Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alexa!
Show me a bunch of twats with no distinctive personality in their early 30s trying to look 20 but who look in their 40s.

Show me fake lashes, Botox, fillers, hair extensions, highlights, pouting and caterpillar eyebrows in one caption.

Im fank you
The lady at the back, on the right, is Georgia’s mam.

Reactions: 5
"I asked dad for scrap wood"...so his creations arent the scrap wood? My bad, look like they all belong on the fire anyway🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Alexa!
Show me a bunch of twats with no distinctive personality in their early 30s trying to look 20 but who look in their 40s.

Show me fake lashes, Botox, fillers, hair extensions, highlights, pouting and caterpillar eyebrows in one caption.

Im fank you
So much winter warm hair 🤣

And your crappy Christmas ladder to nowhere does not look any better with a lump of old wood with a ribbon round it next to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's unfolded on her thread today we had our suspicions and the charity confirmed it. Hinch always jumps on new insta huns and fuxks them off when they're not useful to her anyway so won't be any different here🤣 just shows what kind of morals these people have though. As long as it makes them money they'll lie in bed with anyone
I will see you over there 👋🏻 🏃🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alexa!

Im fank you
The one that was gyrating against that poor singer😳😳
Hinch has got such classy friends who are just as innocent and anxiety ridden as she is 🤣🤣🤭

Reactions: 19
Give me the Essex Tattlers any day over these plastic buggers.
They’re so awful and so plastic. My real not tend friends and I refer to them as Zombies. They’re all so fake and have zero personality between them. Essex Tattlers are a good example of the real Essex 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
FOR GOD SAKE!!! CHRISTMAS DOESN'T HAVE TO MATCH YOUR bleeping DECOR!! HOW PLAIN! Where's the colour. Those poor boys, she's taking the magic out of everything.
My house is rustic, alot of wood, very beautiful, I've actually done it right compared to that twit yet my Christmas is colour.
No wooden, plain decor at Christmas in this house.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Stacey made the presents out of net and lights so hinch will make wood ones. Everything is wood. Her Xmas crafting is not quite patch on other stuff I've seen. Fails Everytime and I am not a Stacey fan

Reactions: 15
For ducks sake, I've seen it all now!
Hope that wood 'bleeds' all over your floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My kids are so bloody excited to decorate for Christmas next Sunday, the advent calendars, the polar express train we have booked, leaving santa his cookie and milk on Christmas eve, the reindeer food outside. Oh I'm getting all fuzzy, they're so excited, they're at such a gorgeous, innocent age where it's just pure MAGIC. I can't imagine that feeling be spread in that house.

Then those boys see no bleeping colour at Christmas, instead they get wrapped up wooden blocks. They get their own little Christmas tree in the toy room but oh oh oh only in the matching colour scheme boys. No tacky messy tree decorated by little innocent sticky hands in that house!

Nah she's a nob. Don't like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Might be a bit Garraway to the party but isn’t this the “Mum” that doesn’t get out these days? 🤔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.