Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry that my post retirement day job means I am currently covering the crap that is Brexit. Would have wanted to be much more focused on really important stuff like the American citizen who caused the death of a young lad in my home county. Mrs Hinch - really who the duck is she as the world goes to hell on a hand cart? However in the world we live in people like her thrive and it is only because folks buy into her shite. Just leaving it there she and her followers are what they are thankfully the rest of us know what is right.
I’ve been following this as I’m from the same town, was so shocked when our little town had made national news 😲 the whole thing has made me so angry partly as a new mum and that He was on a motorbike and my husband has recently had a bike accident a month ago and still in hospital. She should be made to come back and face up to what she’s done.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I lit a candle yesterday but haven’t lost a baby myself, I didn’t know that was offensive?!
I wouldn’t say it was offensive to do it. What I found offensive was that she’s never shown any sensitivity towards loss or miscarriage before except when it’s “trending” or “popular” which is insulting to me. I’ve said the same about her anxiety - I can’t stand it when influencers use another persons grief and illness to their own gain. The fact that she used a candle that was gifted to her by a baby company as well as posting about the wave of light followed by photos of her baby was tone deaf. It’s not offensive to take part and thank you for standing with other parents but she annoyed me yesterday because of the way she went about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I’ve sent messages to hinch and also sent a message on the ‘ask mr hinch a question’ post. Just saying please contact my grey home - they should see what they’ve caused. I’m not even being dramatic and I don’t care who says it’s their own fault those who get sucked in, or get them selves in debt. It’s not the point. She’s literally made my piss boil the last couple of days

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh dear - someone I know has just posted a story on Instagram of a countdown to the journal coming out tomorrow and saying how excited they are... luckily it’s not a close friend 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And there you go, she just can't stop herself.
Another £10 or £12 pound candle.she cant remember and doesn't give a flying duck.
And Jamie's having an instagram lesson!
Fucks sake soph go to bed and read yr moronic journal instead of our content, and don't delude yourself that we are as thick as yr army.
I'm beginning to wonder if you can post certain content only to tattle?
It's like a direct line to us. Guess what hinchy winchey-we'll all sleep sounder than you.
Goodnight

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure the first video of her in the back seat of the car looks like Ronnie’s car seat handle isn’t up. no seat belt and car seat not fitted properly...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Says it all #begger
That’s right you sit there begging for ya pool table In ya gifted surroundings whilst the deluded hinch army cry in to their beans tonight without their heating on because they’ve spent all their money on ya witches swipe ups

Reactions: 19
This is exactly why Insta and these people like Hinch are awful for mental health. It’s becoming full of braggy show-offs. I’ve had to stop look on their stories so much lately as I could feel myself getting like you’ve just described. Not jealous, just feeling like the world is completely backwards, where good people get crapped on and those greedy shits don’t have a care in the world except which parcel to open next.
I have stopped following people who make me feel crappy. My Instagram is made up of bands and comedians that I like, small business pages that I have bought things from (or would like to), people who are generally positive etc. One of my favourite secret vices is cake and cookie decorating videos (don't judge me!) so I follow a few bakers for that, and there's a few personal friends in there as well. I can still go and look at the Instatwats like Hinch, PTWM etc if I'm in the mood, but if I don't want to it's not right there for me to see. It's done wonders for my mental health!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.