Mrs Hinch #606 "I ain’t even a cleaner". Sophie Hinchliffe, 13th December 2022.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was talking to a primary school teacher yesterday.
Don't know how we got on to the subject of Hinch, but she said that all of her educational friends and colleagues don't believe either of her children are on the autism spectrum/neurodiverse, but do think their development is delayed purely down to poor parenting and lack of meaningful interaction.
Have to say I'd agree.

Reactions: 68
I'm guessing the latter, she's now got an expensive lifestyle to fund

Plus we've not had any stray sheep defending her for months. It used to be a regular thing

Wow watching SSS trip to lapland UK highlights even more what a shit deal Ronnie got

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
The Nusty Hens2022 Advent Calendar
December 16th…Jimmy-on-the-shelf Fl-eece AD and Brag Lyrics by Schweeet’arrrtt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ (Volume needed)
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Edit: Autocorrect is an arsenal hole innit

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
"can't wait to see what 2023 brings " so they have a tv gig lined up for next year?? We aren't fucking thick, you cunt!! Why does she do shit like that.

I honestly don't think the Tv thing will work...she isn't good enough
She has said things like this before…. And nothing has ever materialised. I think she does it to keep the sheep interested. I don’t think she has any TV work or shows lined up.

Reactions: 30
She has said things like this before…. And nothing has ever materialised. I think she does it to keep the sheep interested. I don’t think she has any TV work or shows lined up.
Agreed. I think she had to absolutely beg for this and only got one show as pure nepotism through trollomon. If there was going to be tv work it would have happened by now. So many things could and should have happened by now given the opportunities she’s been given. Next year will be more of the same until she fades to obscurity.

Reactions: 30
I can’t see her on it either. She’d be awful. And the camera can’t use a filter she’ll never want her face on tv. Think this morning scarred her. And so it should. She acted like a manic sniffing fabric softener . She’s an embarrassment. I still can’t believe she went on and said she cleans marks on her doors with fabric softener . Wacko

Reactions: 25
The Nusty Hens2022 Advent Calendar
December 16th…Jimmy-on-the-shelf Fl-eece AD and Brag Lyrics by Schweeet’arrrtt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ (Volume needed)
View attachment 1810724
Edit: Autocorrect is an arsenal hole innit
Oh Wizeowl, I love your versions, they make me cry with laughter, but have got to the point now when you and the rest of the nusty trolls have ruined one of my favourite Xmas songs! If it comes on in the car when I’m listening to Heart Christmas, I can‘t sing along with the right words anymore!

I hope you are all proud of yourselves

Reactions: 16
For all of those nusty henzzzzzzz asking, clearly the cesspit has explored due to her excessive use of chemmmmiccallsssssssssss, please be upstanding for the HinchFarm exploding shite bespoke ice rink journey, I can't believe it if I'm honnnnesssshhhht guyyyzzzzzzz

Reactions: 26
she doesn’t come across well on tv, is talentless with such an annoying voice. If she thinks IG comments are harsh, then she hasn’t come across tv critics and audience comments. She will be judged and scrutinised, and we all know can’t take any form of criticism so hopefully that rules programmes like Strictly out Her voiceovers for the cleaning adverts were dreadful, and Vogue was much better at it. Her management team must be desperately lying their pants off to brands and companies in order to secure her more deals - they have to because it helps pay their wages too. Fash FC didn’t make Jamie into any mega star nor did it open up any more doors to him.

Reactions: 41
Some of the comments on the camels aka IG content animals at hinch circus (not the 90% bot ones) are alarming.
I’m hoping it’s sarcasm but I suspect it’s real. What a role model she is.
Jesus Christ. I’d be appalled if my Kids behaved like that. Spitting is “desgustang”. What a horrendous role model she is.

I’m just catching up, totally missed the reveal of Jamie’s party guests. How Fucking tragic can you be?

Her latest post about how she’s made mistakes whilst filming and then “who knows 2023” means she’s pimping for a TV show. At every point where she’s wanted something she’s posted before a reveal something along the lines of “who knows” or “you never know” and then tada! She’s got the crem, the alpacas….the list is endless I expect. She’s a cunt.

Some of the comments on the camels aka IG content animals at hinch circus (not the 90% bot ones) are alarming.
I’m hoping it’s sarcasm but I suspect it’s real. What a role model she is.
Jesus Christ. I’d be appalled if my Kids behaved like that. Spitting is “desgustang”. What a horrendous role model she is.

I’m just catching up, totally missed the reveal of Jamie’s party guests. How Fucking tragic can you be?

Her latest post about how she’s made mistakes whilst filming and then “who knows 2023” means she’s pimping for a TV show. At every point where she’s wanted something she’s posted before a reveal something along the lines of “who knows” or “you never know” and then tada! She’s got the crem, the alpacas….the list is endless I expect. She’s a cunt.

Reactions: 21
I have thought this for a while, I think little Ron appears to lack a lot of confidence and its certainly not helped by the fact she laughs at him whenever he opens his mouth!
The other one is unable to open his mouth because that dummy is never out of it!!

Reactions: 46
A teacher can't diagnose a child. No teachers thought our child was neurodiverse yet they are.

Before Hunch mentioned Ron's journey, many people here suspected he was ND.

Ron seems to get plenty of interaction with Cling On and Fiddles. Pains me to say it but I think Inch does a lot with the boys too.

Reactions: 29
In years to come she will admit that she isn’t really a mum either & the boys are just child actors

Reactions: 32
The comments on the reels and Sopha’s replies really show her true self and that NO she’s not the hunzz bestbubs4eva, she’s just a cunning saleswoman through and through #Kerching

One of the hunzz wrote this about the floofheads etc: (I mean, it’s bumbuminnit kissing but yanno, she took the time) No reply from Sopha

Instead Sopha replied to this hunzz.... I wonder why Oh yeah, so she could mention Ama...ZON and WTF is a reindeer hand bands

Reactions: 33
Guysch, gotta say and feel free to throw me in the bin. I like that brown camel. He seems like a decent lad, he knows his place, he’s cute, doesn’t take the piss, looks clean…I like him Should I throw myself in the bin
She makes me hate them all but Raymond is the one I hate the least, he’s deffo not her favourite you hardly see him
#justiceforraymond

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.