Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of it now guys.
I'm sick of the Sunday night blues I get, knowing I've got to go to my crap job in the morning to earn a pittance to live ......
And then she posts a "happy monday " post whilst she sits there cackling away on her stories and peddling this journal to the idiots that support her.
I'm seriously Hacked off with her, spoilt , selfish brat! AND NO IM NOT JEALOUS!
I’m with you

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was just thinking... she doesn’t show her face without filters on instagram.... but has shown Ronnies constantly... and on occasion Jamies and her parents..... why does she think that’s ok?? If u can’t show yourself what gives u the right to show anyone else??
She never films her friends tho... like even today, we just got kneecaps

Reactions: 11
First time commenting

This woman annoys my very fibre, the use of these chemicals for purposes that there not meant for is baffling, the fact there’s so many different chemicals spread around her *gifted* tatty house is worrying! If her home was to god for bid go up in flames it would be horrendous with everything she sprays that it gives me anxiety with all her blasted candles lit.
I struggle massively with the fact that her whole house is in grey who wouldnt want colour even just a little !!! Her sons room is so light blue that it’s familiar to grey as well, she’ll hate it when he gets older and wants a red room with racing cars or green and dinosaurs lmao !

Sad to say my brothers other half is a massive *hincher* recently redecorated and yep EVERYTHING IS GREY !! Before her home was so lovely with a splash of colour and I don’t think Sophie ( I refuse to call her Mrs Hinch shes no bleeping teacher only in stupidity) realises the harm shes actually doing to other people’s mentality !!! Rant over

Reactions: 22
One thing I don’t understand is why Grinch gave up her sales job (which she only fessed up to after it being shown here) to freelance as a hair extension fitter (or whatever the real term would be 💇‍♀️). We really don’t live in times where it’s likely for one salary to support two people, two first time buyers at that. Let alone to pay a mortgage, to have funded that mad wedding, honeymoon, plan for a baby, plan for that £100k extension, etc.. Unless he’s on MEGA bucks it wouldn’t be something you’d dream of?! Why would she have stopped working a job she was apparently very good at to do something on the side, not even on a part time basis from what her Instagram showed. It was more like a hobby!

The only answer is that this was all totally crafted, and the Mrs Hinch brand was completely contrived. That a plan and a really solid forecast of potential earnings was put in front of her. What would be more appealing to the masses; successful saleswoman who has jetted around the world earning sales awards and who dreamed of Insta fame...OR...inexperienced, anxious hairdresser/girl next door who just HAPPENED to be noticed for shining her sink. I mean come on! It’s so clear!

I fully believe it all ‘took off’ to a far greater extent than would have been imagined but it’s still all too weird to be anything like the ‘surprise’ she claims it all to be and how her barmy army don’t connect the dots (they will from tomorrow 😏) gawwwd knows!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What was that video of her and Ronnie all about 🤔 she’s manic when’s she’s around him... I mean, I love all my children,
but I don’t sit there manically shouting at them like they’re a cute pet dog 🙄 it’s just so weird.
that was weird AF
I wish she’d stop it’s embarrassing, not something I’d wanna upload.

Reactions: 4
I hope everybody’s put a days holiday in for tomorrow 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Its gonna be an exciting day for us all!

Shall we do a sweep for how many reposts of the cult showing they’ve got their colouring in books she does?

Winner gets a signed colouring in book (from the £ shop signed by me 🤗)

Im going for 33

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is exactly why Insta and these people like Hinch are awful for mental health. It’s becoming full of braggy show-offs. I’ve had to stop look on their stories so much lately as I could feel myself getting like you’ve just described. Not jealous, just feeling like the world is completely backwards, where good people get crapped on and those greedy shits don’t have a care in the world except which parcel to open next.
I get really depressed, I'd love to have nice things and be able to take the kids out and have fun but they are not living a true life are they! It's all fake and forced. I have stopped following a few acs now too xx

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure 4 weeks ago when baby rex was Ronnie's current age, he was smiling and laughing just like he is now. There is very limited eye contact with Ronnie.
It’s becoming more & more obvious everytime she does a story.
can’t even hide behind the “it’s only a short clip” excuse coz its a blank stare like
every. single. time.

That’s gotta be the first time we’ve seen him properly react like that! And when you think about it if Jamie was holding the phone that’s prob why! Coz he’s looking at daddy

• Sad
Reactions: 9
One thing I don’t understand is why Grinch gave up her sales job (which she only dressed up to after it being shown here) to freelance as a hair extension fitter (or whatever the real term would be 💇‍♀️). We really don’t live in times where it’s likely for one salary to support two people, two first time buyers at that. Let alone to pay a mortgage, to have funded that mad wedding, honeymoon, plan for a baby, plan for that £100k extension, etc.. Unless he’s on MEGA bucks it wouldn’t be something you’d dream of?! Why would she have stopped working a job she was apparently very good at to do something on the side, not even on a part time basis from what her Instagram showed. It was more like a hobby!

The only answer is that this was all totally crafted, and the Mrs Hinch brand was completely contrived. That a plan and a really solid forecast of potential earnings was put in front of her. What would be more appealing to the masses; successful saleswoman who has jetted around the world earning sales awards and who dreamed of Insta fame...OR...inexperienced, anxious hairdresser/girl next door who just HAPPENED to be noticed for shining her sink. I mean come on! It’s so clear!

I fully believe it all ‘took off’ to a far greater extent than would have been imagined but it’s still all too weird to be anything like the ‘surprise’ she claims it all to be and how her barmy army don’t connect the dots (they will from tomorrow 😏) gawwwd knows!
Well said. It was some time ago on here that someone said that Jamie had had a gambling habit and doesn't drink anymore.He went on Tipping Point-that's a fact- to make an easy buck before the wedding, perhaps he's a pro poker player, who knows? But I would almost guarantee that he is the mastermind behind it all and that it was all planned with military precision.

Reactions: 21

Shall we do a sweep for how many reposts of the cult showing they’ve got their colouring in books she does?

Im going for 33
I'm waiting for the..."guys, I dont know what to say thankyou so much, I'm just a girl that likes cleaning " with the fake tears post !!!

Reactions: 26
I'm waiting for the..."guys, I dont know what to say thankyou so much, I'm just a girl that likes cleaning " with the fake tears post !!!
“I’m actually crying”

You’re not though are you Soph or you’d be straight on that bastard butterfly filter to blink out some tears while you hold a tub of Vicks vaporub just out of shot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One thing I don’t understand is why Grinch gave up her sales job (which she only dressed up to after it being shown here) to freelance as a hair extension fitter
I'm guessing she fancied a change/ break from that sales job and mortgage payments are so low (compared to renting the same property) and it's easily affordable on one wage to keep the house going while she finds a new job.

It was clearly deliberate planned move to me a social media infuencer.

I feel depressed with society that hundreds of thousands will be getting a book to choose what fairy liquid scent they like the most ⚰ people are paying for this dire content that promotes a conglomerates brands 😐

Reactions: 13
She never films her friends tho... like even today, we just got kneecaps
Conspiracy theory: The friends are faceless.
“I’m actually crying”

You’re not though are you Soph or you’d be straight on that bastard butterfly filter to blink out some tears while you hold a tub of Vicks vaporub just out of shot
Crying tears of laughter all the way to the bank. 😒

Reactions: 7

Im going for 33
I’m going for 40, probably by lunchtime

Reactions: 8
Im trying to work out the video of her and Ronnie.
Now it looks like a selfie, bit theres no way she held it one handed and was able to do the zoom in and out. Which then means Jamie was holding the phone and surly he wasnt holding it backwards so Ronnie could see himself....meaning he was filming them and Ronnie was probably smiling at his dad and not the screen as he couldn't see it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Im trying to work out the video of her and Ronnie.
Now it looks like a selfie, bit theres no way she held it one handed and was able to do the zoom in and out. Which then means Jamie was holding the phone and surly he wasnt holding it backwards so Ronnie could see himself....meaning he was filming them and Ronnie was probably smiling at his dad and not the screen as he couldn't see it.
I think she has a selfie stick saw it one of her stories

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They are thick as pig💩 Today on fb was a post about how to get a deep scratch out of laminate flooring. Some of the replies were "pink stuff" 😳🤯🤪😂😂😂 they think it's a miracle cream that will fix anything - along with "elbow grease" spray. If their two braincells met, they'd be dynamite and dangerous 😂😂😂

Then you have the other end of the spectrum with people suggesting flipping milk or mayonnaise to get, for example, a tar stain out of a white cashmere jumper. Whatever the conundrum, pink stuff, elbow grease, mayonnaise and milk will get mentioned.

The most annoying thing though is the admins, absolutely LOVING being the boss and telling off all the naughty ladies for arguing with each other about bloody cleaning spray. They take it so seriously, as if it were an actual paid position.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.