Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake🤦🏼‍♀️
I bought this shelf about 6 months ago after seeing it on an account on IG. Just hadn't got round to putting it up. Then low & behold, the grinch got some for the nursery and had them put up (wrong). My shelf now lives in the shed somewhere. And now won’t ever come out again 🤢

Reactions: 5
I feel like hinch's lack of posts the past few days are due to the fact that she can't show off her new LV bag that she's ordered with the money that's flying in from the book sales. She's certainly spending some ££££ but can't show us because she needs us to carry on buying the cheap rucksack from eBay that she swears she can't live without.

Reactions: 9
Oh wow 23!
our girl is amazing and so sweet, not a typical chestnut mare, but my god she can throw some shapes in the air when she wants too 😲🙈😂
I have an orange ex racer. Mad as a box of frogs. He was actually being a wally about a bloody road marking the other day much to the concern of two old ladies. I apologised and patted his neck whilst they asked if he’s a baby.
“Umm...yeah, bless him 🤞
He’s 18, just a head 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title?
50 shades of grey, more tat bought from ebay, hinchers swipe away, whilst sophie's getting payed

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed she’s started saying “I highly/personally recommend xxx” a lot lately when she never really said it before. I wonder whether it’s specific wording agreed with the client. You can always tell when the words she uses aren’t her own as she has such a recognisable “voice”/turn of phrase and it’s really jarring when she deviates from it.

Reactions: 20
I have an orange ex racer. Mad as a box of frogs. He was actually being a wally about a bloody road marking the other day much to the concern of two old ladies. I apologised and patted his neck whilst they asked if he’s a baby.
“Umm...yeah, bless him 🤞
He’s 18, just a head 🤦🏻‍♀️
Awww mines an ex racer too. He’s mental also 😂 reversed into a bush with me on him on Thursday!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'd like to apologise for my flippant reply to Louk.I really do appreciate the sincere🙄 enquiry as to my whereabouts.
I would explain in full about my absence but I think you've all had enough trauma for one day,well I say one day but it's more like a night and a day taking into account the farce that was Jamie's q&a.
Anyway thank you Louk-noone else cared.I could have fallen off my ladder whilst rearranging my bog rolls for all the rest of them cared.
You make me howl! 🤣🤣 your comments are too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion. Which you might have to be a certain age to remember. "Colour me badd. ". Its my first attempt. Be gentle!!!!

Reactions: 6
Living her best life tonight and cooking up...... bread roll and soup!!!! You go Soph!!!

ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone explain how a bottle of top to toe wash can be “absolutely amazing”? Because Sophie certainly can’t. If you’re advertising a product and saying you recommend it over all of its many competitors, you could at least mention one quality you like about it. Or should we all just buy it and discover this mysterious amazingness for ourselves :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If The Range paid for that slot they should be asking for a refund she clearly doesn’t like any of the things she’s picked out
Half of it wasn’t even for herself.
She got stuff just for the sake of it.

Reactions: 3
“I’ve noticed we all have at least one balloon in common” yeah because hinchers haven’t a shred of flipping originality, not because of anything deep and meaningful

Also I love the one who copied the “past mistakes” one and changed it to “mistakes I’ve made in the past”. Gotta put it in your own words when you’re copying someone’s homework right?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
With regards to the pear can we said she copied cleaning my anxiety away? She has pear and apple I think.
Sadly i think that might be another case of CMAA copying Hinch as she has an apple and pear ornament already.

Reactions: 5
SS is going grey.....new floor tiles going in 😂🤣
She has been sucked in to go grey.....such a dull depressing colour! I own no grey and am SO proud!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.