Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact is Hinch has lied about ‘invisible speech needs’ like someone else mentioned a few pages back, she said Ronnie would sing wheels on the bus on Vicky Pattersons podcast then told her ‘followers’ afterwards he has invisible speech needs. She then posted stories AFTER she stated he sang wheels on the bus that she can’t believe he just said his first word ‘cheese’ or something along those lines. Let’s not forget she added a fake ‘there’ voice pretending it was Ronnie. She’s nothing but a lazy parent who does nothing to encourage her sons, she laughs at them, copies what they say instead of interacting, grabs things off them, claws at them & films herself acting like the most maternal mother on the planet when the truth is she can’t wait to get away from them. She’s an absolute disgrace
I didn't know where to look, erm on the stage maybe at the guys taking their kit off? She's screaming like they were looking towards her and they were not 🙄

Oh and a wee shout out to the "crem" hi Soph 🤣🤣🤣

ETA - was that jimbob a few rows in front 😂😂😂
best selling author my arse. Can’t even spell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hoping to cause no offence. But I’ve never ever really understood why you’d chose to go to these Magic Mike and Dreamboys type shows. Just a bunch of men who absolutely love themselves. Most probably gay (nothing against that, but these desperate ladies have no chance lol) Couldn’t think of anything worse. And why the need to scream? God get a life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Wonder if she got snapped out in the wild today by a silly hincher or 2 who were so excited to meet the fraudulent, fake AF Mrs Hinch that they forgot filter their pic 🤣🤣😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must say I saw this when it first came out was absolutely brilliant. But you definitely don't see any willy. I'd hate to be sitting next too her screaming and laughing. I feel sorry for these guys and the ladies watching this tonight.
I guarantee she’ll be filming herself with that bloody camel filter as well. Massive twit

Reactions: 11
She acts all prim but she's the biggest slut there.

View attachment 1902471
View attachment 1902472
She’s a weird sex pest I knew it would be bad since she films random men and workmen in a disrespectful manor. She is cringe as duck!

Is Jamie now allowed to do a story about how hot the man are and he’s just got a dad bod and tiny sausage? Like when she keeps comparing herself to women? I very much doubt he would be allowed to watch women strip let alone shout his best oi oi at them 😂

Reactions: 14
Hoping to cause no offence. But I’ve never ever really understood why you’d chose to go to these Magic Mike and Dreamboys type shows. Just a bunch of men who absolutely love themselves. Most probably gay (nothing against that, but these desperate ladies have no chance lol) Couldn’t think of anything worse. And why the need to scream? God get a life.
I’m trying to think of something I’d rather do less than this but I’m out of ideas, sticking hot pins in my eyes is more appealing especially since the audience would be full of cackling, screeching Hinch types

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Haha oh I loved it when I went and I'm definitely not desperate. Tbh I think this it's more the dancing they quite dressed for most of it. Each to thier own tho I suppose.

I've added a video I took.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m trying to think of something I’d rather do less than this but I’m out of ideas, sticking hot pins in my eyes is more appealing especially since the audience would be full of cackling, screeching Hinch types
Yep, I’m definitely in the pins in eyes camp too.

Reactions: 15
Haha oh I loved it when I went and I'm definitely not desperate. Tbh I think this it's more the dancing they quite dressed for most of it. Each to thier own tho I suppose.

I've added a video I took.
No one is screaming and cackling in your video.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I must admit I’m quite partial to watching forbidden nights when they come to my area, me and the girls have been a few times. But I wouldn’t be filming myself screeching like Iv never seen a man take his clothes off! Poor love working a full time 6 day week, with two kids that don’t sleep, who was only recently dancing to the sound of her washing machine claiming she doesn’t get out much! She sure gets about a bit! Anxious my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I walked past the hippodrome earlier today. Gutted I may have missed a sighting in the wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t speak for anyone else but my girls and I went to see Dreamboys and it was brilliant fun. We laughed the entire time! We didn’t take it too seriously, we certainly didn’t find it sexy, it was more cringe fest but honestly yes we were howling because they all looked like they loved themselves and most were probably gay. It was so cliche. 😂
I wanted to go because I’d never been to anything like that before and wanted to experience it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think it’s because she didn’t get out much when lots of us were live, laugh and lovin. I don’t know her backstory or age but she gives me vibes of someone who didn’t date much in teens and 20s (if at all- she seems to view men as alien beings), then met a man (is he a couple of years older? Usually goes that way), settled down, had kids and talks only about how she loves being at home and cleaning and tidying. she doesn’t seem like she’s had much of a life so this is major and very unusual for her blessherheart

She’s a weird sex pest I knew it would be bad since she films random men and workmen in a disrespectful manor. She is cringe as duck!

Is Jamie now allowed to do a story about how hot the man are and he’s just got a dad bod and tiny sausage? Like when she keeps comparing herself to women? I very much doubt he would be allowed to watch women strip let alone shout his best oi oi at them 😂

Reactions: 6
She bought them tickets for herself not for her mate! Didn't hear Georgia or anyone else screaming like a banshee
She’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.