Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she hadn’t organised a party with a farm theme like Babe. Or even more appropriate for Jamie - The Rocky Horror Show, so he could have dressed up as Janine again 😂
Please don't sully the great and glorious Rocky Horror with an association to Acorn Manzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This thread started on Monday. It’s now Friday afternoon. That in itself shows you how boring she’s become!

Reactions: 15
I have so much to say about the party I don’t think I know where to start but mostly… does Jamie think he is vinnie jones or something? bleeping guns and huns everywhere.

Thread Suggestion : Hinch just can’t stop thinking about the Nusty Nancy’s 🎶
Screaming at guns and huns and now it’s going through my head in the tune to boats n hoe’s 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These Insta twats want a bloody medal when they pay for something themselves 🤣

View attachment 1703798
How true. Why do they feel the need to 'show off' they've paid for something. Big bleeping deal, it's what people do when they get something. And when she does put a (very small) ad, why does she go into some long drawn out waffle about its not an ad but I have to put ad, or some such rubbish. Can't she just put AD in big letters & be done with it?
BTW, I went to ALDI and B & M earlier, I paid for everything I brought home with me, yay me 🙄 (definitely not an ad, does not contain any of my own products, so I don't have to put ad).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn’t Stacey Solomon recently use ‘negative Nancy’s’ on one of her recent posts
Yeah just come on to say that that'swhat stacey says. She completely model's her life on Stacey. But Stacey had bouncy castle made it about the kids. Although she's one to moan abojt cost of living and going to extravagance but it looked fun for the kids. Why throw a party for a grown man who doesn't go nowhere 🤔 bet she really had to stretch for the invites. Shows how sly she is by keeping from mentioning it until it benefits her. You can see how much it kills her paying for something. Definitely had some freebies chucked in or will be now. shows SSS and hinch are not friends at all as they didn't go to eachothers from what I can see

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you nusty hen. It’s absolutely exhausting bit trying to do something small every day. I couldn’t yesterday but today I went to the shop so I’ll take that as a win.

To keep it relevant, #hinchisover
That’s a huge win. Not ‘tend anxiety is exhausting, Hinch wouldn’t understand xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I reckon she hired professional cleaners for the after party clean up 🙄😏 I mean why else would someone who is regularly desperate for content annndddd is "Instagram's cleaning sensation" not show any stories of her doing what she (apparently) loves doing?!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🧹🧼🧽

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Oh no shes definitely turning into sss too famous to leave the house and gardens 🤣 no fake trips to the bingo anymore for them 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry?! A bleeping WHAT? A LOCK STOCK party?! I just cringed my fanny inside out.
I’m not sure what’s worse, that a grown man’s ‘favourite film’ is Lock Stock, the fact she’s not embarrassed by it, or that fact she’s managed to ‘design’ a party around the theme?!!!

i am dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Boasting of an ostentatious party amidst a cost of living crisis that impacts most of her followers. Tone deaf to the point of being offensive.

Reactions: 21
What an absolutely vulgar display of “wealth”. Don’t come out with bullshit “I’m still learning guyyysh”. If you were as dedicated to “learning” as you were making tit show content, you’d know there’s a huge cost of living crisis going on. Parents are literally going without food to feed their kids, children aren’t able to have parties for their birthdays because of costs, people are worrying about Christmas. This is just vile and not in anyway a ‘humble brag’. Gifted or not, the party was unnecessary for a fully grown adult male. Was it even a ‘milestone’ birthday?

Soz for the rant 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
The big 50 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry?! A bleeping WHAT? A LOCK STOCK party?! I just cringed my fanny inside out.
I’m not sure what’s worse, that a grown man’s ‘favourite film’ is Lock Stock, the fact she’s not embarrassed by it, or that fact she’s managed to ‘design’ a party around the theme?!!!

i am dead.
Jimmy Jizza staring in:
Lock, Stock, and a teeny tiny cock! 👌🏼👃👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Disgraceful showboating there sofa, did jimbobnosejob wear his wedding waistcoat?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.