Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may not be a cleaner but she is a scrubber.
haha have you seen on lorraine tv pages stories. the pictures. again who is this woman! not the one we see not the one she posted of earlier.hahahahaaha ironic the many faces of her.
and it said telling us of her new book and houehold tips. tips. tips?! what you mean get gfited basically your whole new house and show us duck all that we dont already no,how to put your life on tv but then be soooo shyyyyy. how to go agaisnt bullies, how to be lil ol me look after me lorrain im so very fragile.getting used to be a mkum.her body.her wieght loss.her surgery. her alpacas in the house,her faaaaaamily. yep we already no exactly what is going to be on there.we no how her team will have told lorrain to ask these things.we all no how this interview will go. what a snore fest of lies.lies lies lies

Reactions: 12
I bet she'll say on Lorraine's show.

''I don't know how it happened.''

• Haha
Reactions: 31
hide away? sophie your on instagram you twit this is literally more than people watch tv nowadays. its is the 2000s tv!
you literally put everything on tv? or dont you.are you saying your daily life is a set up of lies??? there is no way she can honestly say she hides away. you absolute dumb witch
---

Why are they both so obsessed with the ‘anxious Sophie’ storyline?
If tv, and the book tour are stressing you out so much, don’t do it. Like, simply don’t do it.
But we all know it’s bollocks.
exactly.many of even the best selling authors dont.

Reactions: 13
We respect people's privacy LOL
Also no mention of weepy al being allowed at center parcs. How bleeping sad that he was probs on animal babysitting duties.
What a load of utter, utter claptrap from inch🙄🙄🙄
Shame they don't respect that their children might not want every detail of their lives shared publicly😞

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How long until she pops round with a McDonalds to Molly Maes house! 😄 Complete beg, Molly call security the woman's deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You hear her saying it on the first video, I think it’s before she starts to clean the cooker. I squealed when I heard it 🤣
I heard it too 😂 My mummaz friend says “Love em” at the end of sentences, even when talking about things like putting the bins out “I missed the bin collection because of the bank holiday, love em” I bet Sopha’s like that with “All the best” Although she randomly inserts it in the middle as well as at the end of sentences. I wonder if Fruitcake says “Get Well” at the end of every sentence too 🤔 Love em, All the best, Get Well, Love em.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fuming I am. Oncologist called me earlier this evening to ask me to go and have a PET-CT tomorrow morning. I was >< this close to saying I had a nusty troll session and Lorraine booked in and could it be another time. It’s at 9. How is that fair? I mean I’ve been looking forward to this Tattle moment all week. Not to mention the fact that I can’t even have a coffee when I wake up. Fuxache.
I’ll be thinking of you, drink as much water as you can before and especially after . ❤

Book tour ? 3 bookshops 😂. The way they say TOUR, you’d think they had a sleeper bus, outside caterers plus staff 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her hair looks so much better short, without those hideous extensions, actually takes years off her
She also looks better with a side part and not that parted in the middle greased down look she's been sporting. She also needs to lay off the bows

Reactions: 8
Wow, took ,me the whole evening to catch up there. What with my real, not tend, job and an actual house to run with no staff! Tomorrow’s Lorraine script has already been written here. There is NO way she will deviate. There’ll be a load of neck scraping, pincer fingers, “does that make sense?” and “all the best.” She will spout some shite about how lucky her boys are and they don’t even know it yet.... blah. Blah. Blah.

I definitely won’t be watching it to put up the views, but I will have my eyes on tattle! 👀👀👀 Lorraine also does my bleeping nut in! She will be crawling up her hole. #vomfest 🤮

Reactions: 16
Finally finished thread 500 and honestly she has only got worse it my time away from tattle! Thank you fellow trolls for catching me up and giving me a right laugh in between 😂 Mrs Grinch thinks she “is bottled antidepressants” but honestly these threads are, you nasty trolls you. ATV 🙃

Reactions: 20
Apart from running back stage mid chat claiming her bra strap fell down. She's never been back 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She did though because they discussed it in her second time there. First time she was showing off her hacks when she ran off before the section finished, then she went back 18 months later to plug her first book.

Reactions: 6
Ah I don't know which of these makes me cringe more.
I love Holly and Phil's faces in the second one the most. You can see all over them how much of a simple little airhead they think she is. She can't answer a question at all, and that breathy "yeeeeah" after everything they say. They have to spoon-feed the interview.

Roll on tomorrow. She can't do TV for tit.
I can’t believe that
Ah I don't know which of these makes me cringe more.
I love Holly and Phil's faces in the second one the most. You can see all over them how much of a simple little airhead they think she is. She can't answer a question at all, and that breathy "yeeeeah" after everything they say. They have to spoon-feed the interview.

Roll on tomorrow. She can't do TV for tit.
I can’t believe they let her come on the show and start giving the public cleaning advice when she has absolutely no professional expertise in cleaning and says she’s not a cleaner and starts advising people to rub lenor on their doors 😂
I follow aurikatariina on insta (i may have spelt it wrong) and she knows her stuff. She’s studied cleaning for years and knows all about the chemistry of them all and what work well together, what products work against each other, what’s safe and what’s not etc. This head is just out here throwing zoflora and lenor about the place without a single bit of knowledge on chemicals.

Reactions: 18
I'm still shocked over her saying use a CUP of fabric softener in a bowl of water to clean with. WTAF???? Can just imagine the gross residue that must leave behind 🤢

Reactions: 19
I think Cheryl parents her son, Bear, differently to Hinch, so nothing in common.

Lorraine should point out that the book is about a privileged (lazy arsed) family, whose parents are at home 24/7 with total support, who have two homes, and that the boys had a whole YEAR to get used to the new home and all their new furniture in the house (as the parents wanted everything new, so left the old stuff behind including Ron’s garden playhouse!!!). Their move is nothing like a normal house move that most families have. She should also point out that it isn’t really a farm - it only has 3 alpacas and some hens! No cows, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, tractors etc. Not exactly exciting or educational for little ones to read. Pointless story. Waste of money. Just a publisher cashing in by using the Hinch brand & hoping Hinchers buy it.

I'm sorry, Bear? That is the childs name Bear? What are you nusty trolls doing to me, I'm absolutely wheezing at these names. Absolute piss take, it has to be. Right now I need to get back to sleep
---

I have a Readly subscription so here’s the article: Starts on page 66 cause she’s so famousssssh innit 🤭

View attachment 1926941View attachment 1926942View attachment 1926943View attachment 1926944
Begs the question, why doesn't she just deactivate IG and duck orf? 'it' didn't happen to her, she actively chased brands, successfully brand managed Mrs Hinch, or her management did. Interesting she mentioned her wedding, never knew she was married as she is so private about her personal loife 😆😆😆😆😆😆 just a long winded ad for the new book,my 'Me loife without me Knob', By Inch

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.