Mrs Hinch #610 "Get Well"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surrreeeely not!? Wouldn’t fall into her story about being an anxious wreck. If it is surely her fans will know she’s a pathological liar!? Probably find some way to stick up for her 😒
Fits her narrative well though doesn’t it? Hidden behind a costume and she only felt comfortable to do it because she was hidden etc. 🙄. Probably isn’t even her but it would give us a good laugh.

Reactions: 17
Don’t get me wrong I know her whole Instagram is fake I only hope to god she’s a good mum behind the scenes but then I also get concerned because why would anyone want to paint themselves as an absolute crappy mum? I get she tries to seem relatable most of the time but it’s not at all or even if she goes out of her way “troll” us by looking a tit mum (letting a child play with bin bags) why would you even want that? Most people worry they are a tit mum she seems to want to prove she is a tit mum. Like I say I hope it’s all just a staged fucked up part of her persona but then her creating a book about them makes me think no really she is that bad and they are nothing but an inconvenience for her!
I think she possibly doesn't really know how to play with, nurture and develop a child. I don't think she is doing it purposely, I think she genuinely think a video of an activity (with hovering claw) will show she is a good mum. Likewise, a clean tidy house, in hearing, proves she is a good mum. Of course, we know the opposite but I don't think she has the intelligence or insight or even her own upbringing, given Fredas antics, to even begin to know how to parent a child.

Reactions: 21
Don’t get me wrong I know her whole Instagram is fake I only hope to god she’s a good mum behind the scenes but then I also get concerned because why would anyone want to paint themselves as an absolute crappy mum? I get she tries to seem relatable most of the time but it’s not at all or even if she goes out of her way “troll” us by looking a tit mum (letting a child play with bin bags) why would you even want that? Most people worry they are a tit mum she seems to want to prove she is a tit mum. Like I say I hope it’s all just a staged fucked up part of her persona but then her creating a book about them makes me think no really she is that bad and they are nothing but an inconvenience for her!
I admire your faith but I really think they're both that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS I can't believe I missed Freda Fiddletits going off on one and basically a whole two threads on here.

Stupid not tend life getting in the way. 😭

• Haha
Sorry if I’m a bit Katherine Ryan to the party but isn't a signed book supposed to be the book with the actual signature on the title page, not a piece of paper that has been signed by Sopha on the sofa and just stuck in it? there’s a doctor with a healthy eating cookbook out soon and he’s shown himself signing hundreds of actual books, not a pile of. one step up from a post-it note. God she’s lazy.

Reactions: 32
Sorry if I’m a bit Katherine Ryan to the party but isn't a signed book supposed to be the book with the actual signature on the title page, not a piece of paper that has been signed by Sopha on the sofa and just stuck in it? there’s a doctor with a healthy eating cookbook out soon and he’s shown himself signing hundreds of actual books, not a pile of. one step up from a post-it note. God she’s lazy.
Besides, she signs it " Love Ms Hnch x" 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her face on the stories today, she's very unhappy, isn't she?
She has children that she can't handle or be left alone with.
A husband who doesn't work other than to be her minder.
A house that she paid too much money for and has decreased in value.
Livestock that she has given too much freedom to and now can't control.
A depressed obese dog with anxiety and separation issues.
An absolutely appalling and overbearing mother that she is scared of.
But the best bit? She will be reading here and realising that tea is being spilled and she won't know where its coming from. Jamie will be having to reassure her constantly, and yet he's as much in the dark as she is.
She thinks she's in control, that these huge companies need her. When she gets dropped, and she will get dropped, she won't even see it coming. 😊
Dont say that the dog has anxiety too loud...gleam might sign him up

• Haha

Thank you for what you’ve felt able to post. I’m like you, I’m sceptical without proof. Especially, as there’s stuff regularly post on here with nothing to back it up. It’s kind of alluded to, but is confusing as it‘s stuff that’s already been said in earlier threads, by Hinch herself in her books, other sources or just general speculation. I’m sure some of it is real, but take much of it with a pinch of salt.

To be honessssscht I’m finding your posts very interesting and I think as time goes on we’ll be able to refer back to your posts when things you’ve said about happen, and I hope they will. I know that the Hinch that she shows on her gram is fake, she’s moody, bossy, has NoNob by his tiny balls and likes to get her own way or her dummy gets spit out. She’s not anxious like she makes out, far from it. She’ll never regret what’s happened or the outcome of her future downfall, growing up with a narcissist shows me all I need to know about her.

Unfortunately, I’m having to stay in hospital for a few days as I need some intravenous meds/fluids as I’m nearly 8 months pregnant and started to feel unwell. I’m finding your posts very interesting and enjoying the info. I wonder if Fruitcake Freda would say “Get Well” 🤣
Get Well soon xxx

Reactions: 5
Even tend bestie showed herself signing actual copies of her own book. I wonder if it's even gone to print yet? They'd ship out boxes of them to sign - much easier than slotting a bit of paper into individual copies.

Can’t be her on the masked singer, no fucker would know who it was when she took the mask off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seems it could be Hinch off to see Greedy. Everyone thought it was trollomons sister but her announcement was that she’s in Switzerland for a few days

• Haha
  • Wow
Seems it could be Hinch off to see Greedy. Everyone thought it was trollomons sister but her announcement was that she’s in Switzerland for a few days
she doesn’t really like going away from home guyyysch, but she has taken her mums hankie sprayed with her perfume.

hope that helps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Trollomon got Rose - aged 15 months Talking. Have we heard Lonnie say anything yet?
I could be wrong, but I was sure this was Lon saying Henry?
The voice sounds a bit younger to Ron’s and Ron’s mouth doesn’t seem to move

Reactions: 6
I was finking, seeing as Ms Hnch is so bloody boring, I'm also lying down, on meds, frying on a heat mat. I have a new fred ready to go as it passes the time when needing a distraction (less any photos, as cba and Fred's are now much shorter).

If anyone wants a go, just say, that's all good, sharing is caring and all that tit .... if this old bird has managed to figure it, anyone can 🤪 xx

Anyhow, we know we are not fans of Hinch, Inch, Freda, and many other cuntfluencers, zelebs.
Who DO us Hens really LIKE in the public eye/online? 🤔

Sorry if I’m a bit Katherine Ryan to the party but isn't a signed book supposed to be the book with the actual signature on the title page, not a piece of paper that has been signed by Sopha on the sofa and just stuck in it?
Signed bookplates are very common. Even big children's aufors like Julia Donaldson and Oliver Jeffers do it.

Reactions: 7
Anyhow, we know we are not fans of Hinch, Inch, Freda, and many other cuntfluencers, zelebs.
I’m a cynical semi-old fool and to be honest, my opinion is I’m seeing you all over social media (as opposed to actual media with an actual skill/knowledge) then you are trying to hard and I don’t like you

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

Probably a pre-record from when she was in Wales with SSS for sort your life out

Reactions: 11
I was finking, seeing as Ms Hnch is so bloody boring, I'm also lying down, on meds, frying on a heat mat. I have a new fred ready to go as it passes the time when needing a distraction (less any photos, as cba and Fred's are now much shorter).

If anyone wants a go, just say, that's all good, sharing is caring and all that tit .... if this old bird has managed to figure it, anyone can 🤪 xx

He’s an actual A list celeb so probably not what you’re after but I absolutely adore Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park. I’ve had the absolute pleasure of meeting him a few times and talking to him on twitter, he’s an angel ❤ he also keeps his kids offline so even more of a winner

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.