Mrs Hinch #616 Boss babe Hinch likes to boast, the only meeting attendee was the back passage ghost.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up on her stories.

Addressing whether or not she’s pregnant, the reason why she posted that was simply because she filters herself to fuckery on a daily basis. Now she’s being released in the wild with the book signings, she knows the sheep will realise she looks NOTHING like her Instagram persona. So she’s putting the feelers out there. She will be DREADING those book signings, but unfortunately that’s what “best selling awfurs“ have to do. And that farm won’t pay for itself hunnayyy.

The ‘tend meeting 🤣🤣🤣 one of the funniest things she’s done. At first I thought it was her dining room what with the closed blinds and table decorations, but who has a very important meeting with nobody else there apart from cameraman JimBob? And the acting, well an Oscar nomination will be added to the list of Soph’s achievements. Seriously, who could be arsed to go to all that effort? Oh yes, a lying, scheming tend cleaner with tit for brains who claims to work 6 hours days a week.

The declutter jar, well we are aware there’s a cost of living crisis and we do actually donate to foodbanks, so take that you nusty trollszzz. Also, Ronnie throwing the food into the trolley. He’s simply mirroring the behaviour of his parents. No respect, everything is disposable, throwaway and can be replaced. Those kids will end up being spoilt brats, just like their mum.

Snogging Henry in the playroom when she returned from her meeting in her dining room high powered business lunch (with profiteroles). The kids playroom, with absolutely no sign or sound of the boys anywhere.Then her getting upset that Henry is getting older.I hate to break it to you Soph, but smothering that dog with kisses to prove how much you love him isn’t what he needs. It’s a balanced diet and regular exercise. We all know you don’t walk that dog otherwise you’d show us the evidence. Then you’ll have longer with him to snog his face off. Poor mutt.

She‘s put a lot of effort into her stories today. All to take attention away from her tend BFF. What a sad little life you lead, Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She’s been following several accounts lately that are lonnies birthday related. I’ve been keeping an eye on that. Yes things get booked up quickly, i agree. She’s also got hall hire on there so I think she’s aiming for a hall full of hired soft play and role play bits. My child’s birthday is in March and I’ve not planned anything yet 😂
You wanna get yourself a mind map book and some highlighters nusty hen and sort yourself out, bonus points if you upload ya mind map bespoke book to IG.

---

I love a good soap on the tv ( it’s more than enough drama for me ) and her ‘board meeting’ had me in stitches because I pictured inch there with the camera - smacked so much of Fizz & Tyrone meeting up for a role play session to put a bit of spice into their sex life 😂
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 She should have filmed it on the cobbles at tend farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she think she was on an episode of the apprentice with her dressed up & a bow in her hair, it actually made me snort with laughter when she pointed.

Genuine question do women in their 30’s wear bows in their hair? Noticed Stacey wearing them now too as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My staffie was 9 in December she been going grey for a couple of years. I adore my girl but did I cry no!!! Soph your killing your dog his over weight and that comment just proves you never walk him. What a sad life for him. My girl is full of life but that's because she walked daily, in the woods, too the seaside ect, has interaction with other animals. You may love Henry but you do not care for his needs not even a little bit. You should be ashamed. I've added a photo of my babe too show what a Happy dog should look like.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
These look to me like they are scent testers, we used to have a company that came to our work with these a few times a year, each one marked as a, b, c, d etc and we had a load of questions to answer like what did you think, on a scale of 1-10 how strong was the scent, what’s the 1st three words that spring to mind when you smelt sample a, b, c, d. What do you think the purpose of the scent is circle all that apply washing up liquid, perfume, deodorant, wash liquid, personal hygiene. Basically market research so by the looks of things likes it’s already been said here a million times she has no say she is given options and picks what she likes that someone else has developed

---

That was my initial thought
So she’s basically been to a market research event 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We’ve been so naive. She’s planting the seed for a new dog. I reckon another daschound. She used to say Henry didn’t like other dogs but he’s very tolerant of the chickens and alpacas so either he’s had training behind the scenes (from a pro) or she was lying that he’s got a problem with other dogs. Remember she followed some “cute dog” accounts a while back. New puppy for her birthday?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
My staffie was 9 in December she been going grey for a couple of years. I adore my girl but did I cry no!!! Soph your killing your dog his over weight and that comment just proves you never walk him. What a sad life for him. My girl is full of life but that's because she walked daily, in the woods, too the seaside ect, has interaction with other animals. You may love Henry but you do not care for his needs not even a little bit. You should be ashamed. I've added a photo of my babe too show what a Happy dog should look like.
Oh my goodness she is adorable 😍she looks like my boy staffy the same colouring except mine doesn’t have the little bit of white and has floppy ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Interesting thst they're showing themselves go out more🤔 and that Toca football was at the O2 in London🤔

Reactions: 15
DM comments are brutal, just waiting for Kate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They are brutal 😂 bet she’s secretly fuming that the DM made a mistake with her name & photo. They always use that Tesco photo of her which makes her look a bit strange in the face - not sure what filter she used that day, but it wasn’t her finest 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See Jimmy's been on Rent-A-Mate. Paid the premium to have them call him by a made up nickname.
J-Dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So 'J Dog' 🤣 was out doing something that looked vaguely fun for him to enjoy?
Can only assume that Sophie was looking after her two newborns all on her own then 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
These look to me like they are scent testers, we used to have a company that came to our work with these a few times a year, each one marked as a, b, c, d etc and we had a load of questions to answer like what did you think, on a scale of 1-10 how strong was the scent, what’s the 1st three words that spring to mind when you smelt sample a, b, c, d. What do you think the purpose of the scent is circle all that apply washing up liquid, perfume, deodorant, wash liquid, personal hygiene. Basically market research so by the looks of things likes it’s already been said here a million times she has no say she is given options and picks what she likes that someone else has developed

---

That was my initial thought
So basically her big board meeting was a market research gig…so you reckon she got her £10 participation fee at the end? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.