Mrs Hinch #599 She feels like a floof...but she looks like a twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimbobnonob’s Sunday plans 🤭 (volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread #500 focused on her many lies.
We shelved commenting on anything else she posted for the duration until #501,
so not to get sidetracked, as it is a "reference thread". Swears were also held back 🤭
I'm guessing this will be the same only focusing on her digital alterations/filters? Xx
ETA: Typical, going out for Shhhunday lunch, will dash back!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did we ever find out what happened to the 101 pumpkins? I’m guessing she didn’t feed the 5,000 her pumpkin soup she said she was going to make

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did we ever find out what happened to the 101 pumpkins? I’m guessing she didn’t feed the 5,000 her pumpkin soup she said she was going to make
Wrong troll!! She made cossshhy shooooooops ACTUALLY!! She definitely didn’t duck them all over the hedge!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good lord I actually think she’s mentally unstable after watching Jamie’s story. How is that funny. It really isn’t. She’s crazy 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's lost the bleeping plot big time. Absolute nutter doing that alpaca thing with her phone. 😳 Deranged weird fuckwit. I don't find it remotely funny at all. If that was me my family would be seriously worried about my mental state. But I guess the sheep will lap it up as usual, "oh Soph, you crack me up, you are hilarious". 😒😏

View attachment 1744398

View attachment 1744401
I have photos like that of my then 3/4 year old step son pulling faces in the mirror on holiday.... because he's a KID... and not a totally unhinged adult.

Any MH professionals here? All fibres of my nursing being are saying that what we are seeing, even a snapshot, is NOT right 😔

Reactions: 11
Just watched Rex singing on trollomons stories. Either my child the same age as Rex is very posh or both Ronnie and Rex have a similar almost American twang. Or is this how all 3 years olds talk? I’m genuinely not wanting to be horrible here about children. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with how they sound just that they both sound like almost cartoony twee American kiddies and am genuinely wondering if I’ve just got an oddly posh child 😂
I wonder if it’s something to do with YouTube? All kids love bloody YouTube these days and most of the channels are American…

Reactions: 10
Thread #500 focused on her many lies.
We shelved commenting on anything else she posted for the duration until #501,
so not to get sidetracked, as it is a "reference thread". Swears were also held back 🤭
I'm guessing this will be the same only focusing on her digital alterations/filters? Xx
ETA: Typical, going out for Shhhunday lunch, will dash back!
When asked if everything was alright with your Shhhunday lunch by the waitress/waiter I fully expect both you and Mr M to do the lizzzzard lip schmacking thing 🦎🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder if it’s something to do with YouTube? All kids love bloody YouTube these days and most of the channels are American…
It absolutely 100% is! All these rich influencers cunts do is shove auntie iPad in their kid's faces so they can sit on their phones reading tattle uninterrupted. Bet they sit there for hoursss just utterly brain dead, more than likely at meal times too. It's one of my biggest pet hates, my son didn't get access to anything like that until he was 10 and now all he wants to do is play harmless games, he couldn't give a toss about YouTube or TikTok etc, he'd rather sit drawing or reading.

LAZY bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You nusty hens are such a clever lot! How hilarious all the 12 days to Xmas suggestions are! You do make my day, every day! @wise owl you’re a genius.
Wishing you all a gorgeous Sunday, in full snack prep for #600 🤣🍿🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve had a quick go at a Grinchmas Carol, feel free to tweak it

Oh Sophie Rose from Maldon
How much we see thee lie
With ads and brags and pre records
Yet still the huns will buy
We nusty hens of Taaatle
Can see through all your shite
With our crunky snacks and fat coke
You know we’re always right
Brilliant! I’d add the word ‘full’ before ‘fat coke’ for the purposes of rhythm and then you can be today’s Poet Laureate! Bravo.

Anyone think that Will Mellor on Strictly has a look of JimBob? Just as unlikeable too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Here it is guysh....thread 600. Enjoy 👍

(Slightly early as have been at not tend work all morning and now need to cook a roast for 7 people)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We live in Europe and English is a second language for my kids, they did pick up some American words from school but still speak using my British accent. Lazy parenting at it's best.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.