Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow these or Hinch that much but have we seen her hens since the announcement about keeping them inside? Surely she could just show them in their enclosure….
Those chickens have gone already. I stand by my conspiracy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Most people who do volunteer work don’t brag about it on their gram, flashing a camera around the contents of the bags like he was. Sickening individual. He’s probably after an MBE from the King 🥇
Agree, he's not humble and seeing it as an opportunity to be like look at me aren't I'm amazing.

Jamie you have no job love, you could literally volunteer for charities every day of your life.

Reactions: 27
I get that Jimbob is doing a humble brag, but at least he is doing something useful, which is the first time either of them have.
However, with her reach, why hasn't she shared his stories to - if nothing else - increase awareness of the charity? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nothing screams Christmas than pink glittery dragonflies and weird twigs sticking out the top of the tree. This pampas grass obsession needs to just stop as well. It's tit. Please get cancelled.
[/QUOTE]
I bloody love em, they are so bad it has me wheezing. Especially the tress with all the the shite exploding from the top of the tree. As for the Pampas grass, sweet baby cheezees. Wtf are they thinking 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I don't get rage they just make me laugh. They always find their way to the Hunbelievable page after, where they get roasted. They are supremely hideous but that's the sheep all over, one does it, they all do it! It's so over the top, chavvy and awful. What's wrong with a green Christmas tree and normal baubles!

I'm also not sure the owners of that page are Hinchers, looking at the page information there's something in there about her unsafe tips!
Peak hun level. The bloody awful Christmas trees make me laugh too, but then I'm a nusty troll with a full fat coke addiction. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Mr and Mrs hinch are trying everything to increase followers and engagement…he’s now talking about possibly doing a podcast number 2 and he’s done a bit of volunteer work today…they always do charity just before Christmas don’t they like Save the children etc. You never hear them mention that charity again though.
For a charity called 'get in the bin' and it's a charity set up by burnout z listers, it's a safe space for hasbeans, neverwozbeans and tend celebrity couples. No one listens to anyone else, everyone is more famous than anyone else, one one is actually sure who attends because filters and bots are banned. The actual venue is as difficult to locate as the word #ad on hunches stories. Click the link for more information, hunnzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was so beggy on any and decs live. Even my partner said she was an attention bleep 🤣

mot would be hilarious if she went in, imagine her being voted for all of the trials! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing screams Christmas than pink glittery dragonflies and weird twigs sticking out the top of the tree. This pampas grass obsession needs to just stop as well. It's tit. Please get cancelled.
I bloody love em, they are so bad it has me wheezing. Especially the tress with all the the shite exploding from the top of the tree. As for the Pampas grass, sweet baby cheezees. Wtf are they thinking 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Peak hun level. The bloody awful Christmas trees make me laugh too, but then I'm a nusty troll with a full fat coke addiction. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

I saw one on there yesterday that had a budget grinch mask (not one of hinches faces, the actual grinch) on top of the tree.

duck me am I traumatised! Just can't get it out of my head. Shaking hunzz 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jamie’s attempt at volunteer/ charity work really annoys me. Both him and his wife accepted a gifted Emma mattress and all the bedding - there are CHILDREN with no beds or place to sleep in the UK! Bed poverty exists. At no point did they say we can afford two homes, we can afford to renovate an entire house, so we really don’t need these items so we will donate them rather than accepting them, and using them on a brand new double bed for our DOG, who gets the choice to sleep in TWO bedrooms. It’s absolutely sickening. They paid ThOUSANDS for a mural to be hand painted on Ron’s walls, so they can easily afford bedding. They stay in 5 star hotels. They have money - they are rich in terms of money and time. So any charity from these two is just to try and make them look good - to make their followers think they are trustworthy, wholesome, good parents and therefore encouraging their followers to BUY from them.

Also reported her to the asa for using the buzz of gambling to encourage followers to buy from her shop on Amazon.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wtf is this word soup she’s posted today? Apparently it’s morning so they’ve lit the fire but also the boys are asleep because they were up at 4? Must be that weird time/space loophole that affects the weather and sunrises over Maldonia
Isn't it amazing that her children always wake up at the same time in the middle of the night? Ours never do that. They like to take turns 👍🏻😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Good morning nusty hens!

I’m a bit Hudson to the ant&dec party but oh.my.god the embarrassment I felt!! I didn’t cry in my pasta but I did get sweaty palms.

The sheer begging! The drunk alpacunt. All of it.

Thread Suggestion:
The rise and fall of Mrs Hinch, too much bragging got her begging.

Reactions: 20
Hinch and Instagram live are the best cringe combo.
How many times did she comment that she wanted to go on IAC..? 😂😂😂

What a sad twit.

Reactions: 21
What a pity NoNuts surname isn’t Cuntliffe, the shortened version would suit her so much better than Hinch.

The spitting.... really, what you think that’s funny do you Sopha. Actually, it’s revolting and it shows your true colours and how nasty and aggressive you really are. Spouting all the #BeKoind garbage when you’re nothing but a narcissistic arsenal hole.

Tesco, P&G and any other companies that are feasting off her name, I hope they see that she’s started spitting at her phone when her child/children are around her, as in this mornings video. Is it ok to promote spitting then? Does it make you feel big Sopha? You’re just a sad, pathetic little girl who’s never grown up and hides behind mummaz. So cringeworthy 🙄

As for singing Sopha, you’re tone deaf and you sound like a drunk booze cruise singer reject. You know all about a booze cruise don’t you? Bit more than booze on that cruise, hey!

What a saddo, shaking and thinkIng she’s something speciaaaaal, just because her name was mentioned by Ant and Dec, they probably had to google her 🤭 She wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the jungle, she’d be crying into her lip smacking fermented size 5 crocodile footzz dinner for mummaz.
”size 5 crocodile footzz dinner” has me howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would love to see Hinch in the jungle.

Introducing themselves, they will have actors, actresses, comedians, TV personalities, MPs, musicians, athletes and....a cleaner!

She wouldn't do it anyway, no personality, no charisma, no filters, no make up..

But imagine the threads we would get through. Please please please invite her on ITV. Oh sorry forgot it's I'm A CELEBRITY and Hinch ain't famous. Invite her on anyway
Remember her fear of spiders at castle greyskull when Jamie had gone out for the night and she needed attention 😂 She wouldn’t last 5 secs in the jungle, and as for cleaning the dunny I don’t think you are allowed to take your sponsored P&G products and we all know you don’t clean - you just wipe already clean things.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.