Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up, was a bit down yesterday because I knew wave of light was coming and my baby would have been 4 by now if I wouldn't have miscarried. Seeing Hinch posting about the wave of light annoyed me to the point I didn't come on my phone for the rest of the night. She's never once mentioned a miscarriage, stillbirth etc but lights a candle, and then her bleeping Hinchers are tagging her in their wave of light posts like she bleeping invented it and like it's some sort of trend. How bleeping disrespectful. Sophie and Jamie we all know you read these messages. How about a bleeping apology for being such an insensitive twit yesterday and making me and a lot of other people feel crappy for the rest of the night. Our angel babies aren't for your bleeping entertainment or content. My candle was lit last night for my little boy or girl I lost and I'm so sorry to anyone else that has lost or is grieving a loss. Always here for a chat ❤
To be fair, you dont know she hasn’t been affected by it. My best friend and I were pregnant at the same time, I was further on. On the same day my youngest daughter was born, my friends son was still born at 30 weeks. It was a horrendous time.

I light a candle for him during the wave of light. I also light one each year on my daughters birthday for him. My daughter knows she shares her birthday with a special angel.

There could be so many reasons why she lit the candle, we don’t know what her or anyone close to her have been through

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That explains why I can’t see her account anymore lol mystery solved xx

She is still on Insta.
I unfollowed her ages ago I couldn’t stand the way she spoke just like Hinch when she said the letter T lol and it looks like she’s blocked me ..oh well

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Guyyyyyyyssssssss.....passed my MSc with distinction. I’ve never been more glad to only have discovered tattle once I had submitted everything it I would never have got it finished 😂 thanks for the laughs today in a very stressful waiting time. Yous are all mental and I love it! ALL THE BLOODY BEST 👩‍🎓
well done and congratulations 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 1
Guyyyyyyyssssssss.....passed my MSc with distinction. I’ve never been more glad to only have discovered tattle once I had submitted everything it I would never have got it finished 😂 thanks for the laughs today in a very stressful waiting time. Yous are all mental and I love it! ALL THE BLOODY BEST 👩‍🎓
Well done you!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
Wait isn’t her new loft ladder gonna be GIFTED ? Apparently that’s all she wants for Christmas, well Jaime you cheap ass if it’s gifted nothings come out of your pocket has it !!!

We shall see 👀👀👀

Reactions: 5
That explains why I can’t see her account anymore lol mystery solved xx

I unfollowed her ages ago I couldn’t stand the way she spoke just like Hinch when she said the letter T lol and it looks like she’s blocked me ..oh well
Who is this ur talking about?

No need to ask for anything they could walk out tomorrow and get a pool table, bleeping shameful. There’s people too ashamed to go to a food bank..but they’re not ashamed to be on the beg and they’re back practically millionaires

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Errr...is he trying to be funny? Is this a middle finger to us (‘trolls’)? Is it a genuine beg?!

I don’t understand but he’s clearly as HILARIOUS as the wife if this is his idea of humour. [emoji2959][emoji2959]
Im guessing the former.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.