Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried the tumble dryer sheets. There shit. Can’t smell them

Reactions: 3
Henry is going to hate the baby

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]

I watched the earthlings documentary (irs a peta film), watching them being skinned alive is burned into my brain now

Reactions: 4
My day off today, I've done sod all, still in my dressing gown, not brushed my hair (done my teeth though) so I'm not all slobby I've got builders in too so can't do much but what they see is what they get, can't be arsed with putting makeup on and stuff, doesn't change who I am on the inside. I do wear makeup though when I'm going out drinking but that is very very rare, id rather sit in with a drink and put my feet up

Reactions: 5
Even a real giveaway. She's on her third chunky knit
Thing is dogs bodies are actually designed to sleep on firmer terrain than its own human bed complete with bedding. She does literally want the room for the dog as he is a commodity of hers.

It's concerning that she constantly sprays the Dogs bed with chemicals. A dogs nose is thousands times stronger than ours and I don't spray chemicals about Willy nilly around my dog as it would not only be unpleasant for her but highly dangerous. Like another poster pointed out in these threads, there was more than one facebook post where dogs have got bad allergic reactions and even chemical burns from following her tips! Mrs Hinch is selfish and I wonder why the Dogs Trust are allowing her to promote this?!

Reactions: 8
100% got it in one!!!

Reactions: 3
On top of the "humane" lies, it's all the other sadistic sick sh#t animal agriculture do and get away with.

This is Boe's story it's f*cking heartbreaking. Male pigs are locked away in these stalls for year and regularly wanked off so the sow's can be artificially inseminated. This is just one tiny example of what's hidden away.
I managed 10 mins of this video before getting extremely upset by it's consent. O can't watch anymore. It should come with a warning. I am going to become a vegetarian.
Very upsetting but sadly the dairy and egg industry are worse

mod edit, putting within spoiler tags

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
She could always move Henry into the beauty room?! I find it crazy he has his own room with a single bed!! Don’t get me wrong I have a beautiful cat who I love the fluff of!! Lol. But I wouldn’t give him his own bedroom

Reactions: 6
Check out Rob Banks on Insta to for info on the fur industry https://instagram.com/rob__banks?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=176x8gw3gi781

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who have not seen the video where Jamie calls Mrs Hinch's "friends" shoppers!
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen - looks like Hinch, Sister Pledge, Dazlin & Secret Cleaner are all at Astonish today... bet that’s an awkward room!

Reactions: 6
Omg, i feel sick, my chums daughter sells minky lashes and i bought a pair because i was told they were produced from the hairs lost during casting, bin is were they are going

I watched the earthlings documentary (irs a peta film), watching them being skinned alive is burned into my brain now
[/QUOTE]
It's not actually a Peta film, it's by Nation Earth and directed by Shaun Monsom. Joaquin phoenix also did the voice over along with a handful of celebrities like his partner Rony Mara, kat Von D, and I think singer Sia in the "new" Earthlings - Dominion

I’m sure she’s written it too... because I swear I’ve read ‘shoppers’ “as mr Hinch calls you all”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.