Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how there's a hierarchy or what people will and will not accept people to comment on! It's like posts on this thread for Grinch - some accounts will happily call her out for using chemicals around her child but point blank refuse to accept comments about how poor Ronnie's responses to her are. Come on guys, both of those comments are about her parenting! Duh... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Ah I know I'm gonna have this on my newsfeed today too and I'm not sure how in gonna keep my mouth shut 🙈
I’m finding it so hard not to screenshot a picture of Grinch doing her dot-to-dot and putting ‘who actually buys this tit’ on my stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm just really uncomfortable with the whole blocking people for no reason. It's not how I was brought up behave (not that anyone knew what the Internet was) but it just smacks of The Desperate Chavwives of Cheshire to me. Bitchy backstabbing nonsense. You send/post something that isn't totally arselicking & BAM! These chavvy grey beggars are just not my thing 😕

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how there's a hierarchy or what people will and will not accept people to comment on! It's like posts on this thread for Grinch - some accounts will happily call her out for using chemicals around her child but point blank refuse to accept comments about how poor Ronnie's responses to her are. Come on guys, both of those comments are about her parenting! Duh... 🤦🏼‍♀️
The start of my post has been deleted (by admin?) so the context of it has been lost 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No need to ask for anything they could walk out tomorrow and get a pool table, bleeping shameful. There’s people too ashamed to go to a food bank..but they’re not ashamed to be on the beg and they’re back practically millionaires
I think he’s genuinely taking the piss because they read here.

Reactions: 13
What’s a paternity career break? I’ve heard of paternity leave and a career break but not together, is that a real thing? Or is it just a fancy name to call unemployed and living off your z-list wife?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What’s a paternity career break? I’ve heard of paternity leave and a career break but not together, is that a real thing? Or is it just a fancy name to call unemployed and living off your z-list wife?
My guess is it will be like an unpaid agreement. Bit like a sabbatical? One of my friends is taking 2 years maternity but 1 year is unpaid. Just a guess though.

Reactions: 6
Admin only allow decent sized accounts to have threads on here,
a lot of these smaller influencers are desperate to be mentioned in conversation and we’ve noticed It can get very messy very quickly If we allow smaller accounts to be discussed on other influencers threads.

We’re doing our best to keep the threads running smoothly and this seems to cut out a lot of the issues and confusions that we’ve all been experiencing on these threads lately
Actually, this makes perfect sense and I agree

Reactions: 1
I am sorry. It’s so hard. The bottom fell out of my world. I found my little girl dead in her cot. She was 11 months. I really don’t remember much after that as had to be sedated for a very long time. I couldn’t even make her funeral. My husband and family had to be strong. To this day I still haven’t seen her coffin. She never leaves my mind from the time I get up until I go to sleep. And to hear that hole laughing knowing what day it was makes me want to vomit. I truly believe she is quite evil and vindictive. I hope you see this Soph Golddigger!
Your post has stopped me in my tracks . I'm speechless. Sending you so much love xxxx

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Pair of them are bleeping disgusting! Greedy, narcissists. Hand on heart I'd rather have my semi that we've worked our guts out for , than her souless box! She appreciates nothing because it just comes to her. I'd rather save and treasure my things as I can have them, than have mountains of stuff I have no joy in or attachment too!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Pair of them are bleeping disgusting! Greedy, narcissists. Hand on heart I'd rather have my semi that we've worked our guts out for , than her souless box! She appreciates nothing because it just comes to her. I'd rather save and treasure my things as I can have them, than have mountains of stuff I have no joy in or attachment too!!!!!
And this is where her sheeple are getting lost, they no longer value what they have and see success as owning a load of grey tat, not working for what you have an being proud of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Saying thank you for getting a number 1 best selling book with that stupid Gretel filter on. Taking it seriously then, Soph? Dick.

Reactions: 21
This! Couldn’t agree more. Hinch Towers is a house. Where I live is a home with all the mess, clutter and love a busy family brings.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.