Mrs Hinch #604 Hinch’s Christmas styling is a load of bore-balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but the video of her saying sorry to no one or nothing, she has bleeping lost it 🤣🤣 so if she's recording herself on her phone then where / how does the google maps voice come from in the background, did she take an actual tomtom to London with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lmao she was literally in no ones way so why say sorry.
It's like the imaginary person saying hello in the street yet her sunglasses show otherwise again isn't it .. If you know you know 😏
I thought this too!! Such strange behaviour

I'm sorry but the video of her saying sorry to no one or nothing, she has bleeping lost it 🤣🤣 so if she's recording herself on her phone then where / how does the google maps voice come from in the background, did she take an actual tomtom to London with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably using her second phone. The one she uses for all her burner Insta accounts to send herself DMs and comments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m sure it’s already been said but there’s no way she’s got those rabbit ear boob stickers under that dress. The neckline is too low, you can see her cleavage.
Can see the shape wear outline under the dress, she needs to size up or get it tailored to fit her better. It’s really pulling at her hips. Sure she’s got some money left from conning the huns to get it sorted tho

no idea what to even say about her face at this point. Looking more masculine than ever which is probably because of the fillers (guessing same person who does her Bodged Botox)

Reactions: 20
It could still be from the same.phone, when I have maps directing me, I can still do other stuff on my phone? Haven't watched the story yet will go for a nosey

Reactions: 4
She's walking round London, talking to her phone and this is someone who apparently suffers major anxieties...really! And no way does she have those boob patches on as the dress is too low
Was about to comment the same thing. I cant speak on the phone in public due to anxiety let alone film myself dolle dup to the nines. I get people have different anxieties but why lie?!?!

Vegetarian wellington 🤔 is this the start of I just lurrrve animalZ ghuyyyshh I can’t bear to eat meat?!
One Veggie Wellington doth not a vegan maketh ATV 😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was about to comment the same thing. I cant speak on the phone in public due to anxiety let alone film myself dolle dup to the nines. I get people have different anxieties but why lie?!?!

Reminds me of Gavin & Stacey - Pamalaaaar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she pushes the animal lover narrative, and now the veggie narrative, because the brands she works with test on animals, so to minimize this, improve their reputation & appear more ethical, they essentially associate themselves or hide behind brand ambassadors like sopha, who on the surface appear like animal lovers (this isn't reality). And this is why hinch has went crazy with buying tit loads of random animals and calling her gaff a farm, because it benefits the brands she's working with & their public perception, or how they are perceived by the public & media. Or well that's what they're trying to do. I'd say this ethical animal side of things has been mentioned to her as one of her biggest attributes for these brands and she has to keep pushing it so has filled her garden with petting zoo animals and probs pays the local farm hand to keep them.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
*I'd like to add she can't bring herself to eat meat and chooses the veggie options all of a sudden yet is sat at a table with a brand that tests on animals, and continues to use cleaning products tested on animals. Talk about an oxyMORON

Attempting to change the discourse by attempting to imply new connotations, joy of clean is essentially P&G but their marketing friendly catchy brand because P&G have a fairly terrible reputation,
So i.e hinch =vegetarian + animal lover + joy of clean - p&g = ethical company, it is literally a brand that commits animal cruelty by testing on animals so why don't you think about that before you cry like a seal over eating scrambled eggs from your free range chickens that are literally there for that purpose, to feed. And maybe cry into your pasta instead that you sit with these people & fine dine & flog their animal tested chemicals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Totally missed that food platter until the recap 😂 I thought blimey she’s actually made the boys some decent snacks then saw it was for the bleeping chickens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Unfollowed Sofa some time ago but just called in to see what dumbfuckery she’s been up to…

Why has she made her kitchen into a ‘Sophie Carvery’? Do you have to walk around it with a tray?
Why has she made the hens a ‘grazing tray’ that looks better than the mush she serves to Ron and Lon?
Also…is that a ‘carrot stick advent calendar’ for the hens or those dopey stinking camels?
Don’t even get me started on the bin bags!!!
She’s still a total tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Two things to comment on tonight’s events:
1/ Going out for dinner is not work.
2/ She is not that tall.
She’s the same height as me. I wear 4” heels everyday for work (actual work) 6” heels when I go out (Hinch’s definition of “work”) and I can assure you that no one stares, no one laughs, no one points and no one cares.
I don’t think it’s her that is self conscious about her height, I think it’s Jamie.
She probably is self conscious, I don't know why, she really needs to get out of her own hole and get over herself.

Vegetarian wellington 🤔 is this the start of I just lurrrve animalZ ghuyyyshh I can’t bear to eat meat?!
Just because she typed that doesn't mean that's what she had, who knows what she ate, probably a whole roast chicken 🤭

[/QUOTE]
I know it's a piss take thread, so not to be to pedantic, buuuuttttttttt vegetarian Wellington doesn't make you vegan at all, not once not ever. She probably ate the string cheese she had in her monster bag of monsters, the new one with the sssstrraaaaaappppppppp. I'm fank you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmao she was literally in no ones way so why say sorry.
It's like the imaginary person saying hello in the street yet her sunglasses show otherwise again isn't it .. If you know you know 😏
Her tend ex-neighbours and trees near Greyskull must have been in London as well 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just found this random screen shot on my phone I must have taken it without realising. I think it was from one day last week just before her Christmas up but whats she done to the sky out the window? I didn't notice it at the time. Has she tried photoshopping the colour of the sky? Has she messed it up and it's gone over the trees and the top of the light

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's walking round London, talking to her phone and this is someone who apparently suffers major anxieties...really! And no way does she have those boob patches on as the dress is too low
Corrected. She’s walking round london talking to two phones - one is showing her directions and the other she’s videoing/speaking into…but Sofa can’t possibly draw attention to herself because AnXiETy.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.