Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
***BREAKING NEWS***
Hinch is at soft play with Ronnie, bloody hell good job i was sat down whilst reading her story - nearly collapsed with shock.
She is at Westfield I think. It's a teeny play area for kiddies in the mall.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow so she took some Tattle advice (again) and took Ronnie to a soft play. What I dont understand is why she couldn't just drive there herself.

Reactions: 17
Hinch has actually taken Ronnie out of the house, bet the poor kid is so overwhelmed with all the different colours he's seeing

• Haha
Just caught up, was a bit down yesterday because I knew wave of light was coming and my baby would have been 4 by now if I wouldn't have miscarried. Seeing Hinch posting about the wave of light annoyed me to the point I didn't come on my phone for the rest of the night. She's never once mentioned a miscarriage, stillbirth etc but lights a candle, and then her bleeping Hinchers are tagging her in their wave of light posts like she bleeping invented it and like it's some sort of trend. How bleeping disrespectful. Sophie and Jamie we all know you read these messages. How about a bleeping apology for being such an insensitive twit yesterday and making me and a lot of other people feel crappy for the rest of the night. Our angel babies aren't for your bleeping entertainment or content. My candle was lit last night for my little boy or girl I lost and I'm so sorry to anyone else that has lost or is grieving a loss. Always here for a chat ❤
I lit a candle yesterday but haven’t lost a baby myself, I didn’t know that was offensive?!

Reactions: 11
So she’s at soft play.
She literally does whatever we say, it’s crazy lol
I hope Ronnie wakes up so he gets to see some colours!

No she needs all focus to be on the shoulder
I bet when she gets Jamie to take one of the pictures she swears she didn't know he was taking she hisses at him, "the BLADES babe, make sure you get the shoulder blades in!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I lit a candle yesterday but haven’t lost a baby myself, I didn’t know that was offensive?!
I thought about this yesterday & decided not to. I have no idea how it feels and I felt it would be jumping on a bandwagon.
That’s just my preference x

Reactions: 9
His made me laugh too!

What is that she’s wearing?!

🤔🥴
Such a waste of money/product and unnecessary chemicals! Wouldn’t be surprised if Ronnie develops asthma!

Oh god, you missed comedy gold. Proper chavvy ranting!!!
Gutted I missed this too!! She’s just too thick to realise what the internet is about? You have to take the rough with with smooth love, and for you, there’s a hell of a lot of rough!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think that’s what upset people. More the point that she’s tagging #yankeecandle and her sheep posting candle pics then tagging #mrshinchhome etc. It’s like she’s making it all about her again.

Reactions: 23
You dont have to have lost a baby to join in the wave of light for baby loss. Anyone who lights and candle to mark the remembrance is doing a lovely thing.

Was I seeing things? Sophie has had her makeup done to go out shopping or to soft play today?

Reactions: 24
Personally, I hate Febreze. If your fabrics stink, wash them. Dirty... I’ve bought a bottle of it before cos my dog is a smelly bastard, used it on his bed and it actually smelt worse. Like spraying perfume on a turd. Did nothing.

Has anyone come across a cruelty free cleaning brand that doesn’t sell its soul to influencers...?
You can make your own version, lemongrass and eucalyptus oil in a spray bottle with cooled boiled water and a little bicarb is fab 🙂
And no @Boobelle I'm not looking for gifted lemongrass from the bloke at the market 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought about this yesterday & decided not to. I have no idea how it feels and I felt it would be jumping on a bandwagon.
That’s just my preference x
I will add that I didn’t share the candle on social media, it was more just to think of those close to me and even strangers who have suffered a loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lighting a candle isnt offensive, its a lovely thing to do. It was the way hunch made it all about her that was offensive. Sharing her hunchers pics tagging her and bloody yankee candles! Posting a pic of ronnie and another baby straight after posting about child loss 😡
You dont have to be the brightest to understand how inappropriate and upsetting that would be!

Reactions: 28
Who needs to spray thier bed EVER!
haha I do if i can't be arsed changing the bedding... but she's unreal - she takes the sheets from the washer, after washing them in 3 different smell boosters and then sprays more tit on them.... WTAF?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
haha I do if i can't be arsed changing the bedding... but she's unreal - she takes the sheets from the washer, after washing them in 3 different smell boosters and then sprays more tit on them.... WTAF?
But would she if she wasn't paid to... 🤔

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't think it was offensive, I didn't light a candle but I did take time to think of those that I know who have lost babies, and also those that I don't know. What is offensive is her sharing a photo, then all her minions tagging her in and her sharing those photos, swiftly followed by photos of her happy, healthy baby. It's insensitive to parents who have suffered a loss.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.