Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never followed Stacey S and the fake friendship with Grinch is a huge yawn, BUT after a lot of you commented how much Rex interacts with her I just had a gander at her stories. Very cute! I see what you all mean about the difference between the two. Seems he’s not just plonked in a cot or bouncer and used as a photo op, and the interactions between him and his mum are so clear.

Are Rex and Reggie the same age?

100% not mum shaming, not everyone is a natural. I have zero maternal instinct or experience with babies so when mine is born I KNOW I’ll be more Grinch than Soloman but it won’t be because baby is used to seeing a phone and not mum, or be less of a priority over pissing about with empty toilet roll tubes 😏 Or dosed up to high heaven on bloody zoflora...🤬
My son is a few days older than Rex, so 21 weeks (Ronnie is 16 weeks), I mentioned this on my post the other day. My son's development is pretty much the same as Rex's at the same times too. At Ronnie's age he was still doing alot more than Ronnie, he'd even started to sit up. I'm not mum shaming there is just no interaction there or encouragement from what she shows.

I think if your going to show your baby to the amount of followers you have you'd show the best bits, not of him lying there with a blank expression. I think she knowingly opens herself up to be scrutinised, so she can play the troll card. I really do think shes going to regret it, as at this stage it's so exciting, I know I burst with pride every day when my son learns something new, and I wasn't maternal either before I had him.

I just think money comes first when it comes to Hinch just enjoy your son otherwise you'll end up regretting it. Also another thing I've noticed, why is it if it comes out of the HInch's own pocket it's always the cheapest they can find, I mean the join by the kitchen sink from off cuts. I'm not made of money and we scrimp and save, but if I had her money, surely you'd want the best. I do think a few weeks down the line the kitchen will be redone as it just didnt feel right.

Reactions: 22
Actually is. It stinks too? Goes fusty and rank. You’re essentially chucking water on your fabrics and letting it go stagnant 🤷🏻‍♀️
🤔🥴
Such a waste of money/product and unnecessary chemicals! Wouldn’t be surprised if Ronnie develops asthma!
Oh balls to missing MGH. Having a stinker of a day so would have cheered me right up 😂
Oh god, you missed comedy gold. Proper chavvy ranting!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't stop sining Dolly!!! 🤣🤣🤣
She tumbles out of bed
And Zoflora’s the tit kitchen
Pours herself a cup of ambition
And yawn and stretch and try to come to life

Jump in the shower
And the blood starts pumpin'
Out on the streets, the traffic starts jumpin'
For folks like me on the grab from 9 to 5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She reminds me of Perry from Harry Enfield sketch "Kevin & Perry". Someone drop her a message asking if she would do a video message saying "Good evening Mr & Mrs Patterson "🤣
I was thinking of another Kathy Burke character 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've watched the febreeze post about 5 times and I'm sure she sprays it once And I think she may have done that by accident 🤣 she knows it's not good for Ronnie and won't spray it now but doesn't care if her sheep do it
Why the need to febreeze your bed anyway? Sophie, wash your sheets you dirty mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also someone yesterday on a comment said hinch works hard. How? Cleaning her house, buying tat and putting swipe up on her stories, my heart bleeds 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I’ve never followed Stacey S and the fake friendship with Grinch is a huge yawn, BUT after a lot of you commented how much Rex interacts with her I just had a gander at her stories. Very cute! I see what you all mean about the difference between the two. Seems he’s not just plonked in a cot or bouncer and used as a photo op, and the interactions between him and his mum are so clear.

100% not mum shaming, not everyone is a natural. I have zero maternal instinct or experience with babies so when mine is born I KNOW I’ll be more Grinch than Soloman but it won’t be because baby is used to seeing a phone and not mum, or be less of a priority over pissing about with empty toilet roll tubes 😏 Or dosed up to high heaven on bloody zoflora...🤬
As a first time mum thoroughout pregnancy I was sooo scared. I doubted myself that I would be able to cope alone etc and that my boyfriend would be miles better than me but I can honestly say it came so natural. I knew what he wanted without even knowing it if that makes sense. It hasn’t always been easy but I wouldn’t say it’s overly hard. But the difference with Stacey and Sophie is this is her third so she should be a natural by now and also when she films she holds the camera at arms length and has herself in the shot. Whereas Sophie just has the camera in front of his face all the time he probably doesn’t know what she looks like without a phone in her hand and it is sad. Maybe when she isn’t on her phone she does interact with him but wouldn’t it be nice for Jamie to video her so she has some videos as memories of herself with her baby.

😂😂 she removed them cause people are watching with children in the room but she’s sat in the same room as her child?! These people baffle me.
She is so cringe. I know she gets a lot of bad comments but I can’t help it. I don’t even follow her I just had a look now to see what was going on after someone posted 😂

Reactions: 7
Hows your pumpkin display doing sophie? Are you still feeding all the birds in your garden?
How are the solar lights holding up?
We are missing all of these garden updates

Might give give you a few story content suggestions
Starlings are nesting in the rafters and I'm guessing
A family of rats have moved into the bench cupboard where she keeps the bird seed!!🤣

Is she going to venture out today? B&M are on the brink of administration cos she hasn’t bought any tit from there in a few days... 😆 Oh that’s right - she has enough in her garage/loft to sink a battleship or even wipe out a small village with respiratory disease...
😷

Reactions: 5
Does she take Ronnie to any play groups etc? All i see is him in that chemical filled house

Reactions: 11
Three things:

1. This thread title is brilliant 😂
2. Who needs to febreeze their bed that much?! Just change your sheets!
3. Im not surprised he loves his blue rabbit, its probably the only thing he sees that isnt grey!

Reactions: 25
I mean, as a product, I find febreeze is quite unnecessary tbh.
I've only ever used it when I had to get the cigarette smell out of some curtains while j lived with my sister. It took so long and so many sprays though I might as well have got new curtains! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does she take Ronnie to any play groups etc? All i see is him in that chemical filled house
Playgroups aren't for everyone especially if you're shy or genuinely do suffer anxiety. But for goodness sake he never seems to leave the house! Just bung him in his expensive buggy and go for a walk in the fresh air.

Reactions: 19

It’s becoming more & more apparent, the difference between the two. Ronnie is only around 4 weeks younger.

I mean, as a product, I find febreeze is quite unnecessary tbh.
I don’t think the smell lasts at all!

Reactions: 7
I never knew radiators had harmful bacteria on them. The stories from her zoflora cleaning hour who has time for that? She seems manic. Screenshot_20191016-101437_Opera.jpg

Reactions: 8
I've watched the febreeze post about 5 times and I'm sure she sprays it once And I think she may have done that by accident 🤣 she knows it's not good for Ronnie and won't spray it now but doesn't care if her sheep do it
nah I’ve just watched it more times than I care to admit. I can see the “accidental” spray and I’m pretty sure it keeps spraying after that. But the beginning wasn’t so I think she was pretending up until then and thought “duck it” and carried on.
I’m also so ashamed with myself for watching that so much I’m going to go and open my already open windows wider to try and air out my soul

Oh balls to missing MGH. Having a stinker of a day so would have cheered me right up 😂
she really went for it 😂
Surely you don’t self publish if you can’t handle all reviews?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.