Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

I just wanna back track a bit about the MM insta post and Hunch's comment. Didn't she mention about sliding into another mother's DM's and giving shit or something?

It was only a few weeks ago Fredayahoo had a psychotic moment and inboxed someone herself!

She really is the gift that keeps on giving....you cannot call out behaviour that you and yours do yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Im fank yoo xx

I thought I’d missed some epic trolling from Sopha.

Yeah… just… you know how it is x
IMG_20230127_201953.jpg

IMG_20230127_202031.jpg

IMG_20230127_202124.jpg

IMG_20230127_202403.jpg

IMG_20230128_112404.jpg

IMG_20230128_112954.jpg

IMG_20230128_113023.jpg

Roughly the last thread in a nutshell. Plus lots of randomers popping into the thread to speculate that she's pregnant. Which was suspiciously like trying to bait speculation from regular Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Nearly sent the bugger too, my cat jumped on my lap knocking my arm just as I finished typing 😹

FD3B5FF5-BE8C-461A-9CC8-D371C72C713F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Wonder where this has all come from?
Is she talking about the horrendous MM post?
Is it the comments about her being pregnant?
Is it the comments from her mass consumerism home bargains haul?
Or is it tattle she's read?
She's just getting ready for her live TV appearance.

"You had a post about online bullies. How do you cope with that?"
"🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Thank you so much for asking. You're so kind. So kind. It's really tough because I'm just being me and don't understand why people don't like me bragging, showing off my wealth or not giving my children privacy. Thank you. It's OK to not be OK. Be kind. We move."

• Haha
Reactions: 58

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Everyone is such a big baby these days, especially all the instacunts.

Boohoo someone said something meannnn boohoo.

Big fucking deal. Maybe they shouldn't be attention seeking whores if they can't cope with being in the public eye. You always see it's the bottom of the barrel people too; your soap actors, influencers, love Islanders all those sorts of pricks.
I don't think I've read Angelina jolie having a whinge that she's being bullied because she got trashed by the film critics. Can you imagine? 😂

People have such weak minds. They are like glass.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
How she has the audacity to leave a comment like that on Molly’s post and write that story is incomprehensible 😂. After all that drama she caused on Molly’s previous post, during one of the most happy and exciting times in her life…

As for MY Molly. Jesus Christ. We know Sophie is a grief thief and she’s also the opposite of that, whatever one of those is! She can never let anyone else have a joyous moment, she has to inset her size 9’s and make it all about her!

She is an absolute joke and it’s EMBARRASSING. She is a women in her 30s with her own children and her she’s clinging on like a leech to other celebrities, some even much younger than her like Molly… it’s absolutely pathetic. Get a life love!

She reminds me of the creepy weirdo’s at secondary school that have a moped license, and they’re hanging around the school gates trying to impress the year 9 girls 😂. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

commenter5241

I’m completely new to this page, (usually I’m over at Paul breach and Eden harvz), gotta be honest didn’t pay too much attention to mrs hinch until I saw her in Molly mae’s comments the other day
You’d think with all the emphasis mrs hinch put on her pregnancies and births and how special it was she could not go after someone in the comments of a young woman talking about how excited she is for her new baby. It just seemed tacky to me
I never got on the hype her stuff was always ridiculously overpriced and as much as my cousin used to hype up how helpful her first book was most of the information I could’ve found online
I used to like Stacey Solomon too but it’s all sort of grating on me now. It’s too fake and picture perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 55
‘Hinch has mostly spent her time taking over Molly Mae’s thread by setting the Hinch Army on someone who accused her of selling overpriced candles. #BeKond’

Really shows how ridiculous it is when you see it written down like that 🤣

Apparently new wannabe bestbubs4eva Molly Mae has given birth! Cue sickening comment from sweet anxious Soph and hopefully no morons fighting it out for 4 days 🤣 not a MM fan but it’s shit to have that nonsense on a birth announcement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oh wowwwwwww, he's copying her and laughing at her talking when nothing she's saying or doing is funny.
Now you know how Ronnie feels 👍🏻

He looks knackered. Put him to bed.
I actually went in a shop yesterday and bought a dog bed even though I don't have a dog. Oh wait, NO I DIDN'T COZ I'M NORMAL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Justapeep

VIP Member
I don't know about those 2 boys but I'm sick to death of that fucking book. Give it a rest and give the boys a different story you tit

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Andioooop

VIP Member
Still cackling at her telling people to ‘be free in their authenticity’ then posts herself with a filter like that. The only thing that looks the same is the fucking eyebrows. Oh i do hope the interview’s in the studio & not a video link
5233719A-C49D-48C8-BCA0-342008962012.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Ohhh piss off soph you’re the biggest bully of them all! Come from a family of bullies, look at the skag head mum for a start! She’s a vicious haggard old bag, mother like daughter!
Nasty poisonous family

• Heart
  • Haha