Mrs Hinch #599 She feels like a floof...but she looks like a twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've learnt more history from your "Sophie hasn't read here since...", than I did in 12 years of school 🤣🤣🤣
Same and I’m in the middle of a history degree. 😂😂😂
Obviously I’m joking I do actually learn. Unlike Sophie rose who is always “just learning guyyyssshhhh” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same and I’m in the middle of a history degree. 😂😂😂
Obviously I’m joking I do actually learn. Unlike Sophie rose who is always “just learning guyyyssshhhh” 😂
I graduated from my history degree 15 years ago (duck my bleeping life 🥺😭) but had to Google Alfred and his cakes. I don't remember that at all but my primary school history was sorely lacking. 😂

Can't believe we're at thread 600. 🙈 but I can because she's such a braggy beggy knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion;

Goodbye Sophie rose 👋 don’t let your shoddy stable door hit you on the way out!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread Suggestion for the 600….

She’s got 99 filters but the truth ain’t one 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Still hiding the numbers of likes on her fire hazard, child-unfriendly Xmas demoralising decor reel. Until she’s bought enough likes to show 100k plus.

Friday I reckon guyshhh.

It’s still worthwhile for her to spend thousands on bots to maintain her status as a brand partner. But I think she is very close to break-even point.

You can’t maintain being a household name founded on bargains, when you don’t apply what you preach.
I honestly don’t have a problem with her or anyone spending £100 on a nativity play or £10 per bauble. It’s her money. But she’s totally omitted and disrespected her buyers market. She isn’t responsible for the cost of living crisis but she’s acting as if it wasn’t there - her argument is probably she wants to bring joy and make people forget about their problems. All she’s doing in fact Is HIGHLIGHTING their problems by flaunting the wealth she gained thanks to those very people.

She had a good whole year to create a transition between her old market and her new goals, but instead she lied about her plans.
She could have easily created a hinch bargains/hinch luxury definitive position but instead she acts common innit innit and paradoxically she buys very expensive stuff.

I happily confess that I buy either very cheap stuff or very expensive stuff. Why lie about it, and then flaunt it?

Sometimes I will hunt and bargain for ages to find a £5 vase and in that same breath I’ll buy a £50 cushion. My house is a mix of second hand shops treasures, ikea crap, antiques, primark vases, auction arts and dunelm pics, stuff I found on the side of the road and other stuff I saved for years so I could buy them.

Mypoint is, although I never meant to type for that long, she thinks everything is black and white. She bought brand new Xmas decor for a brand new theme to try and rebrand herself desperately trying to fit in the high end market, without thinking of the consequences to her business model, she doesn’t know who she is, she just knows she wants to be rich no matter what but change her cheap ways. So she buys expensive stuff that keep her looking tacky, and quite frankly stupid.
She needs to either call it a day, or change her management who is clearly taking the piss for the sake of keeping their monthly retainer.
That’s my lunch break done 🤣 sofa if you’re reading this (although we know you haven’t read tattle since Lucy the Australopithecus walked the earth) you should pay attention to it all as it might help you not file for bankruptcy by the time Ron goes to reception!

much love everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I graduated from my history degree 15 years ago (duck my bleeping life 🥺😭) but had to Google Alfred and his cakes. I don't remember that at all but my primary school history was sorely lacking. 😂

Can't believe we're at thread 600. 🙈 but I can because she's such a braggy beggy knob.
Same, I didn’t know/ remember who king Alfred was. Had a great hour of procrastination Googling him

so as not to derail the thread I’m throwing in my thread suggestion: 600 lies and and the art of bragging by Sophie rose (added in her teens)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm living for the fact that she's so bleeping boring that you're all off reading about Alfred the Great 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.