Mrs Hinch #616 Boss babe Hinch likes to boast, the only meeting attendee was the back passage ghost.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosssss, lady in my office saw her out this weekend and said she had what looked like a small baby bump! Makes sense as she keeps hiding her stomach in pics
She hammers the Ben and Jerry's every night 🤣 she's hiding herself for the speculation.
Unless, she's copying best bubs forever and trying to keep the worlds shittest secret 🤪
---

Tagging Puffin, gleam, and the papers would also help
She's taken half of her messages down now hasn't she, so it looks like she's not part of it? Plenty of screenshots on here though for people to drop Puffin a message.
Gleam are cunts, we've seen multiple times they don't care, the papers don't really know who she is, they'll only print good stories about her when they've been paid to.
She needs exposing!
Would love to see Lorraine, this morning, loose, the one show etc tagged 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't believe it's still going, I can't see it now as I've reported Molly Mae's post. Needs more to report it, so hopefully it will get taken down which will piss MM off, she'll blame Hinch. There are some really nasty, harassing comments on that post, Instagram turning a blind eye, is disheartening, it's not a nice platform anymore.
I reported MM‘s post Saturday and also one of Hinch’s comments.

Reactions: 10
Gosssss, lady in my office saw her out this weekend and said she had what looked like a small baby bump! Makes sense as she keeps hiding her stomach in pics
I could actually believe this - she’ll have known SSS was pregnant and the convo with Jamie….
‘Stacey’s pregnant! That’ll be 5 children! We’ve only got two! And she’s got a girl! We need to have another because I’ll lose engagement. She’s always stealing the limelight. Jamie! Impregnate me now!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she is pregnant after making such a big drama about not being pregnant and saying they didn’t want another yet she is a bleeping idiot!! Just ignore rumours and speculation instead of our right lie.

Then again I can see her trying to pull the surprise pregnancy now SS has

Reactions: 19
She hammers the Ben and Jerry's every night 🤣 she's hiding herself for the speculation.
Unless, she's copying best bubs forever and trying to keep the worlds shittest secret 🤪
---

She's taken half of her messages down now hasn't she, so it looks like she's not part of it? Plenty of screenshots on here though for people to drop Puffin a message.
Gleam are cunts, we've seen multiple times they don't care, the papers don't really know who she is, they'll only print good stories about her when they've been paid to.
She needs exposing!
Would love to see Lorraine, this morning, loose, the one show etc tagged 🤭
If only her live tv appearance allowed viewers calling! I’d be the first one to call and ask her some real questions 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
THIS!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

There are other reasons;

Her diet is atrocious and she filters/edits herself beyond recognition.

I get that kinda bloat to close to mother natures visits or from eating dairy.

Enough with the preggers comments again. Its boring just like her 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
THIS!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

There are other reasons;

Her diet is atrocious and she filters/edits herself beyond recognition.

I get that kinda bloat to close to mother natures visits or from eating dairy.

Enough with the preggers comments again. Its boring just like her 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I imagine a tit diet of mugshots and the like could also make someone bloated

Reactions: 7
I could actually believe this - she’ll have known SSS was pregnant and the convo with Jamie….
‘Stacey’s pregnant! That’ll be 5 children! We’ve only got two! And she’s got a girl! We need to have another because I’ll lose engagement. She’s always stealing the limelight. Jamie! Impregnate me now!
i don’t think I could dislike her any more but if she’s pregnant and putting herself both in the face and within a hoof of those germ camels and so putting the unborn one at risk, then she really is thicker than anyone realised.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.