Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I'm sat in my dressing gown with the duvet I dont put my heating on till my kids are home either shame she can't see what people are having to do 🥲
I went to the post office after work today and there was an elderly lady putting £6 on her gas card. She was saying she hasn’t put the heat on yet but she may have to in case her cats get cold 🥺🥺 She said she would get used to it but it’s her responsibility to make sure they are ok. I’m a hard faced bastard but even I nearly cried. I told the postal worker to put £20 on and I paid it for her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 115

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Fair play to the kids for not being terrified, the weird distorted face, overly long fingers, unkempt hair...and don't even get me started on The Grinch...😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #604 Hinch’s Christmas styling is a load of BORE-balls

Thanks @Hun_tea22 for our new thread title.
Please mark suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them short and swear free please!

Her content continues to be dry and recycled.
Elf was about again on Friday, wrapping the boys slippers in foil.
She advertised a new "plant technology" product that she said is coming soon but already appears to be on supermarket shelves. Remind me again how this woman still has advertising contracts?

Finally the Christmas tree was revealed. Right in front of the orangery doors and next to a fire. Safe and sensible as always.
The Christmas sherry had been out again and barking mad Fredayahoo was off on one in the comments sticking up for the hens (non-nusty).

I've heard tell that Sophie hasn't read Tattle since Herod took against first born sons, but on Saturday morning, there the chickens were - alive and well (presumably). Elf had been again, yes Soph managed a 3rd day, with letters for Ron and Lon. They've both been good and have shared their toys. Sophie also won a prize for the most inventive reason to put your child on the nice list. No bollockings from Santa this year.

She chucked in a quick ad for Popsha Popska Popsa. Baubles for the tree, complete with the creepiest sheep art because she doesn't have any photos of them all together. Not on her Instagram where the images were lifted from anyway.

On Saturday afternoon, like a hun with only 300 followers, she was desperately tagging all the cleaning brands in her stories. Undeclared ad or undeclared begging?

Sopha did a bit of crafting with Len (see trolls I do things with my children) but it didn't turn out how she wanted it to. She doesn't have a creative bone in her body so I'm not sure why she was surprised.

Later on she uploaded a video of Ron with his watches-too-much-tv americanised accent. He was doing his alphabet and doing so well, but all Soph can do is simper and cackle alternately.

Someone put 50p in Jimmy and he did one of his "random" photo dumps. Aside from the usual portraying Soph being a top parent, there were some massive red flags when he uploaded a video of Ronnie playing with bin bags, even wrapping them around his head.
An astute tattler (@Cupcakemum to credit properly - I don't plagiarise) pointed out that this highlights either
-Ron can access cleaning products and bin bags as they aren't securely stored/he's left unattended long enough for this to happen
Or
-they encouraged Ron to play with something unsafe.

Neither puts them in a good light and Inchworm filming it is the cherry on top of a shitty parenting sundae.

Elf seemed to have been forgotten about on Sunday, the beginning of the end for this year's elf right on schedule.
They fucked off to a garden centre with mummaz in tow. Ron and Lon were shoved into a stranger's arms despite being visibly reluctant. It's all for the gram though, poor lads.

Sophie Rose, aka Mrs Hinch™, has made millions but still can't buy clothes that fit her eldest child. Ron was seen walking around with trousers halfway up to his knees. Just like his first birthday, being squeezed into some tiny shorts, showing off their appalling parenting choices.
Never one to pass up a brag, she just had to answer all the dms asking where the boys outfits were from. This included a pair of £60 uggs each. Can't buy dungarees that fit, spends £60 on shoes that'll be worn a couple of times. Make it make sense.
She was busy Sunday night sniffing a fake fur bag she'd bought from amazON. Ron bringing the chaos, snatched the bag away and asked for something on the TV. Soph couldn't hide that she doesn't know how to interact with her own child and just went back to ignoring him.

Elf didn't reappear on day 5 either. So we got a reel of last year's 4 days of elf shenanigans instead.

Saint Sopha prepared a delightful plate of healthy goodies for...
The chickens.
I might remind you that she hasn't read a Tattle thread since Saint Nicholas of Myra developed a reputation for gift giving. Yet here we were again, looking at those hens.
After a fair bit of backlash for her wasteful and braggy start to a difficult Christmas, she chose to post a story thanking everyone for her support with Ron's "journey". She still hasn't said what that journey is, and would probably gain more support if she just opened up about it.

Sympathy garnered, she whipped around the house with her undeclared shark, showing us what a shitty mess they live in.
Finally it was time for the #joyofclean Christmas do. Soph said she was going to to a get ready with me but she was already dressed and filtered.
She did use it as an opportunity to whack up a load of affiliate links for her outfit though, so all was not lost for little Soph.
She promised a picture of her food but all we got was a London street.
Safe to say, Elf won't be returning on day 6, not with Sophie out in the snow. Iykyk.

Sophie Rose is probably eating off the kids menu tonight.
Jamie really needs to get his sinuses looked at.
Fiddles got the pink purse ready tonight.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Danielle0120

VIP Member
There's gonna be loads of stories from the pair of them cuddling and snogging in the back of the car isn't there 🤢🤢🤢

I'm just fuming she's still getting what she wants. She does nothing good, she does nothing for charity, she doesn't use her platform for the right reasons, she never ever has, she never gets in trouble when she's doing wrong, despite the constant reports sent, now her little shot at TV with what I'm guessing will be a decent wage too.
She's a pig. SS is nothing but a cunt aswell, she just uses her thick, smiley, giggly side so she looks all innocent whilst being a fake cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

CoolMom

VIP Member
TV?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
Gosh another new thread and I haven’t even caught up on the last!

Sadly we had to say goodbye to our fur baby in the early hours of Saturday morning and I’ve been a complete wreck since. I’m venturing on here as Mr V is away for work (real not tend) so this recap has brightened my evening. I can always trust you nusty hens to bring a smile to my face when required.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Spacedman

Chatty Member
I have a confession to make😳
I often choose to have a slurp of bubbles in the cafe where the yummy mummies from the nursery/school meet in the hope of over hearing something interesting🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

kakamomas

‘Is that Mrs Hinch?’
‘Doesn’t really look like her’
‘But she’s got the black hairband on that she’s had on every time she’s left the house in the last 3 weeks’
‘Must be her then’
🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 50

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Maybe try sorting your own life out - prioritising your children and keeping them safe, before trying to give advice to anyone else. Just a thought…

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh, she never goes out.... except on a road trip through Wales with her tend bestbubs4eva to be on TV and all of these other places...

Probably lots of others pre-this lissst...
🎡 Alton Towers for Lonnie’s birthday.
🎠 Steam Fair at Prom Park.
✈ Holiday to Mallorca.
✈ Holiday to Malta.
✈ Trip to visit a fan.
💍 Birthday or was it anniversary stay at expensive hotel, followed by Dirty Dancing in West End.
🎬 Speciaaaaal trip to London holding hands in the car with bestbubs4eva
💐 Bridesmaid at bestbubs4eva wedding.
🥂 Cousin’s Hen do in Burnham.
👯‍♀️Regular trips to buy “Dissshplay booksssh” with Mummaz.
👯‍♀️ Trip with mummaz to Garden Centre to buy tat for Autumnnnny door dissshplay.
👯‍♀️ Visit to the Museum of Power for antiques sale.
🎃 Trip to Pumpkin place with various members of the fam, excluding Ronni e to pick up 333 pumpkins for the Autumnnnny door dissshplay.
🏦 Numerous trips to HB, B&M and the Range to buy tat for hauls, never scheeeen again stuff.
🏦 Meet and Greet with a couple of Hunzzzz in B&M shopping spree.
🏦 Publicity trips for Cuntalyptusssh range.
🐷 Visits to Call of the Wild Zoo.
🍽 Various pub lunches and eating out, including when Ronni e put her phone in a glass of coke. Probably sick of her shoving it in his face.
👯‍♀️ Visit to garden centre with mummaz to buy huge amount of baubles etc for Christmassssh
🏘 Numerous trips to visit Greyskull.
🍽 Unromantic Pub lunch with NoNob where Sopha fell in love with a random spray bottle... Woo Hoo Hoo 🙄
🍾 Brunch with make-up Friend at Array Essex... a Hunzz Paradise a Hens nightmare 😱
🎅🏻 Alton Garden Centre on the busy A127 for Sopha the boysssh to see Santa... Accompanied by the usual Fiddle for bitty breaks 🤭
🍽 Christmasssh pisssh up with Joy Of Clean 🧽 Was excitedly going to show her mugshot Veg Wellington, but just bragged instead.
🎵Westlife... with Mummaz and Mamfa. She finksssh Ssshane is FITTTT (Or rather that Childish disgusting aged 32 RiTTTTa does) How embarrassing she tagged them and spiTTT 🙄
🤢 Ronni e’s NaTTTTivi...TTTTy dressed as either Peggy, Patsy or the other one.... she was going to make sure that her Henzzz go out somehow 🐓
🛺 Soon to be road trip with tend bestbubs4eva and TV 📺 appearance 🙄
These are just the ones she’s said about, probably loadssssh more 🤔

She never gets an early night or sleeps through the night guysssh, not since Ronni e and then Lonnie were born... she’s so Sssshattered 🥱 but can easily do all this ⬆ and brag and AD on the gram and be mummaz to a menagerie of animals and the director of the boyssssh gram appearances 🤭

Let’s hope she makes a complete twat of herself with her tend bestbubs4eva 🙄 She’ll be TENDING to be ditsy, funny ickle Sopha, when in fact it’s all 🐂💩 She’s not like that at all, it’s all as tend as the filters on her face.

Blesssshed be.... it will be good to watch her make a tit of herself though and chat on here with fellow Nusties.... I hope it’s on soon and not when I’m about to give birth to baby Owlet... I’ll have it on in the delivery room 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lmao she was literally in no ones way so why say sorry.
It's like the imaginary person saying hello in the street yet her sunglasses show otherwise again isn't it .. If you know you know 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 49

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
View attachment 1790089Pictures of hinch in the wild at westlife

How can she get away with filtering herself so much. It’s crazy.
What’s even more crazy is that brands know full well she doesn’t look like what she portrays on insta and yet they let her falsely promote products of theirs with the intend to mislead.
I remember my mum being annoyed at adverts in the 90s for anti wrinkle creams, used by 18 year old models. She used to say ‘well of course she doesn’t have any wrinkles! She still has milk teeth!’
So garnier and whatever makeup brand she promotes know she uses filters and doesn’t look anywhere near what she sells.

She has a squared face. Deep pores from previous acne. Tattooed eyebrows. Botox, teeth whitening, fillers, hair extensions, lashes extensions, she’s had weight loss surgery and reconstruction. All these are fake enough but nooooo she uses filters on top and claims the garnier face mask is the answer. So the poor old ordinary Jane, tired from work and life in general will buy the stuff and believe it’ll make her look fresher.

Cunts.

Lying deceitful cunt.

Anyway, back to wrapping presents.

Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I don’t watch her stories I just read on here… but let me get this straight… she’s mentioned

1) Westlife (Vestlife)
2) Willy Wonker (like woolly wanker)
3) The Grinch (as she is affectionately known here)

Is she playing some kind of reverse Tattle Bingo?! 😂

I’d love it if she was. But let’s face it. She hasn’t got that level or imagination or personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48