Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Oop there she is. ‘Oh my Molly’ I don’t think she gives a shit love. Hinch is nothing but a beg, it’s never a simple congratulations with her is it?
BA67B20B-6A79-4C09-AC0D-BEBDFA773B57.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

BeeHappy

VIP Member
New thread title courtesy of the fabulous @Tootle Pip Wiz.

Hinch has mostly spent her time taking over Molly Mae’s thread by setting the Hinch Army on someone who accused her of selling overpriced candles. #BeKond

Other than that she has felt up SSS again at her baby shower, whilst simultaneously treating us to three different hairstyles at one event and just generally being inappropriat. Bitty anyone?!

We can now look forward to her appearing live on tv on book publication day (she has a book out? She hasn’t mentioned it!) because she’s so good at that!

Welcome newbies. The wiki is at the pink button at the top and thread 500 is definitely worth a look. 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Loving the authenticity bit though, Sophie is so 'authentic' that she couldn't even win a Mrs Hinch look-a-like contest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Aww, does someone need some attention to give themselves something to talk about on the TV because her 'book' is a laughing stock?
I would love for an interviewer to really challenge her.

"Do you think it's right that you're here today promoting a book when you have never mentioned reading aloud or books before and there are 1000s of real children's writers desperate for the same kind of publicity?"

"What are your favourite children's books? Touchy feely board books for babies don't count."

"When was the last time you read a book? You've stated before that you don't like reading."

"How can you sleep at night knowing your children have no privacy and strangers know so much about them?"

"If you ain't a cleaner or a writer, what are you?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Oh Sophie sweetie ... just because someone has a different opinion to you doesn't make them a bully. Randomly picking someone to have a go at on social media, and tagging them to throw them under the bus... and then deleting the comments you wrote to make you look innocent... that's a bully hun. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 75

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
My bingo card for the interview:

✅ “if I’m honest”
✅ “awwwwfankyoooo”
✅ “dunno how it happened” in reply to having a children’s book
✅ “we are (looks at script provided by Gleam) so grateful/blessed”
✅ speaks of herself in third person “Soph”
✅ some bogus story about how she has saved someone’s life/mental health with her account
✅ something about how your life only needs to make sense to you, no one else
✅ how she’s still the same Soph who loves a barg
✅ overshares details about the 3 wooly wankers when asked about her kids
✅ mentions poop 💩
✅ giant bow in hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lol
She acts unbothered about tattle but then takes the time to put up a big rant.... You are bothered Sophie, and everything we say on her gets to you because you know it's the truth. Don't like it, don't look hunnnaaayyyyyyyyyy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Listoflies

Surely if she was “my Molly” she would have told her friend Hinch when she gave birth last week. And she obviously didn’t because Hinch wouldn’t have been able to resist dropping hints on her comment that she had already been let in on the secret!
It shouldve been "oh my, molly" if the best selling aufor had any grammatical skills

• Haha
Reactions: 66

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Sopha still trying to get in with MM. She's commented on Zoes own post
She sounds happier about being an aunt than she does a mother!

Going for my waters broken today nusties - please keep me amused in the ways only you can because I’m absolutely terrified! I feel like my angelic first was a trap to get me to do it again 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

anniemouse

VIP Member
Mirror, mirror on the tend farm wall, who is the biggest bully of all? She needs to look at her own actions first, allowing her sheep to pounce on folk like they do, encouraging doxxing, etc.
Mirror, mirror on the tend farm wall, who is the biggest bully of all?

quoting myself as thread suggestion thanks to tags by @Gennie19 and @MrsMcGreige

Reactions: 64