Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bad enough that she’s rubbing even this sort of tit in our faces, but then I read her response to some comments essentially saying how it’s not cost her that much because the decorations were from Home Bargains?! Are you kidding me?!!!! There’s at least 30 pumpkins in view here and aren’t they like £4/5 each when you buy them from a pumpkin picking farm? I certainly don’t have £120 to spend on bleeping pumpkins to put outside my front door?!!! 🥴
207640B2-5899-422B-867C-CAC7270BD433.png

Reactions: 21
Long time lurker here….. but feel the need to post, no other words than, gluttonous braggy biatch 🤮 I’m infuriated by the absolute waste, what an absolute moron 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Absolutely wasteful and so braggy. The person in the comments is right, she is so far removed from the person people started following. She’s braggy, greedy and just so unrelatable. Those pumpkins will be rotten in a few days especially if it rains. What a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The majority of people have cute family photos or pictures of the kids picking pumpkins but not Mrs Hinch she posts her front door looking like the dumping ground for ugly unsellable pumpkins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s on there now answering the arse lickers but totally ignoring the people questioning her amount of pumpkins! She hasn’t got the brains to own it and say out loud she dont care she can afford it because of the sheep (who like me can’t afford one!)

Reactions: 33
Wonder if the boys will get a pumpkin each to carve! Unless that’s an activity exclusively just for Sopha & mummy to do together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People aren't happy
There's alot of crazy sheep munching on her piss flaps praising her, but alot aren't happy, I've seen a few really good comments, not aggressive in any way, just talking sense, but then when I went back to screenshot, they've gone. So she's on a blocking and deleting spree on ANYONE who dare not lick her arse.

Attachments

Reactions: 50
I know it looks tit anyway but I don’t believe she did that display & whoever did has signed a nda
Just like most of her other ‘projects’

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wonder if the boys will get a pumpkin each to carve! Unless that’s an activity exclusively just for Sopha & mummy to do together 😂
The boys would probably do a better job than her half assed offerings, passing one of the off as her own attempt 🤣

Reactions: 14
What the duck is that shitshow she calls her front door
As predicted over the top and just pure tit
How does she get it so wrong everytime??

Reactions: 20
What an utter waste!

How much would that all have cost? She is becoming less relevant by the day. Most people are struggling just to afford heating and buying food. All that money on a display when she could have spent it on buying food for a food bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s definitely sat on her arse doing damage control, I left a comment and it’s been removed. Doesn’t want the huns to be shown the light

Reactions: 26
People aren't happy
There's alot of crazy sheep munching on her piss flaps praising her, but alot aren't happy, I've seen a few really good comments, not aggressive in any way, just talking sense, but then when I went back to screenshot, they've gone. So she's on a blocking and deleting spree on ANYONE who dare not lick her arse.
Finally tick tick Hinch #MrsHinchIsOver

Reactions: 27
She's replied to a comment when someone said I hope you have something in place for those pumpkins when they're no longer needed and she's put I already have a plan.

Ok. Soph.. I'll wait. Because no you bleeping haven't.

I'd put a good amount smashed up in the woods. We always put a couple of pumpkins on my father in laws grave, when they are no longer needed we take it deep into the cemetery, where all the trees are, and we smash them up for the squirels. There's always lots smashed up. Why put them in the bin when animals enjoy them.

Reactions: 32
People aren't happy
Just about to post these. The tell is how many likes those comments have, much more than comments praising it. Her tone deafness is coming back to bite her because this is serious real life for so many people right now and she treats money like it's a game.

Reactions: 27
I know it looks tit anyway but I don’t believe she did that display & whoever did has signed a nda
Just like most of her other ‘projects’
Agree - just the same as SSS display this morning. We all know the house keeper/gardener etc do it all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I can think about when I see her pumpkin pile is what a rotting mess it’s going to turn into in a few weeks. Or the rats it’s gonna attract!!

Reactions: 19
There is tone deaf and then there is Hinch, read the room or at least your comments especially the ones you delete because they speak the truth and you need a huge dose of that right now.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.