Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on here hit the nail on the head that it sends traffic to tattle when she rants about trolls. She's caught up here and swiftly deleted to avoid the huns seeing nearly 600 threads
Someone on here hit the nail on the head that it sends traffic to tattle when she rants about trolls. She's caught up here and swiftly deleted to avoid the huns seeing nearly 600 threads
I believe that was me! And most likely other nusty huns because we all know it. We’ve created more content on her, than her!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What's weird about that story, when you dig into it, is that she's no only screen capped and posted the messages, but that she's gone into an image editing app and made a nice collage of them all at jaunty angles.
If you're that upset by it all, you don't have time for that, you'd just post it and call it out surely?
I certainly wouldn't want to be prettying up what "trolls" have been saying about my children 😬 she's sooooooo strange

Reactions: 22
I took a break from Hunch after 546 and fell into another train wreck's thread. Unfortunately she's popped up on my insta and now I'm not sure where to start with what I've missed. Is she still gaslighting over poor Ron's speech delay etc?
I just found that other train wrecks thread cos I recognise your name 🤣 welcome back! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And there we go again, cleaning that already clean (with previous smear/cloth lines) cooker.
A little passive aggressive nod to us lot about her pot tap 'Because who do I think I am?!' You know what you are, a greedy grabbing surly, lying, fake witch con woman.
And as for Rons room, how sterile and empty does that look!? Jesus!
Oh and lets not forget she had to mention that they didnt get any sleep again due to Len being in with them.
duck off, no one cares! 😴

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.