Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, someone else has trashed their taps!! People have asked why people use things for a reason they weren't designed for, to be shot down by people saying "people make mistakes!!" IT STATES ON THE LABEL MAY BE CORROSIVE TO METAL!!! It is an expensive mistake to make.
Just read the fecking label guys!!
Screenshot_20191016-104925_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I tried to post to one of the Hinch Facebook groups asking for advice on ethical and cruelty free cleaning products, only for the admins to reject it. Not sure what I expected to be honest.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thanks for keeping me occupied whilst I’m waiting for my MSc dissertation results today, guysssssssssss.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve never followed Stacey S and the fake friendship with Grinch is a huge yawn, BUT after a lot of you commented how much Rex interacts with her I just had a gander at her stories. Very cute! I see what you all mean about the difference between the two. Seems he’s not just plonked in a cot or bouncer and used as a photo op, and the interactions between him and his mum are so clear.

Are Rex and Reggie the same age?

100% not mum shaming, not everyone is a natural. I have zero maternal instinct or experience with babies so when mine is born I KNOW I’ll be more Grinch than Soloman but it won’t be because baby is used to seeing a phone and not mum, or be less of a priority over pissing about with empty toilet roll tubes 😏 Or dosed up to high heaven on bloody zoflora...🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looking like she hadn’t showered in a santa sack that looked a bit grimey shouting bleep and head at her phone looking like she was about to smash it in? If so, yes!
She reminds me of Perry from Harry Enfield sketch "Kevin & Perry". Someone drop her a message asking if she would do a video message saying "Good evening Mr & Mrs Patterson "🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She reminds me of Perry from Harry Enfield sketch "Kevin & Perry". Someone drop her a message asking if she would do a video message saying "Good evening Mr & Mrs Patterson "🤣
I still can’t decide whether I find it embarrassing, funny or just downright fascinating to watch her?!
also whether it is intentional or not, she sounds just like Hinch!!!

Reactions: 9
Her interactions with him are so forced & cringe worthy
I don’t think being a mum comes naturally to her. To be fair, I felt the same at first. I wasn’t used to being around little babies and didn’t really have a clue what I was doing. Soon got over it though, and it wasn’t because I was too busy flogging tit on Insta like she does. I think I had bonding issues with my first because I missed out on that first skin-to-skin and wasn’t the first to hold him. Second was easier.

Reactions: 7
Oh balls to missing MGH. Having a stinker of a day so would have cheered me right up 😂

Reactions: 6
Looking like she hadn’t showered in a santa sack that looked a bit grimey shouting bleep and head at her phone looking like she was about to smash it in? If so, yes!
😂😂 she removed them cause people are watching with children in the room but she’s sat in the same room as her child?! These people baffle me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've watched the febreeze post about 5 times and I'm sure she sprays it once And I think she may have done that by accident 🤣 she knows it's not good for Ronnie and won't spray it now but doesn't care if her sheep do it
She’s literally just swaying her hand around pretending to spray 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.