Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s even more grim about the furry fuckers being in the conservatory this morning is that’s also where here children “play”.
All the Halloween activities she did were right there under royoioi’s arse.
so unsanitary it’s rank.
if only she had a room that could be kept clean and away from the alpaca’s for her children to play safely, oh wait.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Friends that Jamie hasn’t seen in years…sounds like she went through his Year Book trying to pull together a guest list.

Anyway Hunnay, in case you are “justsch learning”, raisins are not good for dogs so it’s really not a bright idea to have them spilt all over the floor while your gluttonous hound is wandering around the room. Take better care of your animals babes. Sorry if that sounds negative. Love you to the moon and back, Nancy x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Friends that Jamie hasn’t seen in years…sounds like she went through his Year Book trying to pull together a guest list.

Anyway Hunnay, in case you are “justsch leaning”, raisins are not good for dogs so it’s really not a bright idea to have them spilt all over the floor while your gluttonous hound is wandering around the room. Take better care of your animals babes. Sorry if that sounds negative. Love you to the moon and back, Nancy x
Yes Hinch Raisins are POISONOUS to dogs you stupid bint🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Someone far better at it than I am needs to get “Nusty Nancy” into a thread title please! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One step at a time ❤
Thank you nusty hen. It’s absolutely exhausting bit trying to do something small every day. I couldn’t yesterday but today I went to the shop so I’ll take that as a win.

To keep it relevant, #hinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes Hinch Raisins are POISONOUS to dogs you stupid bint🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes you are right! She’s an idiot. She treats the animals like a child playing with cute stuffed toys. You are responsible for their welfare.

As for the party, she just had to brag didn’t she? She could have kept it quiet - no-one needed to know. She’s probably done it for a few reasons:

1. She’s a cretin & narcissist and had to show off, even though there’s an economic crisis happening.
2. To prove that Jamie has friends - does she mean the staff at Dilly Hill or the garage floor guys??
3. She was gifted a grazing table in the past - so wondering if the party planners, caterers etc gave her huge ‘discount’ to be tagged on her Instagram
4. She couldn’t have Stacey outdoing her with her Halloween party, so wanted to show off her wealth too.

Would like to add there’s nothing wrong with spending your money on a party, however, it’s been a week since the party and she didn’t even show the party guests having fun (mind you they probably only came for the free bar!). So this post was purely for showing off - not a good trait, especially when the post before it is a paid advert for washing on low temperatures aiming at saving money & energy, and here she is blowing money at an extravagant party in the garden. Nothing she ever does makes sense and that’s because she doesn’t care. She doesn’t give a crap about Ariel, Persil, Fairy or whatever cleaning product - only interested in the fee she gets paid.

#mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have so much to say about the party I don’t think I know where to start but mostly… does Jamie think he is vinnie jones or something? bleeping guns and huns everywhere.

Thread Suggestion : Hinch just can’t stop thinking about the Nusty Nancy’s 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone far better at it than I am needs to get “Nusty Nancy” into a thread title please! 🤣
What about
*thread suggestion
Negative Nancy's, defra and the ASA, watching hinch confine her kids while the animals are free to play🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes you are right! She’s an idiot. She treats the animals like a child playing with cute stuffed toys. You are responsible for their welfare.

As for the party, she just had to brag didn’t she? She could have kept it quiet - no-one needed to know. She’s probably done it for a few reasons:

1. She’s a cretin & narcissist and had to show off, even though there’s an economic crisis happening.
2. To prove that Jamie has friends - does she mean the staff at Dilly Hill or the garage floor guys??
3. She was gifted a grazing table in the past - so wondering if the party planners, caterers etc gave her huge ‘discount’ to be tagged on her Instagram
4. She couldn’t have Stacey outdoing her with her Halloween party, so wanted to show off her wealth too.

Would like to add there’s nothing wrong with spending your money on a party, however, it’s been a week since the party and she didn’t even show the party guests having fun (mind you they probably only came for the free bar!). So this post was purely for showing off - not a good trait, especially when the post before it is a paid advert for washing on low temperatures aiming at saving money & energy, and here she is blowing money at an extravagant party in the garden. Nothing she ever does makes sense and that’s because she doesn’t care. She doesn’t give a crap about Ariel, Persil, Fairy or whatever cleaning product - only interested in the fee she gets paid.

#mrshinchisover
Also proves SSS and Joe aren’t real friends otherwise they’d have been at the party🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
I have so much to say about the party I don’t think I know where to start but mostly… does Jamie think he is vinnie jones or something? bleeping guns and huns everywhere.

Thread Suggestion : Hinch just can’t stop thinking about the Nusty Nancy’s 🎶
I’m surprised she hadn’t organised a party with a farm theme like Babe. Or even more appropriate for Jamie - The Rocky Horror Show, so he could have dressed up as Janine again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also if your favourite film is Lock, Stock then that tells me everything I need to know about you (not in a good way Jamie)

Reactions: 20
Hey fellow Nancy's 🤣🤣🤣🤣. There's negative Nancys and a few home truths but Hinch oblivious so what's the use

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The comment about the "negative nancys", just goes to prove what she is really like. Shes a piece of work. Dont think she would have put a comment like that a couple of years ago when yanno, she was little old anxious me from a little village and really dont know how it all happened 🤷‍♀️💩

Reactions: 16
The comment about the "negative nancys", just goes to prove what she is really like. Shes a piece of work. Dont think she would have put a comment like that a couple of years ago when yanno, she was little old anxious me from a little village and really dont know how it all happened 🤷‍♀️💩
Didn’t Stacey Solomon recently use ‘negative Nancy’s’ on one of her recent posts

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.