Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth do they keep track? I have just over 2000 followers (well my dog does, she’s not an hole like me 😂) and sometimes I notice the numbers have gone up or down but I couldn’t name who had unfollowed me and even if I could I don’t think I’d care enough to go to the effort of blocking someone

I’m so sorry I have no idea how I managed to quote two posts at once
There are apps that show which accounts have followed and which accounts have unfollowed so it's just a process of making a note and then blocking.
I must admit a couple of years ago I did that with a few accounts because I got sick of the follow unfollow game that would happen every few weeks. Blocking every person who unfollow you seems a tad petty though.

I have no issues with colouring books or even dot to dot ones for adults. It is about mindfulness and that's the important thing. It's just a shame her book is full of utter crap inbetween those items.
And unlike proper journaling it seems quite restrictive as the prompts are quite specific. And once you've used the book why would you buy another when you've already completed it? It doesnt seem to be like an open ended planner that can be used again and again like some yearly organisers. Because you'll have all those stupid activities you've already done in every copy.

Reactions: 13
wonder how many 'hinchers' on the Three network cannot post due to the network being down!
I'm sure they consider this a national holiday and are safely posting on their wifi at home cause they've bunned work

I am sorry. It’s so hard. The bottom fell out of my world. I found my little girl dead in her cot. She was 11 months. I really don’t remember much after that as had to be sedated for a very long time. I couldn’t even make her funeral. My husband and family had to be strong. To this day I still haven’t seen her coffin. She never leaves my mind from the time I get up until I go to sleep. And to hear that hole laughing knowing what day it was makes me want to vomit. I truly believe she is quite evil and vindictive. I hope you see this Soph Golddigger!
tit. I’m so, so sorry you went through this, I really am. If you ever want to talk my inbox is always open. It’s rare I’m ever moved to tears by a post but this is heartbreaking, I don’t know what to say so this post might come across as a bit staggered but I really am sorry my heart absolutely breaks for you. If you ever need anything give me a message my love xx

Reactions: 18
There are apps that show which accounts have followed and which accounts have unfollowed so it's just a process of making a note and then blocking.
I must admit a couple of years ago I did that with a few accounts because I got sick of the follow unfollow game that would happen every few weeks. Blocking every person who unfollow you seems a tad petty though.

I have no issues with colouring books or even dot to dot ones for adults. It is about mindfulness and that's the important thing. It's just a shame her book is full of utter crap inbetween those items.
And unlike proper journaling it seems quite restrictive as the prompts are quite specific. And once you've used the book why would you buy another when you've already completed it? It doesnt seem to be like an open ended planner that can be used again and again like some yearly organisers. Because you'll have all those stupid activities you've already done in every copy.
I reckon she is hoping people will buy more than one so they can keep up with their lists!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many people can afford to take 1 year off work unpaid?!
I can’t afford a bleeping day off and feel obliged to volunteer for any overtime. It was only when my family sat me down after 37 shifts straight and said “stop! The kids need you. You need you” that I had to try and weigh up needing the money vs breaking myself. I do a very emotionally as well as physically draining job and come home in tears most days as it is.When my husband collapsed last year unexpectedly and I couldn’t work as I work nights and he does days as we can’t afford childcare We had nothing. What little savings we had quickly went on bills. It terrifies me that me and the kids will end up destitute if anything happens

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How many stories/posts from people who have bought her journal do we reckon she will repost onto her own stories today? 🙄

Reactions: 3
She had to give up her job due to her anxiety, yes she really did say that, it's in her first book apparently 👊👊
I had heard it was because her and jamie got together she couldnt carry on working with his as her boss

I would like to see them in the jungle though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Wait, no. You actually need to be a celebrity to go in haven’t you!
Id like to see them lost in a jungle and never found again. Having to eek a living on tree bark and plants

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am sorry. It’s so hard. The bottom fell out of my world. I found my little girl dead in her cot. She was 11 months. I really don’t remember much after that as had to be sedated for a very long time. I couldn’t even make her funeral. My husband and family had to be strong. To this day I still haven’t seen her coffin. She never leaves my mind from the time I get up until I go to sleep. And to hear that hole laughing knowing what day it was makes me want to vomit. I truly believe she is quite evil and vindictive. I hope you see this Soph Golddigger!
I have no words. Love to you and your family x

Reactions: 3
I can’t afford a bleeping day off and feel obliged to volunteer for any overtime. It was only when my family sat me down after 37 shifts straight and said “stop! The kids need you. You need you” that I had to try and weigh up needing the money vs breaking myself. I do a very emotionally as well as physically draining job and come home in tears most days as it is.When my husband collapsed last year unexpectedly and I couldn’t work as I work nights and he does days as we can’t afford childcare We had nothing. What little savings we had quickly went on bills. It terrifies me that me and the kids will end up destitute if anything happens
Awh, I feel you - but you must take time off even if it's just for you. You need a rest to recharge, otherwise you'll be no good at home or at work. Plus you'll be at risk of collapsing just like your husband. Your health is more important than money.

Sometimes I wonder if this forum is just giving the selfish fucker more air-time. I really want her to disappear. Waste of space!

I’m just catching up as been poorly a few days. Are the Hinch army turning on MGH then ? I read she had a rant but wasn’t sure what it was over 🤔 I am confused because it seems like she’s begging for the latest dot to dot book, so she still likes Hinch.
Some of them have had a go at her in comments on Sophie’s posts , they think she is not good enough ! and they think she is kissing her arse, which she is but so what don’t many of them live in hope of being noticed by their leader it’s beyond ridiculous too much time on their hands , Sophie should have nipped this in the bud , one day some of these nasty people might finally see through her bull crap and then she will be the target it’s time she reigned her army in , what happened to the be kind or say nowt eh ?

Reactions: 4
I lit a candle yesterday but haven’t lost a baby myself, I didn’t know that was offensive?!
I don't think anyone thinks it's offensive to light a candle if you've never lost a baby, I think the issue people have is that she's used a very obvious brand and encouraged her minions to tag her in their pictures which is a bit weird......kind of making it about her (and increasing her engagement figures). So I guess people think it's a bit tacky to high-jack an emotional event like that. Xxx

Reactions: 6
Look what I just saw in M&S. If they go into collaboration they’ll be off my list 😡
They’re in relation to ‘another’ cleaning account ‘lauracleanaholic’ she’s always used the m&s one and nicknamed it ‘markeh’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
"Can't believe how people are wasting money on me HaHa Atb"
It’s a mockery , don’t know how writers of actual books must feel about this influencer trend of bringing out books it’s almost a requirement if you have a certain amount of followers then you must have a book, milk your popularity to the maximum ! , I have never bought or read any of them and won’t be I am disgusted in some of the companies that have agreed to print whatever has happened to integrity , if it makes lots of money then it’s ok well not for me it isn’t I have stopped buying books , I get the ones I want to read from the library no way will I add to their wealth not whilst they behave dishonestly and with such shameful greed

Reactions: 14
We’re already on 30 plus one direct swipe up. Can I amend my Instastory estimate to 75 plus another 2 swipe up’s before midnight 😜 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watch her body language on her latest Gretel video!! Her head constantly shaking from side to side!!!
No sincerity there whatsoever! FRAUD!! LIAR!! 😠😠

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.