Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very late to the party.

She has stated several times that she doesn’t have time to even do her “job”. She apparently hasn’t even had time to unpack the basic stuff like clothes etc. Yet she’s apparently going to have time to record YouTube’s and do all the editing for it.

okay then 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The problem with that Pateron thing is that I don’t believe her followers have the funds to subscribe.
she appeals to low income mothers and women. She doesn’t shop in harrods or Harvey nichs- she goes to b and m.
I personally can't think of anyone that I would pay for extra content. A charity 1 off for Children in need for example, yes. But Sloth pouring bleach down her toilet?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yawn yawn yawn. Are other influencers taking as many days off as her? I don’t really follow any so don’t know.

Reactions: 26
I mean with the rules and all for birds, she could use her platform to highlight what they’re doing to keep her new chickens safe. She proclaims she lives on a “farm” - well show us then? Or did the poor chickens go back to the chicken people like Flip and Flop…

Reactions: 19
Says alot that I still comment(not as much as I once did) but I don't bother catching up anymore. She's dying out and my interest is going down the shitter 👇 along with her career.

And oh lookielookiieee, day off. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It was the loft part of the garage, never seen again. Described as Hinch HQ🤣🤣🤣🤣
Still reckon this was converted into a bedroom for Fiddle and Al.

I started writing a list of 20 things she could do for a week's worth of content. I got to 13 (including 5 things to do outside with the boys) and started to struggle because her life is actually that boring. What does she do, because I can't even work out why sheep find her interesting anymore???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
While Soph enjoys a rare day off, can anyone explain or point me in the direction of the thread or that speaks about Ronnie's birthday live I see a lot about it but wasn't a nusty troll back then.

Am fankyouuuu in advance

Reactions: 11
Completely changing the subject 😂

but did we ever see that storage room in the outbuilding ever again?! Or did I imagine seeing this? It had a floor fitted with the hinch logo in the middle, like the garage? What was this room? Will we see what become of it ever again? 😂
That’s Big J’s fiddlin room hun… if you nose you nose 👃

Hope that helps Atv mollie mae ikonick handsnommms mums roast dinna x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe the reasons for her many days off is that she’s busy ‘working’ on her You Tube content 😉 Nah, who am I kidding! This is the woman who cleans already clean things - she’s too lazy to do anything - even has to copy quotes from others. She’s talentless and devoid of personality & creativity. Everything about her and her life is BORING & FAKE 🥱 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
While Soph enjoys a rare day off, can anyone explain or point me in the direction of the thread or that speaks about Ronnie's birthday live I see a lot about it but wasn't a nusty troll back then.

Am fankyouuuu in advance
Here you go x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Err yeah there is you nusty troll. Look closer. Middle of the packet in big blue letters. What does that say 🤔
[/QUOTE]

Came out of Lurkdom absolutely bleeping howling at this 😂😂😂

Edit to correct my appalling grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm going to sound really old and out of touch now but I want to see interesting women on social media. Not youngsters who have made a tit load of money from ??? posing and promoting products, but actual women with interesting ideas, personalities and interests. I have nothing against Molly Mae, but I just don't get it and I understand even less why Hinch wants to emulate that
I think hinch is jealous of her and wishes she was the same .it’s probably how hinch visioned the life she would have .I have to add i don’t see the huge appeal ofmm either but she doesn’t irritate me like hinch x

If this is all she does she'll not make it on YouTube 😂 she does absolutely nothing day in, day out. I can't remember the last time she actually flooded her stories with content.
Just prerecords 🤣

Sophie's biggest problems are that she is lazy and complacent.

She doesn't want to meet her fans, no cleaning or home expos for her, she thinks she is above all of that now that the word 'Hinch' is on spray bottles, candles and poor quality lounge wear. Not exactly the high end stuff to keep her pennies coming in. Especially when your husband is still on eternity leave.

Only one thing for it, and she definitely will at some point, have another cash cow baby.

How depressing
I don’t even think the die hard fans were that fussed when she had another and let’s face it the contents not got anymore exciting even with two children she constantly exploits before a brag fest despite all her funds the hardly leave the crem and do anything even poor ron who used to get talk to soft play constantly by inch ,at least he was taking him out from what she post he hasn’t been in ages ..soph never goes anywhere with them both alone it’s weird.she’s constantly got her mum watching them or cling on or inch I honestly don’t think she’d manage having more and if she does it’s purely for content which makes me so angry.I’ve got three 7yrs,4yrs 9 months and I’m constantly with two of them for parts of the day or all three when the older two aren’t at school or nursery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Molly Mae is as much of a twit as Hinch is. They are welcome to each other. Known for being talentless twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hope soph gave fiddle and janine some time to themselves on his birthday, bless their ‘arts xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soph has been working on a new platform, she hinted at YouTube yesterday meaning she’s definitely doing it. She knows she’s fucked with insta. That will be the true end of her pyramid program, however she may get good remuneration if she gets millions of views/subscribers. She will just talk tit on her videos about being a mum etc and she will milk the whole anxiety/kids in need fake situation. Let’s see how that pans out! That’s my prediction anyway!

Reactions: 20
Soph has been working on a new platform, she hinted at YouTube yesterday meaning she’s definitely doing it. She knows she’s fucked with insta. That will be the true end of her pyramid program, however she may get good remuneration if she gets millions of views/subscribers. She will just talk tit on her videos about being a mum etc and she will milk the whole anxiety/kids in need fake situation. Let’s see how that pans out! That’s my prediction anyway!
I was talking to someone today who follows Soppy & also PTWM. She knows my thoughts on Hinch 😂 Anyway I said to her about YouTube & Patreon & she said “well she can duck her self if she thinks I’m paying, PTWM does that & I don’t pay her either, bleeping cheek” There will be a lot more unwilling to pay 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was talking to someone today who follows Soppy & also PTWM. She knows my thoughts on Hinch 😂 Anyway I said to her about YouTube & Patreon & she said “well she can duck her self if she thinks I’m paying, PTWM does that & I don’t pay her either, bleeping cheek” There will be a lot more unwilling to pay 😏
I can hardly believe she thinks ANYONE would pay to watch her content 🤣!! I mean what content? She is done.
Edit for typo 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.