well as this magazine it didn't call her a cleaning sensation or anything to do with cleaning? She's definitely trying to move away from that image. Don't worry Sloth, we already knew you weren't a real cleaner. Silly witch.
---

'Hinch flops ' - I'm sure it does...
Ok said she was a cleaner. At the beginning. The quotes were so hold it was hilarious.

Reactions: 9
Notice how in the Lorraine line up as well as this magazine it didn't call her a cleaning sensation or anything to do with cleaning? She's definitely trying to move away from that image. Don't worry Sloth, we already knew you weren't a real cleaner. Silly witch.
---

'Hinch flops ' - I'm sure it does...
She may not be a cleaner but she is a scrubber.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Complete opposite of hinch...doesn't look like they’ll have anything in common 🤭 be bit awkward in the green room before the show tomorrow....though wonder if Cheryl likes alpacas?!?!! 🤔😏
oh but of courseif they meet can you imagine how mrs hinch will play it(lie about it) like they are besties.selfie. oh my gawwwwwwwwd guys ive love this woman since i was so young(offending cheryl) oh she was my favorite in the group blah blah. she bought my books for her little ones!!!!!!!
has anyone commented on lorraine pages about her truth yet?

Reactions: 12
OK, call me daft but I was looking to see where her book was on Amazon and it came up 2nd to Axel Scheffler's book: On the farm.
Please tell me I am not the only one who sees way too many similarities between the 2 covers. I can just see Soph rocking up to the illustrator clutching Axel's book and demanding she creates something similar for her tragedy of a (ghost written) book.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Imagine if your job was to self publicise and the week before a big event in your career you stayed silent and didn’t bother to tell your fans about all of the publicity you’ve got lined up 🙄 she has no clue!! Oh she’s so anxious/nervous/worried… they why carve out a career in the spotlight!
I would be tit at tv, book signings, filming myself for the world to see so do you know what I did hinch? I got a proper job, my kids see me go out to work everyday to earn money, they see me and their dad come home exhausted everyday but when we all have a treat they know we earned it

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.