Mrs Hinch #604 Hinch’s Christmas styling is a load of bore-balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #604 Hinch’s Christmas styling is a load of BORE-balls

Thanks @Hun_tea22 for our new thread title.
Please mark suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them short and swear free please!

Her content continues to be dry and recycled.
Elf was about again on Friday, wrapping the boys slippers in foil.
She advertised a new "plant technology" product that she said is coming soon but already appears to be on supermarket shelves. Remind me again how this woman still has advertising contracts?

Finally the Christmas tree was revealed. Right in front of the orangery doors and next to a fire. Safe and sensible as always.
The Christmas sherry had been out again and barking mad Fredayahoo was off on one in the comments sticking up for the hens (non-nusty).

I've heard tell that Sophie hasn't read Tattle since Herod took against first born sons, but on Saturday morning, there the chickens were - alive and well (presumably). Elf had been again, yes Soph managed a 3rd day, with letters for Ron and Lon. They've both been good and have shared their toys. Sophie also won a prize for the most inventive reason to put your child on the nice list. No bollockings from Santa this year.

She chucked in a quick ad for Popsha Popska Popsa. Baubles for the tree, complete with the creepiest sheep art because she doesn't have any photos of them all together. Not on her Instagram where the images were lifted from anyway.

On Saturday afternoon, like a hun with only 300 followers, she was desperately tagging all the cleaning brands in her stories. Undeclared ad or undeclared begging?

Sopha did a bit of crafting with Len (see trolls I do things with my children) but it didn't turn out how she wanted it to. She doesn't have a creative bone in her body so I'm not sure why she was surprised.

Later on she uploaded a video of Ron with his watches-too-much-tv americanised accent. He was doing his alphabet and doing so well, but all Soph can do is simper and cackle alternately.

Someone put 50p in Jimmy and he did one of his "random" photo dumps. Aside from the usual portraying Soph being a top parent, there were some massive red flags when he uploaded a video of Ronnie playing with bin bags, even wrapping them around his head.
An astute tattler (@Cupcakemum to credit properly - I don't plagiarise) pointed out that this highlights either
-Ron can access cleaning products and bin bags as they aren't securely stored/he's left unattended long enough for this to happen
Or
-they encouraged Ron to play with something unsafe.

Neither puts them in a good light and Inchworm filming it is the cherry on top of a crappy parenting sundae.

Elf seemed to have been forgotten about on Sunday, the beginning of the end for this year's elf right on schedule.
They fucked off to a garden centre with mummaz in tow. Ron and Lon were shoved into a stranger's arms despite being visibly reluctant. It's all for the gram though, poor lads.

Sophie Rose, aka Mrs Hinch™, has made millions but still can't buy clothes that fit her eldest child. Ron was seen walking around with trousers halfway up to his knees. Just like his first birthday, being squeezed into some tiny shorts, showing off their appalling parenting choices.
Never one to pass up a brag, she just had to answer all the dms asking where the boys outfits were from. This included a pair of £60 uggs each. Can't buy dungarees that fit, spends £60 on shoes that'll be worn a couple of times. Make it make sense.
She was busy Sunday night sniffing a fake fur bag she'd bought from amazON. Ron bringing the chaos, snatched the bag away and asked for something on the TV. Soph couldn't hide that she doesn't know how to interact with her own child and just went back to ignoring him.

Elf didn't reappear on day 5 either. So we got a reel of last year's 4 days of elf shenanigans instead.

Saint Sopha prepared a delightful plate of healthy goodies for...
The chickens.
I might remind you that she hasn't read a Tattle thread since Saint Nicholas of Myra developed a reputation for gift giving. Yet here we were again, looking at those hens.
After a fair bit of backlash for her wasteful and braggy start to a difficult Christmas, she chose to post a story thanking everyone for her support with Ron's "journey". She still hasn't said what that journey is, and would probably gain more support if she just opened up about it.

Sympathy garnered, she whipped around the house with her undeclared shark, showing us what a crappy mess they live in.
Finally it was time for the #joyofclean Christmas do. Soph said she was going to to a get ready with me but she was already dressed and filtered.
She did use it as an opportunity to whack up a load of affiliate links for her outfit though, so all was not lost for little Soph.
She promised a picture of her food but all we got was a London street.
Safe to say, Elf won't be returning on day 6, not with Sophie out in the snow. Iykyk.

Sophie Rose is probably eating off the kids menu tonight.
Jamie really needs to get his sinuses looked at.
Fiddles got the pink purse ready tonight.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 77
QUOTE="CoolMom, post: 12946603, member: 70903"]
Sorry for the tangent here guysch, I'm rather busy (real not tend) at the moment so am nipping on when possible.

So this weekend I was chatting to my cousin about her son (who I refer to as my "nephew" even though that's not technically correct) and we were chatting about how he had recently joined Instagram, Facebook and TikTok. Last week he spent ages sorting his profiles out and adding all his mates and following pages. Then he added his Mum on FB and went MAD at her for the amount of pictures of him that were on her profile, stretching back 10 years to when he was a kid in nappies. He said it was "well embarrassing" and she had to take them all down in case his mates saw. He's mortified his friends will be able to see pictures of him semi naked dancing to gangnam style when he was a toddler or his gawky first day at school pics. My cousin has locked her profile down and removed the worst offenders (according to him)

I know this won't be the case for every kid, some will brush these things off or not mind them but my nephew can't be the only teen making their way in to the world of social media only to find their entire private history is already on there and has been commented on, shared and (in some cases) edited to gifs/memes/videos without their knowledge and find it embarrassing.

I just wish the huns would take note of this and that Queen Hun Soph would lead the way in child protection and not encourage her weirdo followers to tag her in pictures of their sleeping kids so that they get more likes.

Apologises again for the off topic rant and hope it made sense, I'm full of a cold and high on lemsip 😄
[/QUOTE

Similarly my 14yo daughter went mad at me for having what she called “ugly” or “embarrassing” pics of her on my (private) social media from when she was little, made me delete them all and even hides framed pics of herself when she was little when her friends come round. Cannot imagine what kids of these influencers will think when they’re the same age.

Reactions: 43
Thought she was taking us with her on her night out…. Had one pic of London so far… riveting
Can’t actually see her trying to socialize with other people now can we!
Also didn’t know they sold those boots in the men section considering her feet are a size 9/10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Begging for an In The Shhhhtyle contract with their fast fashion and terrible quality. Suits her down to the ground

Reactions: 21
Two things to comment on tonight’s events:
1/ Going out for dinner is not work.
2/ She is not that tall.
She’s the same height as me. I wear 4” heels everyday for work (actual work) 6” heels when I go out (Hinch’s definition of “work”) and I can assure you that no one stares, no one laughs, no one points and no one cares.
I don’t think it’s her that is self conscious about her height, I think it’s Jamie.

Reactions: 45
The filters vs reality - she really has issues regarding how she looks. If she can’t bear to be seen on her own Instagram account without a filter on or hiding behind things, she absolutely shouldn’t subject her boys to being on it. It’s her account, not her sons - stop hiding behind filters you fraud and stop using your poor kids as content for your sales and engagement figures - it’s a disgusting thing to do, and those that support her in her actions and lies are disgusting as well.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Gosh another new thread and I haven’t even caught up on the last!

Sadly we had to say goodbye to our fur baby in the early hours of Saturday morning and I’ve been a complete wreck since. I’m venturing on here as Mr V is away for work (real not tend) so this recap has brightened my evening. I can always trust you nusty hens to bring a smile to my face when required.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
After hoiking her tits up and showing off that she doesn't need shapewear, little anxious Mrs Hinch would have been chauffeured up to Big London Town for a fancy dinner where poor little Sophie has probably never seen so much cutlery and didn't know what order to use it in!! (from the outside in, Soph, just think back to the scene in Pretty Woman) it was all just so posh! How on earth has this happened to her?!
I'm sure that Supermum Soph would have then rushed back to the little village of Maldon "in time to put the boys to bed and get all cozy" YAWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I thought she was taking all of her followers out with her and showing off her food!!!!! Short lived as per. Long as you've all bought her amazon tatt!!!

Reactions: 24
A bit of a random.one but just had a nose at her financial records for her company. She was worth 3.1 mil as of April 2021. Shes got until December to submit her 21-22 finances. She must have massivly increased that with her new property!!! 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.