Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping moron. I’ve had enough now.

1. What a waste of time edible produce. It will rot and the woolly wankers will eat it
2. Can’t even get to the door properly. Tell me you never look after you kids alone without telling me - mine would be chucking those everywhere while I try to wrestle them through the tiny gap
3. It looks ridiculous. Reminds me of Stars Hollow in the Gilmore Girls which is incredibly twee and NOT REAL
4. Is that supposed to be the wreath R&L helped with? duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Holy bleeping crap! Faaaaamily Project Autumn 🤢
So extra as usual & so "relatable".
We expected nothing less!
Mum helped, Dad made, Dad Burnt 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just when you think she can’t stoop any lower, she does the door display braggy post. She is so wide of the mark every time. Such a wasteful twit. I hope she checked that squashes and pumpkins aren’t poisonous to Alpacas before she threw best part of £1k at an utterly ridiculous door display.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi guyssshhh....it's me Mrs Hinch. I know there's a cost of living crisis, heat or eat, kids going without but look at the £200 worth of pumpkins outside my front door!
Just there for decor, not for eating silly! Plus I've thrown another £300 of other crappy decor about too. Isn't it just lovely to have so much disposable money?!
View attachment 1648413
Disgusting. Also shows the llamas spend most of there time in there small paddock rather than free roaming, as they'd eat them all up unsupervised.

Reactions: 18
Eagerly awaiting Trollomons door display. She will be pulling and reusing all last year's stuff out of her shed, with comments that will make Hinchs look an even bigger gloating, over the top mess. Hers will probably look much nicer too

Reactions: 44
Shes so bleeping tone deaf its unreal. People are struggling to heat their homes, put food on the table, pay for basic necessities and this head has spunked about £500 on pumpkins and tat to put outside her bleeping massive house. I know people who are keeping their children off school because they literally do not have the money to pay for bus tickets and school meals!!!! But this prat lives in a bleeping massive house, no doubt with the heating on full whack so she can have that bleeping shoulder out, and a tit pantry full of food!!!!! Read the bleeping room Sophie, you absolute gobshite!!! 🤬 Sorry to rant but shes fucked me right off tonight 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Just saw this prick’s “autumn porch” on the Mario thread. What a waste of money. Whilst the stupid cunts that idolise her are having to choose between eating or heating, she has spent HUNDREDS on pumpkins and tat to show off. What a world we live in

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Cue the ‘tHeY wOnT gO To wAsTe cUs iLl bE fEeDiNg eM tO mA pReCiOuS BbY aLpACasss’

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She has done it today because of the NTAs and before SSS posts hers. bleep.

Reactions: 18
Well she can shove her autumn door up her 🍑 ..... "hey guys, whilst I know so many people are struggling I don't give a hoot. Look how many pointless pumpkins I can afford *insert cackle here* "

Reactions: 22
Example number 3929495 that you cannot buy class 🙄 tackiest door reveal on the tackiest Not a farm

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Do you reckon Poopybelles are relieved they aren't staging her door display this year? Let's hope SSS has them and knocks Soph's display out of the park.

Also - Imagine the amount of spiders living in all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly believe that her Christmas display will look like the North Pole itself. Tacky, glittery and wouldn’t surprise me if she gets real reindeer or dresses the wooly wankers up as Rudolph!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This poor person will probably get a Hinch Hun pile on. She’s not wrong though, what a waste of money
Just like this poor person, didn’t take long for someone to reply to her.

The OP was totally correct in what she said, then the hun compared it to living in a house/being homeless 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Can't she just do one post without having to f*cking edit it within the first 20 minutes.
F*cking useless she is.
And your display is tit.
bleep 😠

Reactions: 27
Well Father James can't claim the masses of pumpkins/squashes will be donated to a church Harvessshht Fessshhhtival as that was on 11th September.
All so wasteful, just for her shite braggy content. The entire family have duck all to do in their lives other than bleep about with tatt!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.