Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Lennie’s taking the piss out of your fake laugh hun, only for you to fake laugh back. Fucking hell, nothing genuine about her, you can literally hear her forcing a fake laugh out

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Justapeep

VIP Member
Just looking at her latest reel she had the audacity to put those minkys shite things in her trolley when she showed us about a million of them in her bottom drawer and Ron playing with them. Even she doesn't do much cleaning it would take years to go through her stock at home. When will these daft sheep realise she's just one big selling machine

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Dearest ITV,

I don’t wish any nusty bug on Lorraine, but should she suddenly get the 💩’s tonight and continuing tomorrow morning can you have Janet Street-Porter or Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen stand in for her please? It would make excellent entertainment viewing.

A Nusty Hen Helpful Viewer 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Oh my god, I'm so naive thinking she would possibly haul her arse into the studio when what she REALLY wants is for the alpacas to stroll into the house and then she can squeal " oh Royyyyy, get out, I'm on Lorraine! Yer dad's gonna kill me!!!
See what it's like living on a farm, Lorraine, it's just our CrAzY 🤪 life, but it makes sense to us, and that's all that matters!"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 51

anniemouse

VIP Member
Mirror, mirror on the tend farm wall, who is the biggest bully of all? She needs to look at her own actions first, allowing her sheep to pounce on folk like they do, encouraging doxxing, etc.

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been shared but who’s taking one for the team & buying Ok ? 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s a full on media onslaught this week - she’s on Radio 2 on Saturday with Rylan as well
I have a Readly subscription so here’s the article: Starts on page 66 cause she’s so famousssssh innit 🤭

408EF8A1-319D-4CBB-AE6C-8889A0743389.png
66D40937-3F6E-4E29-8F0F-D57F2677CA51.png
A438BB3B-B1FC-40C9-82D0-3E881B22B780.png
219AF306-CA78-45F6-ACEB-E61C654BCA27.png

• Sick
  • Haha

RamonaRiva

Do you know what? I really hope she does read these threads, in the hope that just a little bit of what we are saying sinks in. I hope she has even the smallest bit of shame and remorse for her actions the last week. Although I doubt she ever thinks she's in the wrong as she has such a strong sense of victim mentality.
Her bullying post this morning just confirms, in my mind that she is actually insane. She's the biggest, nastiest bullying of them all and she encourages vile and vicious comments from her minions. Shame on you Soph, you nasty pice of work.

• Heart

FatherJames

I wonder if MM will also go with rhyming names if she has another child.

Bambi and Elliott rhyme well.

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
The other day she said some old guff about how never seen a book read to kids like that - parent in bed in the middle, children either side. Now she’s pretending that’s what she does all the time? I’ll say it again, the woman has never had an original idea in her life

Reactions: 50

Ellejay81

Also she has used another plagiarised quote and not credited whoever wrote it. As sure as shit is brown and smelly that's not come from her

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Is she taking the actual piss?? Adult bullies? Yet she sat back and let people continue to comment and threaten that girl with social services before she would remove her comment and put an end to it all. #bekond unless you're Mrs Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 49