Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly i think that might be another case of CMAA copying Hinch as she has an apple and pear ornament already.
I’m making it my mission to find and display a silver banana to display and top them all. The more phallic the better πŸ‘Œ πŸŒπŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t you just love reaching all those special milestones with your dog - first cuddle, first time they go to the toilet outside on their own, first walk, first grown up teeth, first advert...?!
Henry must think the possibility of a good walk would be his best achievement. Sod the advert.

I’m making it my mission to find and display a silver banana to display and top them all. The more phallic the better πŸ‘Œ πŸŒπŸ†
Not silver, but quite seductive 🀒🀣
Screenshot_20191019-201346_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191019-201346_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
SS is going grey.....new floor tiles going in πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
She has been sucked in to go grey.....such a dull depressing colour! I own no grey and am SO proud!
I have grey, it’s a good background to more vivid accent colours (this year it’s yellow) and not more grey!

Reactions: 7
Don’t you just love reaching all those special milestones with your dog - first cuddle, first time they go to the toilet outside on their own, first walk, first grown up teeth, first advert...?!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She’s really missing the point of the whole insta reality thing isn’t she.
Your not supposed to list everything that isn’t perfect whilst hiding behind your dog

Reactions: 5
I have an orange ex racer. Mad as a box of frogs. He was actually being a wally about a bloody road marking the other day much to the concern of two old ladies. I apologised and patted his neck whilst they asked if he’s a baby.
β€œUmm...yeah, bless him πŸ€žβ€
He’s 18, just a head πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m sure they get worse as they get older! Someone stopped my daughter out hacking the semi retired one and asked if she was ok on a young pony (he was spinning around and rearing) she laughed and said he’s 19 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Awww mines an ex racer too. He’s mental also πŸ˜‚ reversed into a bush with me on him on Thursday!!
My daughters golden boy did the same but into a ditch he stood there, with back legs in the ditch and front legs on top of the ditch whilst my daughter was holding on to tree, and looked at me as if to say β€œmake me move now witch” πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does it? I’ve never seen it on mine.
Maybe on certain phones?
When you add an element to your story (like text) if you drag it to the top or the bottom of the screen the layout shows up. Mine updated to that a month or so ago and I've noticed Hinch (and others) hiding 'ad' or 'gifted' under the profile pic or message box at the bottom to either conceal or detract from it.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m sure they get worse as they get older! Someone stopped my daughter out hacking the semi retired one and asked if she was ok on a young pony (he was spinning around and rearing) she laughed and said he’s 19 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

My daughters golden boy did the same but into a ditch he stood there, with back legs in the ditch and front legs on top of the ditch whilst my daughter was holding on to tree, and looked at me as if to say β€œmake me move now witch” πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
Thankfully I didn’t end up in the bush just his back end and then he jogged all the way back home πŸ˜‚ gotta love em

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have an orange ex racer. Mad as a box of frogs. He was actually being a wally about a bloody road marking the other day much to the concern of two old ladies. I apologised and patted his neck whilst they asked if he’s a baby.
β€œUmm...yeah, bless him πŸ€žβ€
He’s 18, just a head πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Sounds like my friends horse he freaks out at certain road markings! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeez! ANOTHER swipe-up for those fecking radiator covers on Ebay - πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Here's my balloon to let go of, Sophie 🎈 "Negative" comments are NOT from "trolls", they're simply comments you don't like because they don't suck your ass! Also, trolls are people who harrass and harangue people in a nasty way. People here are NOT "trolls", the comments are thoughts and observations ABOUT you, not TO you! You come here, looking - we're not on your page. You don't have to, but you do, because you can't stand it that not everyone thinks you're ahhhmazing. Suck it up and get over it. The stories about your crappy childish book are overkill now. Just stop, enough already.

Reactions: 36
So one of her biggest fears according to her balloons is tv appearances? She's done 2 so not really something you need to worry about on a daily basis is it and given that she's constantly on the beg for someone to put her on tv that's just bollocks.

She could have really used the opportunity she has been given to work with a mental health charity to promote mindfulness and coping mechanisms in that book but instead she's just shilling for p&g. What a wretched human being.

Reactions: 23
I’m making it my mission to find and display a silver banana to display and top them all. The more phallic the better [emoji108] [emoji529][emoji533]
[emoji1787][emoji1787] yes do this plz [emoji13][emoji13]

Reactions: 3
I’m making it my mission to find and display a silver banana to display and top them all. The more phallic the better [emoji108] [emoji529][emoji533]
You could spray paint one (outside of course [emoji40])

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.