Mrs Hinch #612 Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The book signings will keep us all very entertained.

She will be tagged in loads of unfiltered photos as her adoring sheep queue up, all desperate to meet the Queen Hun. Sophie, knowing she can't keep asking to check their phones starts clawing at her neck
A flip flop wearing Jamie, in his capacity as both bodyguard and co author (it is our book, remember) will be loitering at the side, breathing heavily and giving a cheeky wink to some of the more impressionable fans who are giddy with such attention.
Sophie, seeing this, stops signing the books and throws her bingo counters pens in the air in a rage. Jamie, realising that his cash cow is upset by him perving on her fans, quickly switches to plan B and gets on the Bat Phone to Mad Ma.
Freda appears as if by magic and slaps the poor sheep who has been winked at and rushes over to Sophie, stroking her hair and telling her she's a clevahhh girl...

Anything other than the above, and I'm not interested 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 95
When you report Hinch to ASA this delusional bleep needs reporting as well.

Our book, when it says Mrs Hinch on the top. He thinks he's an author as well, poor thing.

book.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No wonder your kids never sleep. Try settling them in their bedrooms with low lighting and a nice storybook… rather than having them sat up on the sofa in front of a bright and colourful TV. How does she get it so wrong?! It isn’t rocket science. X

Reactions: 49
She’s going to have a meltdown with these unfiltered photos out there
I might go just so I can say I was here to see Mrs Hinch not a bad lookalike!!!
Freda might punch me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well, hello all, it’s been a while! I stopped following her because I just couldn’t deal with her ways and her strange fans‘ behaviour. I was called Mrs Hinch last week in work because I work with some downright mingers and the fridge was stinking... so I cleaned it 🙄 Imagine likkle ole me bein referred to as the qween herself 🤮🤮🤮
so, I followed her again to see what the bint was up to. My eyes, my eyes 😭😭😭

What in God’s duck is this farm business? I live on a farm... she sure as shite does not work 6 days a week on a farm! (Hate to break it to you Soph, but animals need caring for 7 days a week, 365 days a year darling!) The only animals she works well with are her sheep following her chatting shite! I despair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Missed being able to reply on the previous thread. Glad to hear Pollyanna is still around! I missed a few threads when life got a bit overwhelming so I missed the name change and run in chat!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Keep out we’re closed

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh bless her, the stick man book is above her reading level so the poor thing has to pop it on the tv🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Six days a week ahahahahahahahha

what an absolute bleeping lying bleep 😭🤣the Sad thing is her cult of huns will believe that crap. Biggest grifter on Instagram. Probably includes “work” as cleaning her own “home” and filling her face with tit fillers

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.