Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon she made Georgia use her alien filter?

So which one is a lie? The brunch or the party?
Brunch was absolutely today, it's all over the restaurants Instagram. It's the headband that's throwing it out - why have it on either side of the brunch but not during? It's just plain bizarre if that latest story of hers was recorded before the brunch had happened though. I still can't see her having driven to Suffolk and back in time to go to the whole brunch either.
Idk maybe she did just take the headband off and I need to find something else to do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brunch was absolutely today, it's all over the restaurants Instagram. It's the headband that's throwing it out - why have it on either side of the brunch but not during? It's just plain bizarre if that latest story of hers was recorded before the brunch had happened though. I still can't see her having driven to Suffolk and back in time to go to the whole brunch either.
Idk maybe she did just take the headband off and I need to find something else to do 😂😂
I'm guessing she arrived late to Brunch as wasn't tagged or in one of the friends videos at the table

Reactions: 16
Took off her headband and necklace and then put them back on? Seems a bit weird doesn’t it.

Reactions: 18
She always does the same expression, looking away and playing with the front of her hair when she says if aaahhhmmmm honesssscht guyssssch 🙄🙄 and she’s never honest 🤥🤣

Reactions: 15
I'm guessing she arrived late to Brunch as wasn't tagged or in one of the friends videos at the table
So just like Stacey’s uk hen always arrives late and it’s near the end as she’s so socially awkward. She thinks she can handle the jungle 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She would have had to have gone home in between as well though if Jamie is driving to the kids party but she’s driving home from the brunch she’d of had to have gone home in between. Also if her friend posted saying two of her friends drink, one is pregnant and Hinch is driving home does that mean she’s the pregnant one 🧐

Reactions: 9
What the hell kind of party was that? Sorry, no normal person has essentially a club style party starting around 2:00 in the afternoon on a Saturday... do they? Slut dropping in thigh high boots and then with Hinch putting that filter on thinking she is funny.... I'm just so confused as to what we have witnessed...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the hell kind of party was that? Sorry, no normal person has essentially a club style party starting around 2:00 in the afternoon on a Saturday... do they? Slut dropping in thigh high boots and then with Hinch putting that filter on thinking she is funny.... I'm just so confused as to what we have witnessed...
It's a brunch style event there from 1till 4pm, advertised fir today and next Saturday. Guessing this is how the mummy's of Essex roll🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bus has three tutting old ladies all waiting to judge Sofa as she comes out of the tend jungle (as some nusty troll has already pointed out it's a rainforest, not far from civilisation, no home bargains or Teschoooo thou)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.