Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only see bits of this book but am I right in thinking once you've done lists and to let them off, coloured in and done dot to dot 🙄 the books no good?

I last did dot to dot when I was about 8.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If a gifted pool table appears, I will despair for evermore of the world that we live in:mad:
got a feeling they are trying to make his account big like hers and start up some kind of business on that 👀

Reactions: 19
I would like to see them in the jungle though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Wait, no. You actually need to be a celebrity to go in haven’t you!
Well if the last couple of series are anything to go by then you don’t have to be a celeb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've only see bits of this book but am I right in thinking once you've done lists and to let them off, coloured in and done dot to dot 🙄 the books no good?

I last did dot to dot when I was about 8.....
yup, if they’ve got half a brain hopefully they’ll the list in pencil rather than pen 😂 I’ve just seen someone flicking thru and there was a ‘where’s Wally’ but called where’s Sophie 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
yup, if they’ve got half a brain hopefully they’ll the list in pencil rather than pen 😂 I’ve just seen someone flicking thru and there was a ‘where’s Wally’ but called where’s Sophie 😆
But she doesn’t leave the house...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen the messages mygreyhome has received now this is trolling , cruel and nasty has Mrs Hinch spoken about this , condemned those doing this ? it would not surprise me if some of her army are involved whether you like or dislike her surely anyone can see that this is nasty and not ok , shame on you Sophie if you do not speak up ...

Reactions: 23
Are any of these prats going to actually use the journal, or have they bought it just to display next to the rest of their loathsome grey homewares and take pictures of it to try and impress our soph?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry I’m late to this thread today - been busy filling out my Hinch Journal!! All The bleeping Best! 🤢 One of my friends, who I thought better of, can’t wait for her journal to arrive today. Load of old tit. What are you meant to do with it once it’s filled in?! Bin! Where it belongs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
FFS Hinch stop showing us the daft people who have stupidly bought your books. I wonder how many people have bought it and instantly regretted it!!!
We know you read Tattle so get this WE ARE NOT INTERESTED now kindly take your dot to dot and shove it up your ****
ATB Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did we guess how many stories are going to be uploaded featuring that dross today? I’m saying 40.

Reactions: 12
Just seen the messages mygreyhome has received now this is trolling , cruel and nasty has Mrs Hinch spoken about this , condemned those doing this ? it would not surprise me if some of her army are involved whether you like or dislike her surely anyone can see that this is nasty and not ok , shame on you Sophie if you do not speak up ...
I’m just catching up as been poorly a few days. Are the Hinch army turning on MGH then ? I read she had a rant but wasn’t sure what it was over 🤔 I am confused because it seems like she’s begging for the latest dot to dot book, so she still likes Hinch.

Reactions: 4
MGH has also posted that she won’t be able to get the journal for a few weeks but “good luck” to our soph anyway! Definitely on the beg for one.
All the tit these home accounts buy and can't afford £6 for a book. duck offffff. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
wonder how many 'hinchers' on the Three network cannot post due to the network being down!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.