Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Not planing on doing it again' as in no Halloween door next year I'm assuming ? Why... Because she won't be around next year orrrr..
That’s such a weird comment. Almost like she is planning on leaving her current ‘employment’

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Another brag fest! If this is just for Halloween imagine the tack show we are in for at Christmas 🙄
What a waste of pumpkins. We usually get one to carve for the kids and put it up in the window and then when it's done with I usually break it up (wash it out) and feed some of it to my guinea pigs and then scatter the rest in the trees at park for the squirrels and other wildlife who want to eat it. I feel guilty wasting it otherwise as I don't really like the taste of it. Yet this cretin has about 100 of them which no doubt will just mostly be wasted due to rotting. Pure show off!
She says it was done as a special moment for the boys in one of the comment replies. Ok that's fine if you want to go all out to please your kids and can afford too but why broadcast that 'special' moment all over social media? It's nothing to do with anyone else? Share the moment between you and yours alone.
Any excuse to show off her house and bank account. She really annoys me!

Reactions: 20
even a plastic one would have smashed? They’re hollow.
It's defo fake. You can tell lol but it would of probably just cracked, it wouldn't of exploded like a real one, but she's said in a comment she's had that fake pumpkin years, so basically saying it's OK that I've broke it cos I've had it years.
Either way, a fake smashed pumpkin is the least of her or anyones worries when she's got that many real pumpkins rotting going to waste, she's a disgrace.

Reactions: 16
You can try to distract us with as many pumpkins as you like, but £1.5m and the door to the crem still isn’t central to the staircase…

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It's defo fake. You can tell lol but it would of probably just cracked, it wouldn't of exploded like a real one, but she's said in a comment she's had that fake pumpkin years, so basically saying it's OK that I've broke it cos I've had it years.
Either way, a fake smashed pumpkin is the least of her or anyones worries when she's got that many real pumpkins rotting going to waste, she's a disgrace.
Pest control will be a regular visitor to the tend farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping tone deaf narcissistic twit 😡 £200 minimum of pumpkins that no one is ever going to see.
It looks tit anyway. A pile of assorted pumping outside the crematorium door is hardly an Autumn display. What is the bleeping point??!!
It’s not like, come Halloween, any trick or treaters are going to be wandering along an A road in Maldon & spy an open gate to invite them in. The free-range woolly wankers would pronk them before they reached the door anyway!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Aaaah, so lovely to see our Soph has opened a little market garden at her front door to bring in some extra pennies to help her through the cost of living crisis isn't it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The defender is definitely missing the point. It's not the fact she has done it if she did it for their enjoyment. She's free to spend her money. It's the fact that she needs to share it, and in all likelihood it hasn't been done for their own enjoyment or benefit, but merely for IG likes. So in that respect it is a huge waste of food and a case of rubbing it in her followers' faces.

Other people out every night or spending on luxuries are hopefully being much more careful about what they share, or have lifestyles in which their following would expect it. No one would bat an eyelid at an actual celebrity being out most nights, having top of the range cars or expensive wardrobe changes as it is expected and they don't pretend otherwise. The huge difference here (and nothing to do with owning a modest home and the homeless) is that she is still portraying an entirely different situation to the followers. Whilst we can see exactly what is going on, there are others out there still believing that she is just like them and budget shopping, etc. Allowing themselves to be completely blind to the cost of the house and unnecessary immediate renovations, the type of furniture she is buying/being gifted trying to have people focus on the tit her dad is making as if she's doing her bit for the planet and on a budget. I don't think there is any understanding of the psychology at play there by her defenders where she is still dragging along those on low or modest incomes, making out this has just randomly happened and she is still the exact same as she was. They know that whilst her power is diminishing, she still has some, so she has to know that showing off such an unnecessary display is reminding her most financially struggling followers that they probably couldn't even afford to cook and eat a pumpkin this year nevermind cover a door just for IG likes. Some of the items she has been gifted (or paid to show) or bought have been household items that you could almost pass off even if people couldn't afford them as they are essentials in the home (even if her badly designed fake farm house could have got away with lower cost items), sofa, kitchen items, beds, etc. She needs to remember who her audience is if she wants to keep money coming in as lets not pretend anyone is coming to her to pay her for interior design and having a gorgeous home, but they are items that were needed. How anyone can sit and try to justify a huge amount of money on seasonal displays for a front door that is barely seen as cars fly past only because they needed IG content is beyond me, especially when that display is made up of food. Foodbanks are crying out because of the ever increasing demand, and here they are with masses used for a photo that will now be left to rot and then overfeed animals (if they haven't already barged past everyone to get them even before that point). That's the issue. She knows the struggles her followers have. She's quick enough to share their private messages when she needs to try and show she is 'loved' to the nusty trolls, so why consciously choose to rub it in their faces? Maybe they'll all find their way to a soup kitchen or social cafes for the elderly once she reads here, but I'll not hold my breath.

And well as they've been exposed in her garden now to wild birds, I'm also assuming they couldn't be given to chickens either given the need for food to be kept undercover and secured.
Great point about cross contamination, so no feeding to her chickens, Defra woohoo. Hinchy we are watching😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.