Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion for the epic thread 600:

Filters, face tunes and photoshop galore, who even is Mrs Hinch anymore?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 178

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #599 She feels like a floof…….but she looks like a twit

Well done to @brainwashednomore for their top voted thread title! (I edited twat to twit as wasn't sure if it counted as swearing!) Please mark suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them short and swear free.

As we are now just this thread away from 600, title suggestions in this thread need to be appropriate for our thread 600 topic. Thread 600 is to be dedicated to all the visual deceptions and lies we have exposed over the years. From face filters to Little Ronnie Red Gloves and beyond.

Apologies for the length on this one, she's been a busy bragger this past few days!

After the Biggest Bauble Brag of the millenium, Soph returned on Saturday morning with the two man tend farmer team and another acknowledgement of DEFRA's current rules around poultry. Seeing as she almost never acknowledges rules about anything, we can only assume that she has been seriously told off by them.
Weirdly, she chose to lie about how 3 chickens gave her 4 eggs. Now, the chicken people on the thread confirm that chickens don't lay more than once a day. What a weird lie to tell.

Ren and Len were forced to play on the conservatory floor again despite having a boof, playroom and dining table they could have played at. It's almost like that's the only room they can afford to heat....
Suddenly she's all about Henry again and treated the sheep to a dog penis reel. I'm joking but that was the first clip. It didn't do very well.

On she went to clean out and re-stock the PAN TR Y that's only been in use for a few weeks.
And what delicious foodstuffs does Sopha keep in the pantry? Well her shopping list must have read:
- enough packet sauce and seasoning mixes to last through an apocalypse
- so much haribo and fruitella that your teeth turn black just looking at it
- the entire selection of cupcake kits sold at Tesco (I looked, it's true!)
- miscellaneous dry biscuit and bread based "snacks"
- fun size chocs to make Jim jealous
- stock cubes, all.
She showed herself laying this all out neatly into its barshkits, (or in the case of the stock cubes pure anarchy when she threw them all into a jar mixed), with not a care for how the country is currently experiencing an economic crisis, forcing families to cut back drastically on essential spending.

Clean surfaces cleaned and plebs put in their place, Weepetto popped by to water the garden and Jimmy shared a bunch of date stamped photos because something's got to him.

On Sunday morning, she'd properly caught up with Tattle (not that she's read here since King Alfred burnt the cakes) so she had to post a story about the boys outdoor slippers - a hot Tattle topic.
She can double down on it as much as she likes but crocs or wellies are more appropriate and she knows it.
Apparently the OG Hinchliffes were round Sunday, so she savoured 10 minutes doing fuck all but covering up the fag smoke smell.
Strangely she was then at Greyskull later on that afternoon/evening. Did she drag the Hinchliffes round there? Did she just fuck off over to Mamfas on her own?
Mamfa has been forbidden to touch a single thing at the Grey Mausoleum, including the pissy stick heart.

On Monday, despite how busy she always is guysh, she had a bit of time to simper and cackle over a recycling bin being emptied. Simple things ey...
She whacked out another ad for Popsa. Contractual obligations etc etc
Dolphin Rose made some "fun food" by emptying a bag of icing sugar over some donuts to make "snowmen". Not the only snow in the house if you catch my drift.
She shoved a bunch of crap down the back of the sofa and then filmed herself cleaning it out.

Cringe content warning! Yes, Sloth and Janine took a drive and to alleviate the boredom of having to be within a few inches of each other, decided to do a very scripted car quiz. Soph got to show off her extensive knowledge of primary school times tables, where the world cup is going to be held and how not to wear a seatbelt.
They also butchered two languages and caused a cringe so large that it slowed down the earth's rotation by a whole microsecond.

As you can see, she's been so busy that she had to take most of Tuesday off for her thumbs to recover. Not for long though, as up she popped like a bad smell dressed as a sheep to shill to her sheep.
Still dragging out that Teshco content but no Christmas range yet?
Finally, before turning in at 6:30pm, she whacked a load of branches next to some tea lights and expensive ceramic decorations and called it Christmas (but not for children).

Sophie Dolphin Rose, our Lady of Maldon, filters her fingers.
¿Dónde están los cojones de Jamie?
Ils sont dan's le sac à main en soie rose de Freda.

(sorry if my translations are crap, it's been a while since I did either language!)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Like others have said, her content is all over the place now. I and I’m sure lots of others fell for it at first - but at least she had something about her when she was the cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch. Her videos were “good” - she was chatty, “down to earth”, she was informative to a degree, but most of all she seemed very passionate about having a clean and tidy home. One of which had the same style throughout, she had a clear direction with Greyskull in terms of colour scheme etc. I know it’s out of fashion now but dare I say it, she did it best. Grey, velvet, mirrored surfaces. She’d found a niche in the market and ran with it.

She is now so far removed from what made her great. No cleaning content and when she does, it’s either wrong or she’s cleaning already clean surfaces. Since having children, she could have done incredibly well and used them for great content. And by that I DON’T mean plastering them all over the internet! I mean really showing TRUE genuine mess they make (not tent mess she makes herself and blames the kids!), with tips on how to survive children and their whirlwind antics. Given cleaning was what she was about in the first place… but no.

She has really dropped the ball and lives on another planet. She’s now some weird mum / tend farm / flaunting my wealth and everything I spend it on during the most inappropriate time during a cost of living crisis account. I know most of her new followers are bought bots but I don’t know why or how any of her genuine sheep still stick around. X

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Listaholic

Thread suggestion
I'm a newbie here... I don't believe in coincidences and I think I was meant to find Tattle today. Have been looking through threads and have to say that I'm amazed at how easy it is to sleepwalk through Insta stories and not notice stuff at all. It's scary to see the manipulation and lies laid bare. So as there's going to be a 600th thread soon, I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring after seeing yet another Skims iteration from the Tesco "collab"...

"I'm sure she'd label me a troll, but clearly Soph has sold her soul!"

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'm living for the fact that she's so fucking boring that you're all off reading about Alfred the Great 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Danielle0120

VIP Member
You can hear the packet of pre cut carrots rustling when she shouts Roy. He's not coming in cos he likes you, he wants the food you're clearly showing in your hand. Moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Still hiding the numbers of likes on her fire hazard, child-unfriendly Xmas demoralising decor reel. Until she’s bought enough likes to show 100k plus.

Friday I reckon guyshhh.

It’s still worthwhile for her to spend thousands on bots to maintain her status as a brand partner. But I think she is very close to break-even point.

You can’t maintain being a household name founded on bargains, when you don’t apply what you preach.
I honestly don’t have a problem with her or anyone spending £100 on a nativity play or £10 per bauble. It’s her money. But she’s totally omitted and disrespected her buyers market. She isn’t responsible for the cost of living crisis but she’s acting as if it wasn’t there - her argument is probably she wants to bring joy and make people forget about their problems. All she’s doing in fact Is HIGHLIGHTING their problems by flaunting the wealth she gained thanks to those very people.

She had a good whole year to create a transition between her old market and her new goals, but instead she lied about her plans.
She could have easily created a hinch bargains/hinch luxury definitive position but instead she acts common innit innit and paradoxically she buys very expensive stuff.

I happily confess that I buy either very cheap stuff or very expensive stuff. Why lie about it, and then flaunt it?

Sometimes I will hunt and bargain for ages to find a £5 vase and in that same breath I’ll buy a £50 cushion. My house is a mix of second hand shops treasures, ikea crap, antiques, primark vases, auction arts and dunelm pics, stuff I found on the side of the road and other stuff I saved for years so I could buy them.

Mypoint is, although I never meant to type for that long, she thinks everything is black and white. She bought brand new Xmas decor for a brand new theme to try and rebrand herself desperately trying to fit in the high end market, without thinking of the consequences to her business model, she doesn’t know who she is, she just knows she wants to be rich no matter what but change her cheap ways. So she buys expensive stuff that keep her looking tacky, and quite frankly stupid.
She needs to either call it a day, or change her management who is clearly taking the piss for the sake of keeping their monthly retainer.
That’s my lunch break done 🤣 sofa if you’re reading this (although we know you haven’t read tattle since Lucy the Australopithecus walked the earth) you should pay attention to it all as it might help you not file for bankruptcy by the time Ron goes to reception!

much love everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Seeing as Sopha’s started her Christmasssh content early I thought it’s time for Hennerz to start his Christmasssh content with a song 🎵🤭 Credit to Schweet’arrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ for some lyrics (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #599 She feels like a floof…….but she looks like a twit

Well done to @brainwashednomore for their top voted thread title! (I edited twat to twit as wasn't sure if it counted as swearing!) Please mark suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them short and swear free.

As we are now just this thread away from 600, title suggestions in this thread need to be appropriate for our thread 600 topic. Thread 600 is to be dedicated to all the visual deceptions and lies we have exposed over the years. From face filters to Little Ronnie Red Gloves and beyond.

Apologies for the length on this one, she's been a busy bragger this past few days!

After the Biggest Bauble Brag of the millenium, Soph returned on Saturday morning with the two man tend farmer team and another acknowledgement of DEFRA's current rules around poultry. Seeing as she almost never acknowledges rules about anything, we can only assume that she has been seriously told off by them.
Weirdly, she chose to lie about how 3 chickens gave her 4 eggs. Now, the chicken people on the thread confirm that chickens don't lay more than once a day. What a weird lie to tell.

Ren and Len were forced to play on the conservatory floor again despite having a boof, playroom and dining table they could have played at. It's almost like that's the only room they can afford to heat....
Suddenly she's all about Henry again and treated the sheep to a dog penis reel. I'm joking but that was the first clip. It didn't do very well.

On she went to clean out and re-stock the PAN TR Y that's only been in use for a few weeks.
And what delicious foodstuffs does Sopha keep in the pantry? Well her shopping list must have read:
- enough packet sauce and seasoning mixes to last through an apocalypse
- so much haribo and fruitella that your teeth turn black just looking at it
- the entire selection of cupcake kits sold at Tesco (I looked, it's true!)
- miscellaneous dry biscuit and bread based "snacks"
- fun size chocs to make Jim jealous
- stock cubes, all.
She showed herself laying this all out neatly into its barshkits, (or in the case of the stock cubes pure anarchy when she threw them all into a jar mixed), with not a care for how the country is currently experiencing an economic crisis, forcing families to cut back drastically on essential spending.

Clean surfaces cleaned and plebs put in their place, Weepetto popped by to water the garden and Jimmy shared a bunch of date stamped photos because something's got to him.

On Sunday morning, she'd properly caught up with Tattle (not that she's read here since King Alfred burnt the cakes) so she had to post a story about the boys outdoor slippers - a hot Tattle topic.
She can double down on it as much as she likes but crocs or wellies are more appropriate and she knows it.
Apparently the OG Hinchliffes were round Sunday, so she savoured 10 minutes doing fuck all but covering up the fag smoke smell.
Strangely she was then at Greyskull later on that afternoon/evening. Did she drag the Hinchliffes round there? Did she just fuck off over to Mamfas on her own?
Mamfa has been forbidden to touch a single thing at the Grey Mausoleum, including the pissy stick heart.

On Monday, despite how busy she always is guysh, she had a bit of time to simper and cackle over a recycling bin being emptied. Simple things ey...
She whacked out another ad for Popsa. Contractual obligations etc etc
Dolphin Rose made some "fun food" by emptying a bag of icing sugar over some donuts to make "snowmen". Not the only snow in the house if you catch my drift.
She shoved a bunch of crap down the back of the sofa and then filmed herself cleaning it out.

Cringe content warning! Yes, Sloth and Janine took a drive and to alleviate the boredom of having to be within a few inches of each other, decided to do a very scripted car quiz. Soph got to show off her extensive knowledge of primary school times tables, where the world cup is going to be held and how not to wear a seatbelt.
They also butchered two languages and caused a cringe so large that it slowed down the earth's rotation by a whole microsecond.

As you can see, she's been so busy that she had to take most of Tuesday off for her thumbs to recover. Not for long though, as up she popped like a bad smell dressed as a sheep to shill to her sheep.
Still dragging out that Teshco content but no Christmas range yet?
Finally, before turning in at 6:30pm, she whacked a load of branches next to some tea lights and expensive ceramic decorations and called it Christmas (but not for children).

Sophie Dolphin Rose, our Lady of Maldon, filters her fingers.
¿Dónde están los cojones de Jamie?
Ils sont dan's le sac à main en soie rose de Freda.

(sorry if my translations are crap, it's been a while since I did either language!)
I've learnt more history from your "Sophie hasn't read here since...", than I did in 12 years of school 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha