Mrs Hinch #610 "Get Well"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a cynical semi-old fool and to be honest, my opinion is I’m seeing you all over social media (as opposed to actual media with an actual skill/knowledge) then you are trying to hard and I don’t like you
I like people who pass on genuine tips, particularly money saving, eco friendly, non braggers, down to earth, funny ... Nancy Birtwhistle gets my vote.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was finking, seeing as Ms Hnch is so bloody boring, I'm also lying down, on meds, frying on a heat mat. I have a new fred ready to go as it passes the time when needing a distraction (less any photos, as cba and Fred's are now much shorter).

If anyone wants a go, just say, that's all good, sharing is caring and all that tit .... if this old bird has managed to figure it, anyone can 🤪 xx

Anyhow, we know we are not fans of Hinch, Inch, Freda, and many other cuntfluencers, zelebs.
Who DO us Hens really LIKE in the public eye/online? 🤔
The Insta OG herself, oor Marion 💎 (bespokely sarcastic, I promise).

I had the pleasure of meeting Tobias Forge from Ghost and :love: was absolutely down to earth and so lovely, and doesn’t have social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can confirm that the police can retrieve data from a mobile phone remotely BUT only in the cases of a serious crime!
Being a witch on FB isn't enough😂
100% and they have to get a warrent to get any personal data, even phone records. My son is a detective in the Met.

Reactions: 8
Another one everyone seems to laaarrve, Maldon's real, talented star, Sam Ryder! Nothing to dislike about him, makes everyone feel happy!
I saw he has a thread here too praising him and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was finking, seeing as Ms Hnch is so bloody boring, I'm also lying down, on meds, frying on a heat mat. I have a new fred ready to go as it passes the time when needing a distraction (less any photos, as cba and Fred's are now much shorter).

If anyone wants a go, just say, that's all good, sharing is caring and all that tit .... if this old bird has managed to figure it, anyone can 🤪 xx

Anyhow, we know we are not fans of Hinch, Inch, Freda, and many other cuntfluencers, zelebs.
I’ve met a few semi celebs. Chris Hoy was so lovely and smelt bloody gorgeous!!!
Dominic West was delightful. Martin Bayfield and Matt Dawson were also so humble polite and honestly bloody hilarious!!! Emma Willis was also really lovely. None of them celeb like at all, just humble and polite. Those are the people I like.
I’ve also a new respect for Carol Vorderman this week with her acknowledging she was a free school mela kid and how hard her family worked and how grateful she is to be where she is.
There’s a HUGE difference between new money and old money and money that been honestly grafted for and those who have been lucky. So Hinch. Solomon. Any reality star. I honestly cannot stand any of them these days. No talent. No value. Just ££££ for advertisers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve met a few semi celebs. Chris Hoy was so lovely and smelt bloody gorgeous!!!
Dominic West was delightful. Martin Bayfield and Matt Dawson were also so humble polite and honestly bloody hilarious!!! Emma Willis was also really lovely. None of them celeb like at all, just humble and polite. Those are the people I like.
I’ve also a new respect for Carol Vorderman this week with her acknowledging she was a free school mela kid and how hard her family worked and how grateful she is to be where she is.
There’s a HUGE difference between new money and old money and money that been honestly grafted for and those who have been lucky. So Hinch. Solomon. Any reality star. I honestly cannot stand any of them these days. No talent. No value. Just ££££ for advertisers.
I quite fancy Dominic West! 🤣 Oi Oiii!
So right about old money that's been genuinely grafted for and the new money pointless influencer chavs.

In my time, I've known a genuine aristocratic family, ancient Cotswold manor home, handed down many generations. They ate bread and cheese or soup for lunch, had a tatty old games room and well worn clothes. Completely down to earth and never spoke about money. They were always polite & helpful to everyone no matter who you were and so welcoming.

Hinch seemed happier before her loifeshhhtyle changed to be honnnesssht....

Reactions: 19
I feel like traditional celebs who’ve worked for their career understand what’s at stake if they’re knobs.

The new breed of ‘influencers’ seem to think they are owed the world for nothing.

I’ve met Nicholas Lyndhurst. He was so, so lovely. Painfully shy though, wore a cap and kept his face down to avoid conversation, was really quiet.

Su Pollard is exactly like she seems!
She asked for a cigarette from the bar staff at a theatre, and turned up the next day with a whole carton for the guy who gave her one to say thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel like traditional celebs who’ve worked for their career understand what’s at stake if they’re knobs.

The new breed of ‘influencers’ seem to think they are owed the world for nothing.

I’ve met Nicholas Lyndhurst. He was so, so lovely. Painfully shy though, wore a cap and kept his face down to avoid conversation, was really quiet.

Su Pollard is exactly like she seems!
She asked for a cigarette from the bar staff at a theatre, and turned up the next day with a whole carton for the guy who gave her one to say thank you.
Totally agree. I was itching to reply to people on that post that were saying “I don’t care how old my child is I will always defend them”

Yes, that’s totally fine for a “normal” mum to do. But you don’t seen traditional celeb’s parent going on a “fan page” to defend them. Unfortunately, unpopular opinions comes with the territory.

Reactions: 11
Seems it could be Hinch off to see Greedy. Everyone thought it was trollomons sister but her announcement was that she’s in Switzerland for a few days
Maybe Harry is popping over for a quick chinwag?

or more seriously, Jack Munroe?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's a good spot. I love all the little digs at Hinch throughout the article. In a nutshell it says she's earned a lot of money but the way she's gone about it is questionable. I guess the journos are lurking on Tattle!
I'm hoping the OP (@Little Miss Annie ) won't mind me saying, but the tea seemed a bit too detailed and traceable to be 100% true. Always sceptical of people who can give such detail but don't seem worried about being exposed. I had a little look through their history to see if they've posted any other tea or gossip on the threads, and this post https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...g-for-an-engagement-boost.32651/post-11242615 has some very accurate predictions made back in August. Some haven't come to be, but enough have to make me at least believe they have some inside knowledge.
Either way, I do love a bit of hot tea
She must be close ex friend or still a friend of her either way juicy lol

This was a couple of years ago, so I may be misremembering plus we like in a different part of the UK from Soph, so rules may be different. But someone I used to work with kept horses - from Shetland ponies to Clydesdales. He looked in to getting Pygmy goats, but I’m sure he said it was quite a lot of hassle to register as a keeper.
I used to have pgymy goats yes i registered then with defra but nothing else, they were family pets. the only issue i had was they were very friendly and almost child like and would cry when i put them to bed so i used to stay in the stable with them till they settled they were brilliant pets my kids loved them. They would just follow you every where.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I've met Jean Christophe Novelli at a food show a couple of times. He was lovely and had all the time in the world to chat. Jamie Oliver on the other hand...

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I do like Gemma Atkinson. I know she shows her daughter on her account, which I’m not a fan of, but she is great at teaching her child about how to behave around animals and respecting her dogs. Also, on the cleaning front, I’m a big fan of The Organised Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.