Mrs Hinch #604 Hinch’s Christmas styling is a load of bore-balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filters vs reality - she really has issues regarding how she looks. If she can’t bear to be seen on her own Instagram account without a filter on or hiding behind things, she absolutely shouldn’t subject her boys to being on it. It’s her account, not her sons - stop hiding behind filters you fraud and stop using your poor kids as content for your sales and engagement figures - it’s a disgusting thing to do, and those that support her in her actions and lies are disgusting as well.
I think she uses the Naomi Snapchat filter 🤔
When she's filtered to the max on her own stories..100% in control..she's full of bravado and confidence, compared to when she's on Jamie's, unfiltered, she's all coy and anxious, hiding her face 🙄 she's pathetic ..

Reactions: 31
Vegetarian wellington 🤔 is this the start of I just lurrrve animalZ ghuyyyshh I can’t bear to eat meat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is she not dressed exactly the same as the car journey home from that make up ladies brunch? Or am I taking her pre record deviousness too far. 😂

Reactions: 17
Lmao she was literally in no ones way so why say sorry.
It's like the imaginary person saying hello in the street yet her sunglasses show otherwise again isn't it .. If you know you know 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Who the duck is that. 🫣 Lips looks like she's been stung by a wasp.
And who was she saying sorry to, she kept repeating it the div.

Screenshot_20221205_221458_InsMate Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20221205_221654_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Lmao she was literally in no ones way so why say sorry.
It's like the imaginary person saying hello in the street yet her sunglasses show otherwise again isn't it .. If you know you know 😏
I was expecting her to say hello darling like she did to the tend neighbour 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh lord I know sofas has gone extreme on the trees this year, however just caught update on her best bubs stories and she has designed the ultimate swingers papas grass tree. Sorry but its horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's walking round London, talking to her phone and this is someone who apparently suffers major anxieties...really! And no way does she have those boob patches on as the dress is too low

Reactions: 39
So she put the tree up on Nov 21st then. When did she claim to do it? 😂🥴
Brilliant, I knew you'd spot that 🤣 always drops herself in it.

Who the duck is that. 🫣 Lips looks like she's been stung by a wasp.
And who was she saying sorry to, she kept repeating it the div.

View attachment 1785300

View attachment 1785304
How can she not see that filter makes her looks ugly, do yourself a favour and show your lovely fizzogg in all it's glory Hinch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If you are lost and trying to follow a map on your phone, why would you be filming yourself? Surely you'd concentrate on the map and trying to find where you are going instead of bleeping about updating everyone(who cares?!) where she is/doing. Honestly, who gives a duck? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.