Mrs Hinch #612 Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take one for the team if she comes to a shopping centre in Kent. Just to see her line when sss was there it was mental I'd love to see how popular soph actually is 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn’t it, when I saw it I thought of hinch straight away
Poor kid. This is a look in to the future for the Hinch boys. Hope she sees it and it makes her stomach turn. Even if she stops posting them, it's too late, she's ruined their future. They will feel the exact same as this person in 15 years time.

Reactions: 22
I take one for the team if she comes to a shopping centre in Kent. Just to see her line when sss was there it was mental I'd love to see how popular soph actually is 🤪
Oooh let me know if you find out. I'm Kent too! Will def go for a spy if she comes here

Reactions: 13
Poor kid. This is a look in to the future for the Hinch boys. Hope she sees it and it makes her stomach turn. Even if she stops posting them, it's too late, she's ruined their future. They will feel the exact same as this person in 15 years time.
We know she lurks in the Tattle shadows so she will see it but it won’t bother her in the slightest. No morals at all.

Reactions: 19
If she comes to my city, I’m putting a note, not written by her on their car window screen 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We know she lurks in the Tattle shadows so she will see it but it won’t bother her in the slightest. No morals at all.
It's disgusting she reads here then does nothing about it. Any normal person would think, hang on this is not good and try to make things better for their children, but she just gets worse. Lots of good advice on this thread but she's too narcissistic to use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think he has most certainly ran for the hills, in fact I think he has hopped, skipped and jumped right over them. Can’t blame the poor bloke. It must be tiring having to deal with Mad Ma and Soph on a daily basis.
why do you think he built that sleigh? As soon as it snowed he grabbed it and fucked off! Thats why we haven’t seen him or it again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not often rendered speechless, but I genuinely don’t have words for that video she’s put up about ‘her WhatsApp chats with the girls’
She’s just a pathological bullshitter.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
food for thought

(Sorry if it’s already been posted)
Oh this is awful.but the reality for so many now.and every time I see it o think of this kind of future posting.
And poor Ronnie he will never now be able to get away from his first years of struggle.this is going to effect his life. His language and talking ability should have been no-one else knowledge.i remember when she had to come out and say something because everyone had noticed he was mute.its awful! And that's with him forever now. And in the future it might be something he very much wants to forget.or deff not be bullied for(which I expect to happen in a few years) or be known for. Everyone knows those kids lives.they know there clothes,bedimes,meal times,play times,moods. We no I side there bleeping toilets! We shouldn't no of this stuff for anyone,but not children,never children.

Reactions: 16
She cut the video short because she swore, yet she has swore a couple of times on her stories in the last week or so. Reading tattle again are we Sopha? Someone (probably more than one person actually!) mentioned that she’s a best selling children's awfur yet she keeps swearing on her stories, and now she’s cutting videos short because of that… also, there definitely isn’t a girls WhatsApp group chat. I think you need to get well Soph 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Nobody…..literally nobody sends videos of themselves like that in WhatsApp chats. You send a voice note or a typed message 🙄 what bullshit.

And yet more about how awful the children are ‘fighting and arguing’ over things, how useless noknob is, granted he looks as useful as a wet rag but he does look after the children with tranq gun barker.Trying so desperate to be relatable, with the we only got them 5 presents blah blah. Yet misses the mark over and over again.

Reactions: 62
She must’ve called Jamie something vile to have to cut it off seeing as she’s kept bad language on her stories before.
I think she said he was a c*nt
Showing off in the group chat like a mean girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Just as well she doesn't get their names emblazoned all over their shoes or they would be of no use to anyone that's probably why she's doesn't make a big show of giving their clothes away no one could ever use them unless they have a Ron or Len in their family dip stick if a woman

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.